The Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: The Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded

Post by MoarCrossovers »

To help KaijuX out, try converting a monster's stats to the 100m scale beforehand to save work on his end.

Bemstar

Height: 90 meters

Weight: 120,000 tons

Powers: Bemstar Beam; Energy Beam Absorption Gorge; Suction Attractor Spout; Heat Pulse; flight
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I didn't know that Neosaurus and Silvagon was in this. I didn't see them in the list.

Added in 2 minutes 30 seconds:
Also, what is the formula for converting the height and weight?
Resized Image

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

So like make someone like Neosaurus' height from 73 meters tall to something like 108 meters or something?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I'd would hold off on doing bios for monsters not currently on the list (such as Neosaurus and Silvagon) for now, and focus on the ones that are on. Black Scorpion, THEM! and Rhedosaurus could certainly use some stats.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Birdman wrote:Golza

Height: 110 meters

Weight: 125,000 tons

Powers: Ultrasonic Ray; armour plated skin; heat absorption; burrowing ability; turn into Fire Golza
I already did Golza. I did one for all three forms. I even put the list of powers we should use for the KWCE.

Also KaijuX is asking about different incarnations as well. I already put that down for Golza, plus images (something else he wants).

Also, I guess Neosaurus and Silvagon are in now that they have bios? I've started writing a match with them (Fire Golza vs Neosaurus vs Silvagon)
Last edited by Kaijunator on Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Your bio was awful. This is much more logical. And I would hold off on Gorgza and Gorglar until we know what's happening with Zaigorg. Because he's kinda required for them to appear.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

soulgodzilla wrote: Silvagon/Clone Silvagon
Height: 65 m / 67 m
Weight: 75,000 tons / 76,000 tons

Powers: Super strength; thick armored skin that can repel most physical & energy attacks; horns; whip tail; can generate a rainbow that act as a gateway to the Rainbow Underworld that anyone can only come out out by going through the same rainbow from which the victims came (Clone Silvagon did not use this power so it's assume that he doesn't have it)

Weakness: blind eyes can only detect anything that's mobile. (Clone Silvagon does not have this weakness)
Can we give him the Destructive Flame (I think that's what it is called, it's supposed be a blue fireball from his maw) from his King Form?

Added in 2 minutes 36 seconds:
Birdman wrote:Your bio was awful.
KaijuX wants pictures and different incarnations. I listened to him. You didn't. You also didn't list Fire's powers.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

OOOOH snap.
Resized Image

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

So? I don't need to. KaijuX didn't list the powers of transformations in the KWC and KWCE bios; why should I?

I'm quite aware that KaijuX wants pictures of incarnations. I haven't had time to go find any.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Birdman wrote:So? I don't need to. KaijuX didn't list the powers of transformations in the KWC and KWCE bios; why should I?

I'm quite aware that KaijuX wants pictures of incarnations. I haven't had time to go find any.
People won't know what the other forms are capable of and are sometimes too lazy to look up the information themselves. Andrew also includes links to their powers. He needs to know what powers Fire Golza and possibly Gorgza have.
Last edited by Kaijunator on Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Red King

Generation 1
Generation 2
Generation 3
Modern
EX

Added in 3 minutes 2 seconds:
Kaijunator wrote: People won't know what the other forms are capable of and are sometimes too lazy to look up the information themselves.
I don't know of anyone who would be too lazy to check the powers of a monster they want to use. That would be like you writing LPG vs. Megaguirus without knowing what Megaguirus' powers even were.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Birdman wrote:Red King

Generation 1
Generation 2
Generation 3
Modern
EX

Added in 3 minutes 2 seconds:
Kaijunator wrote: People won't know what the other forms are capable of and are sometimes too lazy to look up the information themselves.
I don't know of anyone who would be too lazy to check the powers of a monster they want to use. That would be like you writing LPG vs. Megaguirus without knowing what Megaguirus' powers even were.
I do. Not on here though. Also Andrew puts links to the other forms with their powers, so in order to do that, he needs the powers of the other forms.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Kaijunator wrote: Also Andrew puts links to the other forms with their powers, so in order to do that, he needs the powers of the other forms.

*bangs head against table*

Stupid, stupid, stupid me!

Added in 18 minutes 33 seconds:
EX Red King

Powers: Flame Road; Explosive Punch; Lava Ball Throw; fist size increase; lava empowerment

-

Reionyx Burst Red King

Powers: Heat generation

-

EX Zetton

Powers: One Hundred Trillion Meteor; extreme durability; heat resistance

-

Empowered Bemular

Powers: Hyper Pale Heat Wave; Mirror Horns

-

EX Eleking

Powers: Lightning Tail Rush; Lightning Cutter; Lightning Tackle; Lightning Attack; adept swimmer

I'd would also like to suggest a change in size for Eleking from 130 meters to 115 meters

RaptorCyclone
Yojimbo

Post by RaptorCyclone »

Here's a bio for the Evangelion units.
Spoiler:
Evangelion Unit

Height:50-100 meter range (Actual height never specified)

Abilities: AT Field, Regeneration (In berserk mode), Ability to create an Anti-AT Field (Only with an S2 engine)

Weapons: Progressive Knife, Sonic Glaive, Lance of Longinus (maybe) Pallet Gun, Handgun, Sniper Rifle, Bazooka, Hand Bazooka, Positron
Rifle, Positron Sniper Rifle, Gatling Gun, Electromagnetic Crossbow, Spear of Cassius (maybe)

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Birdman wrote:Bemular

Height: 90 meters

Weight: 55,000 tons

Powers: Explosive Punch; Explosive Rock Bullet; Earth Crusher; extraordinary jumper; turn into Reionyx Burst form; turn into EX form
Umm... Bemular? Or mistaken identification? Sounds more like Red King, though I could be wrong.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

It's not well known, but Bemular has the ability to replicate Red King's powers :lol:

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:It's not well known, but Bemular has the ability to replicate Red King's powers :lol:
Really?! Since when?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Godzilla (2016)/Shin Godzilla (Whatever you want to call him)

Forms:
First Form
Second Form
Third Form
Fourth Form
Spoiler:
Second Form Height: 27 meters
Second Form Length: 122 meters

Third Form Height: 57 meters
Third Form Length: 168.25 meters

Fourth Form Height: 118.5 meters
Fourth Form Length: 333 meters
Fourth Form Weight: 92,000 tons

Powers: Atomic ray from mouth, dorsal fins, and tail; super regenerative power

Mouth ray has three stages when being fired for the first time:

1st stage: Godzilla fires some kind of gas (Couldn't find a picture, sorry)
2nd stage: Godzilla starts shooting fire out of his jaws
3rd stage: The fire then changes into the purple atomic ray

Added in 15 minutes 15 seconds:
Five King

Incarnations: Normal and Cyber

Normal Five King's Height: 55 meters
Normal Five King's Weight: 75,000 tons

Cyber Five King's Height: 75 meters
Cyber Five King's Weight: 55,000 tons

Powers: Warp Gate; Flight; Energy Absorb; Energy Reflect; Gol Melba Cannon; Reigubas Pincer; Ice Fire Combo from the pincer; Gan Q beam; Homing Energy Blasts; Melba Tail; Combined Monster Assault; Armor Plated Skin
Last edited by Kaijunator on Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Would it be possible to add the Unagi from A:TLA? I know its just another snake, but the story and water jet ability would make it cool to have.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Hey everyone! So things are going swimmingly as far as KWCE updates go. :D But I do need to ask you guys something.

Should I merge the two Kumongas together? Or would you guys rather keep them separate? I personally think GFW Kumonga could potentially hold its own, since its abilities differ from the Showa version. Like to hear you guys thoughts on the matter.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells