Battle of the Multiverse

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Re: Battle of the Multiverse

Post by Godzilla165 »

Daeva studied the shapes that her canine friend was making with a curious eye, all while listening with a bit of surprise from Fray’s sudden telepathy. Unfortunately, however, the ninja didn’t believe the solution would be as black and white as Fray presented it.

While your heart’s in the right place, Fraybird, I think there’d definitely still be a fight; Tengri’s waaay too petty for there not to be.” Daeva replied with a scoff. “At the same time, though, you’re right, we need to go save Molly... And I know just how to do it, courtesy of one tall, and bearded ninja.”

She then went to turn and quietly snap her fingers at Aphrodite, drawing the latter’s attention. “Hey, Dovey, Ha’ba yag’ga loit’eh, Molly.”

Aphrodite, while having been a part of the Yakuza clan for nearly as long as she had been an Olympian, still found it somewhat difficult to understand Yakuza dialect. Their words and phrases were complex and one-of-a-kind, making it nearly impossible to make reliable connections using similar terms. Of all the different languages that the goddess had picked up over the years, this was indeed the hardest thus far. Made harder, when no one, especially the ninjas, even used it that much. But, she was slowly but surely improving, and could at least, with a bit of time, work out simple phrases like the one Daeva just gave her.

Aphrodite’s face twisted up in surprise, “You’re going to try and save Molly? Daeva... I don’t think that’s such a good idea.” She warned.

The petite guardian sucked her teeth and made a face. “You worry too much, sis, it’ll be fine! What, you don’t trust me?” She argued.

It’s not you, or your friend who I don’t trust, Peri. I mean, how exactly are you going to pull this off?

Don’t forget to take the eggs out of the fridge.”

Now, Aphrodite was REALLY confused. “P-pardon me?

Daeva couldn’t help but to giggle, “It’s a code that Ubel told me just now, it means he has a plan for me to break out Molly. Plus, Dovey, come on... I’m the fastest being in the multiverse. While Ubel is busy pounding Tengri’s face in, me and Fray will grab little Ms. Timid, and be gone before robo-boy can even begin to realize what happened. Easy as 1-2-3!

Aphrodite had found herself being the skeptic now. And, while even as easy as Daeva’s plan sounded, something just... Felt off. Though, currently, she could do no more than to have faith, and trust that Daeva and Fray would both prove her suspicions to be nothing more than that. Thus, she finally yielded with a heavy sigh and crossed her arms.

Alright, fine... But please, just watch yourself, yeah? That goes for both of you.”

Daeva nodded, “Loud and clear, silver fox, we’ll be fine.” She turned and shot Fray a grin, “Won’t we, buddy?

#BotM

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

"Hmph," Hercules said. His expression was somewhere between a snarl and a smile. Fire rolled off his pants, meeting electricity which then flooded around and eradicated the beams. "That's always the case, isn't it? Someone talks about you being insignificant, your efforts being meaningless as if that means anything."

But, it soon become clear that it wasn't Hercules's elemental capabilities biting back at the wave of decaying energy. Rather, it was all funneling toward a single point.

"Using my own lightning against me was a grave mistake, lad. It made your power more... palatable."

Once he had been given breathing room during Raspaganje's attack, Hercules had it in the back of his mind. Just before the attack came he had done it: pulled out a bottle from his jacket.

Now, Raspaganje's power was being siphoned directly into it, alongside the small samples of Mulek's and Immanuel's. It condensed into a golden liquid, the ichor from which Hercules drank. The more power the monster released, the more Hercules could then use their abilities for himself. "If you leave, maybe I'll go easy on you."
_________
Shayatin's wave of decay was blasted away with a huge wave of power. She was struck in the abdomen with a projectile which ripped a hole in her armor and knocked her away. Nonce held the smoking gun. He turned to the others. "What are you doing anyway? Slop like that gets crew killed!"

"You're right," Sim conceded. She pulled her ally's sword from her chest, the wound closing. "Won't do it again."

Shayatin's armor locked up around her, under hold from Urs-Major. Sim rocketed forward, bashing Shayatin in the chin and sending her careening into the wide open space left by Raspaganje's attack. Then, in swooped a new pirate. Glowing a crackling yellow aura, the Saiyan pirate Tato slammed into her with both swords at full force as Sim followed after.
That was more than Jake had expected out of Tyralus, but it was a welcome one. Stabbing into her and giving her a larger target gave Jake the breathing room to use his advanced sight and study the situation. He identified the "core," of sorts. It was something that the titanic saurian had already gotten hold of. If only he still had the ability to manipulate threads... then he could pull this thing apart with no help.

He could try to use the properties of the nearby Instrumentality to restore them, but as it was he had to get things done right now. The best way to do that seemed to be relying on what he could do in the here and now.

Jake rocketed toward Goetia, blasting in a wide arc to avoid her attacks. He coated his tail in energy to swat one away before finally meeting his destination. There, he dug his claws into her hide. This will leave me open, but it's the best option.

He released a massive pulse of energy directly inside, with the intent to propel the core out of Goetia.

"Do you fucking think?" Xarm said.

"Hercules wouldn't want us participating in any of this. We should fall back." Go'ren said.

"They have the Dragon Balls," Beetle said. "And besides, there are people in need. Whether it's Tengri or Persephone, these guys are the exact kind of person Hercules wants out of everybody's hair."

