Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Post Reply
User avatar
Voyager
Futurian
Posts: 3429
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:34 pm
Location: Somewhere drifting…

Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by Voyager »

I'm creating a new series alongside O:GMW and it'll be about Godzilla's crusade against not only kaiju, but mankind and the planet itself.

Rules: You can create Original Monsters and put them here.

Example:

Godzilla

Image

Height: 90 metres.
Weight: 55,000 tons.

Strengths:

Near Invulnerability
Great Strength
Atomic Breath
Intelligence
Nuclear Pulse
Spiral Ray

Weaknesses:

Extremely Cold Temperatures
Minor Weakness to High Voltage Man-Made electricity
Slow and unagile.

You can also join in my story, or create another storyline and we can cross over. To cross over to another's storyline, please PM them and if they say yes, go ahead. If you are currently in another's story you can "hurt but don't break" another's monster. E.g. Breaking Bones is not allowed but Dislocations are.

Because I'm too goddamn lazy to write the rest of the rules, I'll just say, you obey the same rules as Bear's Battlegrounds.

Link Here: https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 43&t=29704

I will be posting the first part of the story sometime this week. So hang in there!
Last edited by Voyager on Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day…

User avatar
GmkGoji
JXSDF Technician
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:10 pm
Location: Liyue Harbor

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by GmkGoji »

Now this...this looks...FUN! As a person who loves this sort of stuff, i'd love to join in on whatever you're planning.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

User avatar
Voyager
Futurian
Posts: 3429
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:34 pm
Location: Somewhere drifting…

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by Voyager »

GmkGoji wrote:Now this...this looks...FUN! As a person who loves this sort of stuff, i'd love to join in on whatever you're planning.
Holy poop, that was fast! I’m excited to see what you have in store!
We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day…

User avatar
GmkGoji
JXSDF Technician
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:10 pm
Location: Liyue Harbor

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by GmkGoji »

So, in terms of the monsters...should I make one? Or should I wait for you to develop this more?
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

User avatar
Voyager
Futurian
Posts: 3429
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:34 pm
Location: Somewhere drifting…

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by Voyager »

GmkGoji wrote:So, in terms of the monsters...should I make one? Or should I wait for you to develop this more?
You can go ahead in creating one now, if you want. Or you can just stick with a Toho, Daiei, Ultra or whatever monster, it’s your call.
We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day…

User avatar
GmkGoji
JXSDF Technician
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:10 pm
Location: Liyue Harbor

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by GmkGoji »

Well, hows this.

Megaluga

Height: 120 meters, 200 meters with extensions

Weight: 100,000 tons

Strengths:
Indestructible bones
Incredible strength despite spindly frame
Nearly limitless endurance

Weaknesses:
Doesn't know when to quit
Skin is easily shredded or torn
Still learning the things of the world

Description: (Since my drawing for him is not uploadable)
Megaluga is a extrordinarily weird creature. Megaluga has pale white skin covering his thin and spindly frame, with grossly disproportionate legs and arms with folds of skin at the elbows and knees, which allow the limbs to extend to stupidly long lengths. Megaluga has a long, spiked neck with a three pronged horn "crown" atop his head. Megaluga's eyes are a soulless white, which blends in with his skin very well to give him a slenderman-ish appearance outside of his mouth which opens up to reveal teeth-like structures that grow out of his skull. Megaluga has massive, spiked wrists and clawed hands that can be used as clubs. Sitting in the middle of Megaluga's chest is a red orb that has an unknown purpose. (I mean, I know what it really is, but thats spoilers.) Megaluga also eats ROCKS for some strange reason.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

User avatar
Voyager
Futurian
Posts: 3429
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:34 pm
Location: Somewhere drifting…

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by Voyager »

Very good! You’ve reminded me to draw my own monster after school today.
We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day…

User avatar
Voyager
Futurian
Posts: 3429
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:34 pm
Location: Somewhere drifting…

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by Voyager »

Here is my monster, Gonzogora!

Image

Stats

Height: 117 metres (top of hump) 67 metres (top of head).
Length: 297 metres.
Weight: 300,000 tons.

Strengths: Extremely heavy and strong.
Super Oscillatory Wave (Similar to Godzilla Earth’s but weaker)
Super Hot Horn (can be used as a light or something to melt with)
Agile in Water

Weaknesses: Extremely slow and unagile on land.
Low-Intelligence.

Description: Gonzogora is a brutish, walrus-like, hyper-evolved spinosaur and is one of the largest creatures on earth. He likes to lumber about and be lazy, but don’t underestimate him. His strength is unmatched and his Super Oscillatory Wave is a powerful weapon that can destroy mountains at full power. He is pretty fast in the water but sluggish on land. Gonzogora isn’t the smartest kaiju, so he’s easy to trick.

An update will come for Gonzogora as will his meeting with my current Godzilla in my next few posts.
Last edited by Voyager on Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day…

User avatar
GmkGoji
JXSDF Technician
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:10 pm
Location: Liyue Harbor

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by GmkGoji »

Not gonna lie, that looks really interesting.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

User avatar
godjacob
Gotengo Officer
Posts: 1600
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:16 am

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by godjacob »

So is there like, factions to this? Is Godzilla alone in his crusade or can other monsters join the cause? I presume there is some G-Force or humanity that tries to stand in his way? Along with rogues? Just curious what the "sides" to this are.
Image

User avatar
Voyager
Futurian
Posts: 3429
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:34 pm
Location: Somewhere drifting…

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by Voyager »

godjacob wrote:So is there like, factions to this? Is Godzilla alone in his crusade or can other monsters join the cause? I presume there is some G-Force or humanity that tries to stand in his way? Along with rogues? Just curious what the "sides" to this are.
That is completely up to you. You can make a kaiju to join Godzilla, or fight him. There is an Anti-Godzilla Force, too.
We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day…

User avatar
godjacob
Gotengo Officer
Posts: 1600
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:16 am

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by godjacob »

VoyagerGoji wrote:
godjacob wrote:So is there like, factions to this? Is Godzilla alone in his crusade or can other monsters join the cause? I presume there is some G-Force or humanity that tries to stand in his way? Along with rogues? Just curious what the "sides" to this are.
That is completely up to you. You can make a kaiju to join Godzilla, or fight him. There is an Anti-Godzilla Force, too.
Okay. I suppose I have 2 more questions.

1. Is this the only Godzilla allowed for this? Or can alternate Godzilla be added to the mix?
2. Is there a limit to how many Kaiju you can claim? 1? 1-3? etc. Just to know the limits.
Image

User avatar
Voyager
Futurian
Posts: 3429
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:34 pm
Location: Somewhere drifting…

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by Voyager »

godjacob wrote:
VoyagerGoji wrote:
godjacob wrote:So is there like, factions to this? Is Godzilla alone in his crusade or can other monsters join the cause? I presume there is some G-Force or humanity that tries to stand in his way? Along with rogues? Just curious what the "sides" to this are.
That is completely up to you. You can make a kaiju to join Godzilla, or fight him. There is an Anti-Godzilla Force, too.
Okay. I suppose I have 2 more questions.

1. Is this the only Godzilla allowed for this? Or can alternate Godzilla be added to the mix?
2. Is there a limit to how many Kaiju you can claim? 1? 1-3? etc. Just to know the limits.
Ok.

You can add more Godzillas, if you wish.
You can add up to 3 monsters.
We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day…

User avatar
godjacob
Gotengo Officer
Posts: 1600
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:16 am

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by godjacob »

King Ghidorah
Image

Height: 159 Meters
Weight: 141,000 tons

Strengths:
-Flight
-Gravity Bolts
-Wing Lightning
-Super Regeneration
-Energy absorption
-Can generator a category 6 storm

Weaknesses:
-Vulnerable underwater
-Can be distracted by certain frequencies and sounds (Ex. The Orca being able to mimic Titan noises)

Alright, I hope the format is okay. Bringing in a chaotic wildcard: enemy to both Godzilla and the anti-Godzilla faction.
Image

User avatar
Voyager
Futurian
Posts: 3429
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:34 pm
Location: Somewhere drifting…

