Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Oh shoot

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I'm gonna see if i can make a post about Kong sensing EG's presence without it feeling too.. contrived.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Do I make another JJ post yet? Rodan hasn't been updated in ages.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Alright I finally got a post up after a physical recovery, now I need sleep. Apologies on this delay and hope my new post is okay.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

godjacob wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:00 am Alright I finally got a post up after a physical recovery, now I need sleep. Apologies on this delay and hope my new post is okay.
No, don’t worry. You’re all good. Just like Cryptid said, always put your health before this :lol:

Also, a question. Does your Osaka segment happen prior to my entry of EG? It would make sense, since EG summoned MKG and GKG to his side when he arrived. Like maybe, the Ghidorah brothers were locked in combat with the Sydney Kaiju when they were TP’d. That’s just one idea, and you can come up with something on your own.
Last edited by Voyager on Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Hope you feel better soon Jacob!

I'm not sure how all these events are about to play out, but i have a good idea on where i'm gonna take Kong and Gorosaurus' arc moving forward. Hopefully Gojirin sticks with the monkey because.. well i just really like this dynamic they have lol

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Voyager wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:33 am
godjacob wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:00 am Alright I finally got a post up after a physical recovery, now I need sleep. Apologies on this delay and hope my new post is okay.
No, don’t worry. You’re all good. Just like Cryptid said, always put your health before this :lol:

Also, a question. Does your Osaka segment happen prior to my entry of EG? It would make sense, since EG summoned MKG and GKG to his side when he arrived. Like maybe, the Ghidorah brothers were locked in combat with the Sydney Kaiju when they were TP’d. That’s just one idea, and you can come up with something on your own.
Well, I did have Shin mention Emperor Ghidorah's arrival at the end of the segment so I thought I had the Shin stuff happen just before his arrival then he turned to notice.

As for calling the Ghidorahs, that might be tricky. MV Mecha-King Ghidorah is currently on his revenge lust and just now sees his target. Being asked to pull away from that now would be a bit problematic to its damaged mindset lol

Added in 35 seconds:
Gigantis wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:07 am Hope you feel better soon Jacob!

I'm not sure how all these events are about to play out, but i have a good idea on where i'm gonna take Kong and Gorosaurus' arc moving forward. Hopefully Gojirin sticks with the monkey because.. well i just really like this dynamic they have lol
I agree, I do like Gojirin and Kong's potential as a dynamic duo of sorts. Though don't forget George lending his own hand lol

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

People seem to be misunderstanding where the dragons are. GKG and MKG are in Sydney and EG is in Osaka.

Sorry if I sound angry or frustrated, it's just the crappy day I've been having.
For Emperor and Empire!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Voyager wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:36 pm People seem to be misunderstanding where the dragons are. GKG and MKG are in Sydney and EG is in Osaka.

Sorry if I sound angry or frustrated, it's just the crappy day I've been having.
Apologies, I hope things improve.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

godjacob wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:55 pm
Voyager wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:36 pm People seem to be misunderstanding where the dragons are. GKG and MKG are in Sydney and EG is in Osaka.

Apologies, I hope things improve.
No don’t worry, I wasn’t directing it towards you anyways.
For Emperor and Empire!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I kinda want to make a post where Kong starts to get teleported to Osaka but the post stops before he and everyone else actually gets there. Is that okay?

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Gigantis wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:19 pm I kinda want to make a post where Kong starts to get teleported to Osaka but the post stops before he and everyone else actually gets there. Is that okay?
Uh, what causes them to teleport there?

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

godjacob wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:23 pm
Gigantis wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:19 pm I kinda want to make a post where Kong starts to get teleported to Osaka but the post stops before he and everyone else actually gets there. Is that okay?
Voyager’s bullshittery Emperor Ghidorah, I believe
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Jermobooka wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:47 pm
godjacob wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:23 pm
Voyager’s bullshittery Emperor Ghidorah, I believe
Anakin wrote:This whole operation was your idea.
I mean, you did say however contrived.
For Emperor and Empire!

VOID GHIDORAH
Monsterland Worker

Post by VOID GHIDORAH »

Hello! Is this still open for new players?

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

VOID GHIDORAH wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:22 pm Hello! Is this still open for new players?
Yup! Voyager is gonna have to tell you the rules, current story, and taken kaiju, but anyone can join at any time! :D
Last edited by Jermobooka on Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

VOID GHIDORAH
Monsterland Worker

Post by VOID GHIDORAH »

Jermobooka wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:29 pm
VOID GHIDORAH wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:22 pm Hello! Is this still open for new players?
Yup! Voyager is gonna have to tell you the rules, current story, and taken kaiju, but anyone can join at any time! :D
Thanks! Sounds great, I have a few Kaiju ideas to play as.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Oh c’mon man, don’t give me that duty :lol:

I will, just gimme a few hours, give or take.
Last edited by Voyager on Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Voyager wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:22 pm

This is your baby man, gotta be the one to share its life story to new curious onlookers :lol:

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

godjacob wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:32 pm
Voyager wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:22 pm

This is your baby man, gotta be the one to share its life story to new curious onlookers :lol:
Put it like that and now I feel bad for being neglectful :lol:
For Emperor and Empire!