There seemed to be a clear divide. Dante and Evron were sealed in some fell creature's grasp. Ubel and Daeva planned on defeating Tengri, unless he had misheard from a distance. He had yet to be reunited with either Dante or Daeva... not that either would be too fond of it anyway.

Still, the most danger seemed to have befallen Dante and Ubel. It had taken the display for his powers to process what was going on within Persephone... he had confidence that she herself could be defeated by a well planned team including Jake, but that thing might require Godzilla to minimize the risk. Gods forbid if the monster fell to Hercules's plans, then it would go to the unpredictable ones such as that abominable King Ghidorah.

But Jake wasn't just there to help counter Persephone. He could also be useful to minimize the risk to Ubel. It would be best to have a united front, minimal injuries. That meant that he would need to concoct a plan... that was if Daeva hadn't already done it. She, if he remembered correctly, and Evron... They were quite... subversive.

He approached Aphrodite and bowed. "I must apologize for my abruptness here, but have you been in contact with the kingdom's longtime ally, Jake? And if so, where might he be at the moment?"
Last edited by EdGojira on Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

As Tengri vanished away with his prize, Ananke let a sinister smile stretch from one corner of her face to the other. Everything was going as Raspaganje had told her. Soon, so very soon, this world that had cursed her name and stripped her of her dignity and pride would be no more. The Ninjas and the Borskall who had brought her plans to revive her fallen people to ruin would pay so very dearly for their crimes, the God of Death would be left helpless as she herself had been, and the one who had orchestrated her miserable existence, she too would have nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. The carnival of darkness was about to descend upon this dying multiverse, and she couldn't be any happier.

"Mab, Nayesa, everyone, I'll see you in the new world." She stared up at the sky, and lifted her hands. Her dark green eyes shoneas she began to laugh. "I failed you all with my plan, but Raspaganje can make it a reality! I can be together with you, if not in life, than in death, and we will be together, AND EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING THAT LIVES WILL PERISH WITH US! IF I CANNOT HAVE MY TRUE DESIRE, MY RENEWED LIFE, THEN NO ONE CAN LIVE! RASPAGANJE, WAS THIS SINFUL DECREPIT WORLD AWAY WITH YOUR MACHINE OF UNMAKING!"

-----

Molly watched through the hologram as Tengri made his announcement to Ubel. The words of the tin tyrant weighed upon her heart, and she felt her strength fade away. She was the prize and the bait... A victim of Tengri's madness, the bait to draw in Ubel... to his death.

But, she saw something else in the background of the message, a sight that began to sooth her soul. The beginning traces of a smile began to form on her face.

She felt something tap on her shoulder. She turned to look, but there was nothing there, nothing visible, at least.

But, perhaps...

She clutched her heart as Tengri ended the message. It took every bit of will power she had, but she forced herself to remain in a somewhat calm demeanor. She looked at her captor, and a fiery determination flared in her eyes.

"Ubel won't come for me." She plainly told him. "I'm a friend of his, but that's it. But he will come to stop you. Even if I wasn't a captive, he would come straight for you. And not even your machine could save you from what he is capable of."

But there was another source for the woman's confidence. For she had seen, behind Ubel and the others, the face of the demon lord who had sworn a life debt to keep her save, the demon lord who would be stopped by no force on earth or in heaven to ensure her safety, and one who Tengri had no way of stopping, not even with all of his powers and technology...

Mulek's body burned from the pain. Necrotic burns covered her body, and her wings cracked and oozed blood from the tainted energy. Raspaganje was right. He outclassed her. She was nothing but a mid rank angel at best, a mere soul collector with an ego prone to being burst. Were Cercil here, perhaps the tide could be changed...

But then, as the fell god sent forth the unholy beams of energy, she saw Hercules begin to counter them. The energy from Raspaganje's power was being sucked into the tiny bottle that Hercules had. For a moment, Mulek couldn't help but stare. He... absorbed the powers of gods in such a way? What WAS this man?

But she quickly snapped out of it, and reached for her scythe, which came back to her hand. In that moment with Raspaganje's energies being drawn to Hercules, she darted in once more, and the head of her scythe fully ablaze with hellfire, she swung it into the fell god's body with as much force as she could...

Tenkarus stared at Alex. "Yes... Yes, that is exactly her. That is Persephone..." She grabbed at her head. The visions, the visions of the other her, of this other adult Persephone... "Y-yes... And I am Tenkarus. Perhaps not the Tenkarus you know of, but A Tenkarus nonetheless."

Demmy however, wasn't paying attention. Instead, her eyes were on the message the shadowy being had presented to Ubel. She saw Molly in Tengri's clutches, and the demon's blood boiled. She was safe, but a prize for someone who didn't deserve her. Her muscles tensed beneath her skin, and she gritted her teeth.

But there was a silver lining. The energy signature from that sphere could be traced back, and through it...

Demmy's one good eye glistened. Now she knew exactly where Molly was. But there was the warning Tengri had given. Only Ubel would be allowed to go and fight Tengri... But perhaps...

"Both this Persephone... and this Tengri..." Risel stared at the figure of the Colossal Despot. "They seem to be cruel beings. Cruel like Salome."

"They are." Mara hissed. "Persephone especially. And both of them are calling the shots.We can let Ubel take care of Tengri. I need to get back to Sheol and-"

Demmy silenced her. "Any sort of power you had left with that demon god. If you wish to help, help here on the homefront. You're a mother, aren't you? You know how to handle those who are wounded and injured? Take care of them, help out the locals here. Yzazil has already gone off to rescue Crigan, same as Nichelle. As much as you'd want to help, there's nothing you can do to help out Yzazil or Ubel directly, aside from staying here."

Mara ripped her arm away from Demmy. "I'm not just some house wife! I'm the daughter of a chieftain! I'm used to fighting! I can fight!"

"Against other humans and animals, not gods." Demmy glared at her. " Unless you want to end up like your husband or Molly, then I would suggest figuring something else out."

Makai was silent. No wind blew in the desolate replacement of Heaven. No voices rang, and no one was present, except for the still form of Cercil.

A finger twitched. A hand shuddered, and slowly she came to. The Ruler of Makai rose to her feet, and grabbed at her head. What... What had happened? No, she knew what had happened. She had clashed with a restored Minerva, a Minerva who was somehow alive, somehow... And she had been beaten. Beaten by the superior angel, beaten into a coma...

A coma she had only woken up from, by a surge in power.

It wasn't the Machine of Unmaking. That wasn't she had sensed. This was an energy far more ancient than that, one far more intimate with the archangel. An energy only she would recognize.

The End of All.

She grimaced as she nearly collapsed back onto her knees. Her body still ached with the pain from Minerva's blows. If she couldn't even fight Minerva in her current state... What hope did she have against the demon that infested Persephone's skin?

But she had to try. The closest thing she had to a daughter, the child she had raised for so long, the only bit of family she had left aside from Mulek... was on the verge of becoming the antithesis of all life, the champion of Nether.

"Y-y-y-YZAZIL?!"

Lilith backed up as far as she could away from the armored god. Her face had become pale at the sight of him, to where she almost didn't notice the person he was with. " H-how are you... How are you alive?! I -I saw you die..."

"You should know the reason for that, my creator."

That was when Lilith noticed Nichelle, and any color that remained in her face faded away. She fell far into the back of the room as Nichelle stepped toward her.

"Ny-Nyvanna?!" She gasped."No, not Nyvanna... You're... BF-13. You returned after you were stolen from me..."

"The life I lived away from Hudai was the best I could have been given." Nichelle stared down at the quivering Lilith. " And not as a weapon of your design. Where is Persephone? And what are you doing with this woman and these two?"

"A-actually..." Aseya began to say, before Lae cut her off.

"We came here with Nyx to get her machine back, and we managed to... convince Lilith to help us with that." The tiny fae turned to the construction bay outside of the tower. "How close to being finished is the machine?"

"R-restored back to functional status!" Lilith said. "Your Erebus is restored, just... Just lemme go! And... Please help Persephone, please! She's... She's not herself! And that woman with her, she's pulling the strings somehow! Something is wrong with Persephone!"

-------

If Persephone had given any hint of noticing that Ubel had obscured himself and Dante within the bubble, it was not a noticeable one. No, nothing else entered Persephone's mind.

Everything else was drowned out around her by what Dea had said.

"Dea..." Persephone's voice came out weak and heavy. Any joy and satisfaction that was on it died in that moment, and instead she looked to the Asian woman and to Crigan like a sad ruler, a little girl who had had her favorite puppy ripped from her arms. "I gave you everything you could have asked for. I gave you a place to call home when Sutekh and Tengri left you for dead. I gave you all the food and alcohol you could have asked for. I gave you a purpose to live, I gave you everything you could have wanted, that I can reasonably give you..."

The mask that covered half of her face cracked. "And... this is how I am repayed? I know you are being honest with me, but... You defied my request? You refused to do as I asked of you? Is that not enough? Is all the drinks and shelter and food that I can provide not enough? No... it's not that."

The mask cracked further, and blackish fluid began to drip down from the cracks. "I shouldn't be surprised. I offered Voti and Asphagel what I offered to you, and they refused. I offered Proteus and Charybdis what I offer you, and they betrayed me. I trusted Laeptus for centuries, and he betrayed me. It's always for the same reasons. The sins of the flesh, the weakness of the current mortal soul. Familial bonds and attachments, loyalties aside to the one to keep them safe, to the one who knows better. It's always the same, everyone I trust and keep close to me keeps failing or betraying me, and now even you, Dea..."

The air around Persephone grew unnaturally heavy. Crigan struggled to stand as the pressure threatened to flatten him against the ground. Everything grew unnaturally cold around Persephone and Dea, and the diminutive ruler snapped. The mask shattered completely, and before the Chinese woman were eight crimson eyes that stared at her with a murderous gaze from the black void within Persephone's skull. " Dea... YOU... IS THIS TENGRI'S PLOY TO SCREW WITH ME?! HAS HE SEDUCED YOU BACK TO HIS SIDE?! NO... YOU'RE A LOYALIST OF BELPHOR! YOU ALWAYS WERE A BELPHOR LOYALIST! DEA, NEVER WILL YOU THINK OF CROSSING ME AGAIN, OF TAKING EVERYTHING I GAVE TO YOU AND SPITTING IN MY FACE!"

She raised a hand toward Dea, and Crigan realized in a moment what she was going to do. He began to move to stop her, by grabbing her hand to push it away, but it was too late. The blood vessels within Dea's body began to rupture as they froze over, and every bit of liquid within her body turned into jagged sharpened ice.

Off to the side, Chang'e smiled as the events unfolded. So many things in this one scene that made her so happy. But wherever it was Crigan's helplessness or breaking Persephone that made her especially giddy, was something only she knew...

Jake's energy flooded into the demonic serpent, and Goetia screamed in agonizing pain. The energy overwhelmed her side heads, as one by one they burst apart from the energy that flooded in, until only the main head remained. Slowly, the core that was Mara was being pushed out, further and further...

"DAMN YOU!" Goetia screamed as her tail slammed into Tyralus and Jake. Both of them were dislodged from their spot and went crashed into a nearby wall. hellish fire from the main head blasted into Tyralus, and the giant reptile bellowed as his volatile blood exploded, consuming him in a series of detonations and smoke and ash. The serpent, eyes recovered from the earlier blindness, looked down at the opened wound where Mara was exposed, and glared angrily at Jake. Her mouth parted, and she began to charge forward...

But something stopped her. Another pain ripped into her chest, and this time it was from Crigan, whose claws stabbed between Goetia's flesh and Mara. The claws glowed with a crimson hue as Goetia felt herself be torn apart by them.

"I'm taking my wife back!"

The claws split, and Goetia reeled back as her connection to Mara was severed by the God of Death. The fox-like woman fell into a heap, unconscious, ontop of Crigan, while Goetia flailed and thrashed in agony. The hole where the core had been was fully exposed, and blood cascaded out of the wound.

Around Jake, the voice of the woman he had met echoed. "It seems your time here is nearly at an end, Jake and Goku. Someone is trying to come here and rescue you... How interesting..."
Last edited by Giratina93 on Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

Shayatin twirled head over heels, barely managing to right herself from the brutal blow to her chin by Sim. The Saiyan Tato dashed in, twin blades blazing with sparking ki, before plunging them into the rotting flesh of Shayatin, spraying sickly black blood from the wounds! The fell Yakuza snapped from her temporary daze, seemingly unfazed by the grievous wound, and unleashed a ruthless counterattack. The Yakuza grabbed Tato's right shoulder, decaying touch causing flesh to slough off of the Saiyan, before she unleashed a destructive blast of corrupted ki directly into the Saiyan's joint, blowing a sizable hole into the saiyan, nearly severing the limb! The potency of the blast sent Tato spiraling into the vacant space in Hercules' ship and crashing into one of the back walls that remained standing.

Shayatin quickly snapped her attention to Sim, six inky black tendrils extending from her back, before she brought them together and unleashed a destructive pulse of shadowy ki towards the pirate!
----
Immanuel, seeing the powers of Raspaganje slowly begin to funnel into a singular point, sprung back into action! His strength was resurrected, as beams of golden light lanced from him into the tendrils that had emerged, slicing into the eldritch emanations and dispelling them back to the Timestream Abyss from whence they came, before channeling his divine light once more into protective barriers around himself, Hercules, and Mulek. He knew not what exactly the demigod was doing, but if it was able to at least temporarily hold off the Black God's magics... then they at least had a chance to drive this monstrosity back!

As Mulek came in to strike the broken, ephemeral form of Gigantis, she felt an invisible obstacle slow the swing of her blade, before it came to a complete stop, mere inches from what looked like remained of Gigantis' body.

"M-mulek," Gigantis' voice whimpered pathetically in the angel's head, "j-just kill me... I don't want to be this... this thing anymore! I-I just want to see Tina and Blaze again! S-so please, just end this torment!"

Seeing Hercules' efforts, Raspaganje's eyes turned from something of a glare to amusement.

"Ah, yes... the chameleon reveals its true colors," the black god boomed. "It seems you have gained the... upper hand. Now... imbibe it. Embrace my power. Understand the suffering of a thousand million cosmos made manifest, Hercules..."
"Yeah, no shit, Lilith," Nyx answered the three-eyed scientist as she relinquished her hug from Yzazil's chest. "I don't know if there's much we can do to help her... or honestly if there's anything that COULD be done, even if I really wanted to."

The God of Judgment looked to Nyx, before looking to Lilith once more.

"You are not the first to mention my supposed demise," Yzazil replied earnestly to Lilith. "I assure you, history shall not repeat itself. But I must ask you... what do you mean something is wrong with Persephone?"

"She's got some sort of weird-ass monster in her... makes her hard to hurt. it also seems to give her some sort of control over other people's powers." nyx shrugged. "I'm shit out of ideas on how to even deal with her..."

Yzazil's form seemed to freeze, contemplating in deep thought. If this is the power that Persephone held... then she was a far greater threat than he had anticipated. Far greater than what Tengri alone posed. She had to be stopped at once. He looked to Lae, Aseya, and Nyx.

"You three will pilot the Erebus and escape this place. if Persephone and her advisor are as dangerous as you claim, then I cannot allow you to remain here. You could be killed in the crossfire. And Persephone's madness seems to grow worse... I fear you may end up a victim of her retribution. Nichelle and I will confront Persephone to buy you time."

Nyx shook her head. "Hell no, uncle Yzzy! I'm not gonna just stand by while reality's taking a shit! I'm gonna stand and fight alongside you!"

"No!" The God of Judgment retorted firmly. "This is not negotiable, Nyx! I... cannot let any harm to you. Not after failing you once already. You are my family, my blood. You are the last thing left that I cherish. To lose you would be... unthinkable."

A smile popped up onto Nyx's face, before she placed a gentle hand onto Yzazil's arm. "Uncle... I know you care about me a lot. But... I can't do that. I'm sorry. I'm not a little kid anymore. And, let's be honest, this is my fight too. Persephone fucked up Earth; I can't let that shit slide."

The God of Judgment took pause, taking in Nyx's words. Finally, he nodded. "Very well. Take the reins of the Erebus and join me in this final fight to rescue Crigan and smite the fell tyrant."

He turned to Lilith. "Go, leave us. If you know what threat lies ahead, you would be wise to avoid showing your face until the conflict ends." He then turned to Aseya and Lae. "Shall you join us, or do you wish to be somewhere safe?"
Tengri couldn't help but let out a hearty laugh at Molly's comment. "How precious, the maiden denies the power of her noble rescuer's admiration for her! Ha! You may be beautiful and strong of will, but you are lacking in perception!"

Tengri relinquished his grip on Molly, before he began to channel golden lightning up his arm and into the tip of his fell spear. The Conquering Star looked, almost entranced, upon his spear's bladed tip, as he brought it down to his eye level. "Ubel is strong, but even he shall crumble before the might of the Conquering Star, and the heavenly thunder of the Machine of Unmaking! All shall crumble before my power!"

He looked around his throne room, still visibly displeased at the vandalism of his rightful seat. He would need to find the miscreant bold enough to violate his precious throne, and punish them for their hubris! The King of Kings snapped his fingers, before several blackened robots, similar in appearance to the Osiran machines once wielded by Sutekh. "Servants! Clean this mess at once, find the miscreant who did this! And ensure my queen is comfortable! She shall have a first-hand seat to the climactic battle for the fate of this wretched multiverse!"

"Of course, my lord." The machines offered Tengri a deep bow, before they got to work. Behind Molly, several of the machines assembled a smaller, but no less fancy, throne for the woman to sit on, before she was suddenly pulled off her feet and forced onto the chair by an unseen force. The machines began to slowly get to work cleaning the throne room, all while scanning the surroundings for suspicious activities.

A malicious smile crept onto Tengri's face, before he once more sat upon his great throne beside Molly. The great flagshp began to lurch to life, incomplete as it was, before it began to hurtle through the void of space in a sparkling swirl of golden lightning. There was only one place Tengri felt could be fitting for the climactic showdown for the fate of the multiverse in his eyes...

"I'll find my own way home, don't worry. I'll be sure to watch your battle closely..." The shadow-shrouded tyrant slowly begna to fade from view. "I look forward to seeing who comes out on top."

With that, the figure vanished as quickly as he had arrived...
----
While Cider, Xpveinees, and O'nugulao discussed, a purple-clad woman soon stepped up next to them.

"Hey!" She stated, offering the three a smile. "It's looking like Tengri's preparing to make his last move. Did you wish to come onto my vessel to join his final push?"
Around the trio, the thunder and roar of warfare boomed around them. The stench of death hung strongly in the air, followed by the pungent odor of smoke and flame. The foul stink of corpses, of bloodshed, of unfettered violence and destruction assailed the senses of Owlzarus and the twin Quatheral ghost.s the roar of clashing forces, the screams of lives cut short, followed by the bellows of the great demon Goetia and her clash with the heroes of her time echoed through ripples of time, before the three found themselves spat out into a region not too far form where the battle between Jake, Goku, and Goetia raged.

Owlzarus prepared to fly into the fray to offer aid, in the hopes that such a battle's conclusion could rally Jake's aid, but he suddenly stopped, noting Boore's disorientation.

"Boore... are you okay?" Owlzarus stated, placing a shimmering orange talon upon the ghost's forehead...
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

Fiotto had a dread creeping up his backside like a creeping wind. He looked over to Ubel and waddled a bit closer to the ninja.

"Erm, this may be an awkward to ask of you, Ubel. But.. I do beleive somehow one of our.. Well I wouldn't exactly call her a friend of mine. But Evoex and I do think we saw one of our people in that message. So, if you see a small fluffy ruffian with a party hat on, she is with us. I really hope what we saw wasn't true. She's a disaster to work with! Don't bring her back here either, I don't want to see her."

[Border]"AW DON'T SAY THAT! MITSIF CAN BE FUNNY."[/Border]

"Not when she reverses the gravity of your entire home! It took me three weeks to reorganize everything."

Cthelee's heart sunk once he heard that Mitsif was on Tengri's ship. No.. It couldn't be true, right? There was no way! What could she even be doing on there? HOW!? Cthelee ruffled his own feathers a bit. He couldn't get some rest, could he? He really hoped that this was the case..

Cider's ears twitched at the sound of a new being calling out to them. Cider sighed out loud, thankful that someone came by for them. To be honest, with how Tengri abandoned them, she didn't think anyone else would come by.

"О времени!" Xpveinees groaned, attempting to try and stand up, using her staff to help her.

"Yes, we would like to accept your help. Would you have a medical bay on board? My dear friend needs it. O'nugulao gestured to Xpveinees.

"Yeah! Let's go! I'm pumped for it!" The crystal rabbit shouted, jumping up and down.

Booled also moved closer to Boore, leaning down so their mask eyes would be at the same level. "Yes, are you okay Boore?"

Boore groaned, but nodded, his whiskers curling proudly. And only a second later, the excited young ghost seemed to be back at his natural self. "Y-Yeah! Yeah, I'm fine. I just think theres someone back at your place, Owlzarus!"

Boore puffed out his chest a bit and looked down at the battle unfolding. He raised his 'hand' to his face. "Alrighty! Let's get Jakey outta here, and save the day from Drillgore!"

Mitsif was disappointed on how fast Tengri was; or rather his servants cleaned up Mitsif's work. It was like taking an hour to build a block tower only for it to crumble down in 5 seconds! However, she could still have more chances to mess with him. At least his reaction was worth it. She tapped her fingers together, plotting her next course. Now it was like a complex board game. Many moving people, and the main bad in the same room. Get caught, you lose. She would probably have to lessen the amount of enemies on this board. She could probably thin them out by causing a distraction in an another room. But that was so borrring!!

She looked around the room again, trying to find any patterns she could pick up on. She narrowed a bit, trying to concentrate. This was proving to be difficult. It didn't help that she was very impatient, and was getting bored of all her options. She floated down from the ceiling, and landed next to Molly's throne. She looked at the clearly uncomfortable looking girl. Poor thing didn't even want to be here. That's why she had to do something to get her away from Tengri. Well, to be honest it was only a side reason. The main reason of course was to mess with the blue guy. Looking around the room, she waited until everyone was looking away.

Perfect! Now she could at least startle Molly for a second. She made only her face be visible for a second or two, moving in front of Molly and winked at her. Just as Molly was able to comprehend it, Mitsif was already gone.

Good, good! Alright, she was getting into the swing of things now! Like a snowball rolling down the mountain, it was only going to get bigger! She made her way towards one of the nearby servant robots, tripping it using her tail. Her goal now was now to cause as much chaos and confusion as possible! She reached into her heart belly, soon pulling out a large mop that she took while a resident was sleeping, along with a large paint bucket. She quickly dipped the mop into the paint bucket, soon pulling it out, the top now covered in pink paint. She twirled the oversized paintbrush in her hands, soon making it visible to everyone within the room.

She had to act fast before anyone had any time to process what was going on. She swiped the end of the mop against a poor servant, making them temporarily blind. She scampered across the floor, dragging the brush across the ground before flinging it to the already annoyed Tengri. She made her way over towards one of the doors and opened it, uncloaking herself to finally reveal herself to Tengri. The Quatheral trickster pointed at Tengri and mocked him with her infamous giggle. Not wasting any time, she rushed through the open door, hoping most of Tengri's servants would follow her. Though, based on what she saw of Tengri's inflated ego, maybe even Tengri himself would go after her. That would make things easier!

She reached into her belly, and pulled out a large pink, flat spherical device. She threw it on the ground, and the device sprung to life. It started to play Mitsif's giggle on repeat. Good, thing still worked after all these months. She floated up to the ceiling making herself invisible once more. She watched as her giggling device sped down the hall. That should hopefully distract Tengri and his weird robots long enough.
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Aphrodite turned in the direction of the new voice, and found herself face to face with another new arrival. She smiled as they gave a little bow, and returned the gesture in kind. While she couldn't quite put her finger on it, this person stood before her felt... Familiar, yet different all the same. Had she met them before in another time, another place? Were they friends of the Yakuza, or even the ninjas themselves? If it was of any real importance, then Aphrodite would surely find out, one way or the other.

To their initial question, however, did she furrow her brow. "Hmm, I'm afraid I haven't heard from Jake in quite some time now, and I wouldn't even begin to know where he may possibly be, I'm sorry." She replied with a sympathetic look. "Forgive me once again, but do I know you from anywhere? I only ask because you seem quite... Familiar, but unconventionally so."

"Wait, wait, hold on, so you're saying that you think you saw this... Entity inside of Persephone?" Evron questioned Dante with a face of dismay.

Dante remained posted up in the same place he'd been minutes prior, arms crossed, and expression properly stoic. He turned his eyes up from having been staring at the floor, and fixated them onto Evron. A confirming nod is all that he gave to him at first, before Dante then replied with, “Not think, Evron, I know what I saw. That little girl has a force inside of her that makes even my skin crawl. A dark, primeval force that’s stood probably for as long as the four of us have existed... Maybe even longer.”

Dante shook his head, “Whatever the case may be, I think it’s about time we finally bust out of here before things get any worse.”

“Well, what are we waiting for?! Let’s blow this rock before they-”

Evron found himself cut completely off when he and Dante heard the wrathful roars of the demonic despot of Sheol. Their curious ears were drawn to her scalding words, and as the ninjas peered through the reddened energy that shrouded them from view, neither of them could do nothing but gasp from the grisly sight. Dea... She was being utterly mauled, torn apart from the inside out! And Persephone...

“What in the unholy fuck...” Evron muttered through an agape maw. “Dante, you... You were right... There’s something seriously screwed up about this girl, if we can even call her that anymore.”

Dante grimaced at the sight of Dea’s agonizingly slow punishment. She may have stood in a morally grey no man’s land, but she wasn’t evil. She didn’t deserve this... Nobody did.

“We need to help her.” He finally said.

Evron nodded slowly, “As much as I already can’t stand the runt, I’m inclined to agree.” He looked at the Ninja Prime with the eyes of someone expecting something. “Can’t you summon your big angel friend to come and break us outta here?”

“No,” Dante shook his head, “whatever this barrier’s made out of is negating my divinity Ki. You’re just gonna have to call in some more back up, Rube, but this time... Make it air support.”

“Heh, loud and clear, woman hair.” Evron snickered, before he straightened up, clapped his hands together, and shut his eyes. "Alright, gentlemen, you heard the man, rain fire!" He ordered.

Miles above the imprisoned ninjas, unseen by anyone in the area, were four clones that Evron had summoned. They hovered in a wide circular formation, and had begun to charge up large amounts of energy when Evron had given the word. Against the black sky, the electrifying red glow acted like a bright beacon, one that only grew brighter as more energy was consumed.

"Alright, boss, ETA to prison break in 5 seconds!" One of them stated, as they all aimed their hands toward where the spherical barrier was located.

Evron nodded before looking to Dante. "Brace for impact."

Doing as he was told, Dante broke away from his little place against the wall, and stood crossed armed next to Evron. He stared up in the direction of the inevitable explosive Ki Surge, and waited for it to come.

The squad of clones prepared to fire. "5.. 4.. 3.. 2...1... FIRE!"

And immediately, they unleashed absolute hellfire upon the prison, a Ki Surge triple the size of a regular one, screaming towards it with a bellowing fury. The once dark sky was completely lit with red, and the realm of Sheol was shrouded in a blinding glow for several moments.

Dante stared blankly at the incoming tidal wave of Ki, before turning to give Evron an exasperated look. "Don't you think that was a little overki-" The mighty guardian didn't even have a chance to finish his snark, before he and Evron were both enveloped by a wall of red. The energy column absolutely swallowed the barrier whole, blocking it entirely from view. The nigh impenetrable interior was no help against the forces at work, as the outer shell of the prison was quickly overwhelmed, and shattered like glass. A high-pitched ring sounded, almost musical in its quality, as the shield was destroyed.

As the energy ceased, and things returned to normal, two shapes suddenly rocketed into the air, green and red trails of energy piercing the heavens... The two elder ninjas were freed. Floating side by side, and armored up now, they peered down at the spot where Persephone, Dea, Chang'e, and Crigan were before the blast.

Evron cracked his neck and fists, "It feels so damn good to be freed from that hellhole, now it's time for some well deserved payback." He growled.

Dante nodded in agreement, "I'd say so." He calmly replied, before they both descended quickly down to where Persephone and the others were. Dante could only hope that Dea, as well as Crigan, were okay.

Before Ubel entered the portal, Fiotto had just managed to catch him. He listened to the little creature's plea, halfway listening, whilst also thinking mainly about Molly and his and Daeva's plan to save her. Still, once Fiotto was done, Ubel gave him a soft smile and a thumbs up.

"You got it, this, what was her name, Mistif? She won't be allowed anywhere near here, I'll personally make sure of that." Ubel promised.

With that, the ninja turned to head into the awaiting portal, his mind firmly on a single track.

"Hang on, Molls... I'm coming."
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Despite being the one to suggest the plan, Fray shared Aphrodite's worry. It made her anxious enough to miss Daeva's cheeky question the first time. The young ninja had to ask a second time to get her attention.

Though she looked at Daeva blankly for a moment, the sight of her friend gave the shapeshifter an idea.

Stepping back, the canine form of the white-furred being began to change. Her alabaster hair shrunk and fused, hardening and darkening into silver armor. Her now naked skin, dark and pitted, paled and smoothed out, soon beautiful as silk. Her snout shortened, as did her height, long, golden hair falling from her head in turn. Within a few seconds, a second Daeva stood before Aphrodite and the original.

"Decoy," the doppelgänger explained, her voice identical to Daeva's, but her syntax still simplistic. She looked at Aphrodite in particular. "Protect her. Promise."

"Oh, well, that makes- w- wait, Tenkarus?"

Alex stepped behind Gull, who- sensing his sudden fear- peeled back her lips and swelled to her full height, silently threatening Tenkarus.

"U- Uh... you haven't been kidnapping people, have you? We've... m- met. It wasn't on good terms."

Dea groaned as she rolled away from the wall the tidal wave of crimson ki had send her crashing into. Her body creaked as she rose, and her tan skin had taken on a sickly gray hue. Every cell that composed her was frozen solid. It was only her enormous strength that made it possible to move, and only her tremendous durability that left her alive. Though they had frozen from the inside out, her cells had refused to burst, holding their shape even against Persephone's sudden and enraged assault on her internal structures.

It wasn't enough though.

While no trauma in the multiverse was enough to put the superhuman down outright, Persephone had, knowingly or not, targeted the demigod's greatest weakness: the very fact that she was, despite everything, still human. Humans needed oxygen, and with her blood flow stopped in its track, her brain was getting none. She was effectively already dead. Persephone had killed her.

"P- Persy, I just... I was just being..."

The Chinese woman, looking at the child empress of Sheol more confused than anything else, stopped speaking. Her face fell.

"No... it's my fault. I was... how could I be so stupid? I trusted someone. I keep doing this, thinking people are gonna to give me a fair shake... I'm always wrong. And I called Dante dumb..."

Forcing her flash frozen body to walk shakily, Dea began setting off down the nearest hallway. She didn't care what happened here anymore. It wasn't a dead woman's business.

