The War against Monsters - HUB

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Voyager
Keizer

The War against Monsters - HUB

Post by Voyager »

My first story-driven RPG!

This RPG takes place in the heat of WW2 - 1942 to be exact. You can choose between human characters of any nation, aliens, or kaiju. The story is basically if WW2 was interrupted by monsters. The world is still at war with itself, though.

Human/Alien Character Profiles will go something like this...

Heinrich Kaiser

Birth Date: 8/8/1924 (Age: 18)
Height: 181 cm
Weight: 69 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Hazel
Home City: Dresden
Equipment: Karabiner 98k, Binoculars

Description: Heinrich is a reserved member of the 18th Army. He’s shy, but is open to his closest friends. While not as hardened as his companions, he’s not afraid to fulfill his duty, no matter the cost. Heinrich, while being a part of the Reich, is weary of Hitler and is very worried that the Fuhrer’s decisions could cost Germany the war. Heinrich is skilled with his Kar98k, and joined the Wehrmacht on his birthday of 8th of August, 1942.
For Emperor and Empire!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Re: The War against Monsters - HUB

Post by GmkGoji »

Is it wrong that i absolutely love the idea of a genetically engineered soviet kaiju girl superweapon?
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

GmkGoji wrote:Is it wrong that i absolutely love the idea of a genetically engineered soviet kaiju girl superweapon?
Yes.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

GmkGoji wrote:Is it wrong that i absolutely love the idea of a genetically engineered soviet kaiju girl superweapon?
You're free to like whatever you want outside a place where such things as K-Girls can easily make people uncomfortable.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Yikes. Okay.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!