Night Train to Mundo Fine Meta/Registration

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Kiryu2012
Keizer

Night Train to Mundo Fine Meta/Registration

Post by Kiryu2012 »

You don’t know how it happened, but suddenly you find yourself in a strange new world, filled with somewhat familiar, yet still so different, lifeforms. All you can do is traverse this newfound realm, and hope that you can find a way out without succumbing to its primal forces.

Character Creation:

How this works: before creating your character, you give me confirmation you wish to join, and I’ll pick out around 4 random powers for you, the likes of which will come from the KWCE roster. There is also the possibility, albeit not much, that you could gain new powers from this new world. However that may happen is anyone’s guess.

Character Template:

Name:

Appearance:

Powers:
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Re: Night Train to Mundo Fine Meta/Registration

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Wait, I'm confused. So from the rules, if you decide to use a pre-existing OC, you won't be able to because it has preset powers?

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: Night Train to Mundo Fine Meta/Registration

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Cryptid_Liker wrote:Wait, I'm confused. So from the rules, if you decide to use a pre-existing OC, you won't be able to because it has preset powers?
You can use a pre-existing OC if you'd like, but their powers would be that which would be picked for them for this RP.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA