Invasion of the Nanometal HUB

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Gigantis
Sazer

Re: Invasion of the Nanometal HUB

Post by Gigantis »

I think it's Delphinus' turn to write down something, but i'm not sure when he'll be back.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Delphinus
Ronin

Post by Delphinus »

Gah! I'm so sorry. This past week has been crazy and my internet has been down since Friday, hopefully fixed today. I'll try to get a post up by tonight.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Delphinus wrote:Gah! I'm so sorry. This past week has been crazy and my internet has been down since Friday, hopefully fixed today. I'll try to get a post up by tonight.
Ah, there you are! Nice to have you back!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Welllll i've been gone for a bit! My bad!

Delphinus
Ronin

Post by Delphinus »

Sorry guys, life has been really crazy for me lately but is looking better this week. I'll post tonight.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Okay, Hilly should be next.