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by Voyager »

godjacob wrote:King Ghidorah
Image

Height: 159 Meters
Weight: 141,000 tons

Strengths:
-Flight
-Gravity Bolts
-Wing Lightning
-Super Regeneration
-Energy absorption
-Can generator a category 6 storm

Weaknesses:
-Vulnerable underwater
-Can be distracted by certain frequencies and sounds (Ex. The Orca being able to mimic Titan noises)

Alright, I hope the format is okay. Bringing in a chaotic wildcard: enemy to both Godzilla and the anti-Godzilla faction.
Ooh, lovely!
We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day…

User avatar
godjacob
Gotengo Officer
Posts: 1600
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:16 am

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by godjacob »

VoyagerGoji wrote:
godjacob wrote:King Ghidorah
Image

Height: 159 Meters
Weight: 141,000 tons

Strengths:
-Flight
-Gravity Bolts
-Wing Lightning
-Super Regeneration
-Energy absorption
-Can generator a category 6 storm

Weaknesses:
-Vulnerable underwater
-Can be distracted by certain frequencies and sounds (Ex. The Orca being able to mimic Titan noises)

Alright, I hope the format is okay. Bringing in a chaotic wildcard: enemy to both Godzilla and the anti-Godzilla faction.
Ooh, lovely!
Thanks~

May or may not add a couple more, will think it over, are we allowed to just...jump into the RP? Once we get approval here, or wait for some specified point?
Image

User avatar
Voyager
Futurian
Posts: 3429
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:34 pm
Location: Somewhere drifting…

Post by Voyager »

godjacob wrote:
VoyagerGoji wrote:
godjacob wrote:King Ghidorah
Image

Height: 159 Meters
Weight: 141,000 tons

Strengths:
-Flight
-Gravity Bolts
-Wing Lightning
-Super Regeneration
-Energy absorption
-Can generator a category 6 storm

Weaknesses:
-Vulnerable underwater
-Can be distracted by certain frequencies and sounds (Ex. The Orca being able to mimic Titan noises)

Alright, I hope the format is okay. Bringing in a chaotic wildcard: enemy to both Godzilla and the anti-Godzilla faction.
Ooh, lovely!
Thanks~

May or may not add a couple more, will think it over, are we allowed to just...jump into the RP? Once we get approval here, or wait for some specified point?
You can jump right in whenever you please!
We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day…

User avatar
godjacob
Gotengo Officer
Posts: 1600
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:16 am

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by godjacob »

Alright. Got my post up. Though I had a question, you mentioned in passing on your post that Godzilla killed a few monsters in his path of destruction, so we can have our beasts kill disposable NPC monsters? What id someone else claimed a Kaiju listed as dead already?

Just curious.
Image

User avatar
Voyager
Futurian
Posts: 3429
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:34 pm
Location: Somewhere drifting…

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by Voyager »

godjacob wrote:Alright. Got my post up. Though I had a question, you mentioned in passing on your post that Godzilla killed a few monsters in his path of destruction, so we can have our beasts kill disposable NPC monsters? What id someone else claimed a Kaiju listed as dead already?

Just curious.
Oh, that. That was from a piece of fan fiction that I wrote into the Fan Fiction area of TK. You can read that if you want some context. You can have your kaiju kill disposable NPC kaiju if you want.

What if someone claims a dead monster? They have simply another of its species.
We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day…

User avatar
godjacob
Gotengo Officer
Posts: 1600
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:16 am

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by godjacob »

VoyagerGoji wrote:
godjacob wrote:Alright. Got my post up. Though I had a question, you mentioned in passing on your post that Godzilla killed a few monsters in his path of destruction, so we can have our beasts kill disposable NPC monsters? What id someone else claimed a Kaiju listed as dead already?

Just curious.
Oh, that. That was from a piece of fan fiction that I wrote into the Fan Fiction area of TK. You can read that if you want some context. You can have your kaiju kill disposable NPC kaiju if you want.

What if someone claims a dead monster? They have simply another of its species.
Huh, neat. Thanks for the clarification.
Image

Post Reply