"Sort this out yourselves," she mumbled, not caring if anyone heard or not. "I probably have about two hours left... I guess I'll go spend it alone... the way I should have stayed."

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Molly blinked. Had... Had she seen... something right in front of her? It wasn't Demmy, but... Who was it? One moment there was a face, and the next... Nothing. Or... was her mind playing tricks on her?

Her answer came as she saw strange things begin to happen across the room. Servant robots were tripped over, mops were thrown down at them and at Tengri, and she heard a giggle out of thin air. Someone was here, and they were proving to be a thorn in Tengri's side. But... It didn't seem to be Demmy or Ubel. This wasn't their style. Was it perhaps...

She felt an urge in her stomach to take advantage of the chaos, but her mind told her it wasn't enough. Not with Tengri seated beside her, there was no way she could escape with just this. She would need to be patient, and wait for a better opening, one where no one could intervene...

Tenkarus stepped back at the sudden aggresive stance Gull took, and at what Alex was saying. She was quick to shake her head. " I... I never met you. Or... This me didn't meet you. And I don't kidnap people! I've never even had the chance to kidnap anyone! I've been trapped on a space station for months, and only in the past day have actually met anyone! Kidnapping is beneath me, anyways, as if I wanted someone, I'd simply ask them. Tis the polite thing to do."

Her attempt to bolster her confidence faltered, and she stared down at Alex. "But... I cannot say I don't know why you are apprehensive. I've been getting memories of... another me, and... That other me did... questionable things for Persephone. Things I am frankly ashamed of. I know I am not her but... I am sorry." She gave a quick bow to Alex, her face blushed red.

A ways off, Demmy watched Ubel prepare to enter into the rift. Her one good eye narrowed into a slit. Even if this Tengri had said for him to come alone, that wasn't going to happen. She was going to get Molly out, no matter what... but perhaps she could bring some help as well.

Ignoring the still ranting and pissed Mara, Demmy turned to where Korraz and Glaxion were. What better home wreckers to create a distraction and destroy stuff than the biggest girls on the block? "Would you two be interested in... joining me on a demolition job? I can sneak you two in without being noticed, and your talents will be put to good use on the other side. Actually, I'd suggest all three but... "She shifted her gaze to Gaiyan. "You seem to be more of a medic type. Perhaps you can help Mara here tend to the wounded and ailing."

"I HEARD THAT! BRING ME!" Mara snapped.

Far from the burning debris of Abbadon's fleet, Minerva fell out of a rift she had made and landed on her hands and knees. Beside her crashed down the human form of Proditor, who glared off into the horizon. Tengri's grand fleet, reduced to ashes by Persephone. All of their obvservation, all of their research, meaningless before the ruler herself.

"What kind of power does that girl have?!" Proditor continued to stare in disbelief. "That many vessels, to tear such swaths across the heavens, that cannot be her own power! She is no archangel, no demon! She is human, or appears to be as such, and yet... "

"It isn't." Minerva's voice was shaken, and Proditor turned to see the Archangel of War very unlike herself. She was curled into a ball, hands around her knees and eyes also locked far into the distance, but not at the ruins of the fleet, but toward the Palace of Shadows itself. The color had left the angel's face. "That power she has..." She said in a soft voice, almost too low for Proditor to hear. "That is not her own. It is... something worse."

Proditor scoffed. "And why wasn't I or anyone else told this? If you apparently know where Persephone's power is from, then why-"

"Because I thought I had grown beyond it..." The angel shook her head. "I thought, I was stronger than that now, that Cercil memories were... false, but I was wrong. Only the Machine of Unmaking can eclipse the power that Persephone has. We cannot. Nothing of the Creator can, not anymore."

She turned her head to face Proditor, and he saw that her eyes had become lifeless. He saw something in them, glimpses of a distant past, of fire and brimstone, of Hell itself. It all flooded into the warrior angel's mind, the End of All...

The Divine Realm was falling apart. Plumes of fire and lightning surged down from the blackened sky and razed the land. Marble buildings crumbled, and the ground ruptured into cascading jets of magma. This Paradise of the Created was turned on its head, and all the angels knew it. There were no gods to call upon for help, as all attempts to contact them had failed. They were on their own, and at the front of their army was the towering form of Sasriel.

"EVERYONE, TO ARMS!" She shouted, and all the angels behind her tensed and readied their scepters and their scythes and blades. The darkened clouds that hung above slowly began to descend to the ground, and from within the black void, peered out sixteen burning spheres that stared down at the tens of thousands of angels gathered before. An ear rending screech that rattled the very landscape echoed from the dark cloud, and something within the cloud slammed together, sending forth a burst of wind toward the angels.

"SHIELD!" Sasriel snarled, she planted her scepter into the earth. The scepter glowed, and a barrier formed around the angels and what remained of the city, and just in time. The gust of wind ripped into the barrier, and Sasriel strained to keep herself standing. She felt blood vessels burst within her body, and saw the head of her scepter begin to crack. But, the wind died, and she let the barrier fall, if only for a moment.

Now it was time to counter attack.

"FIRE!" She pointed forward, and from behind her flew thousands of divine beams and arrows into the darkened cloud. Explosions ruptured from within the void, and another howl came from the hidden foe within. Giant piles of darkened blood spilled onto the ground below, and behind Sasriel came the cheers of her fellow angels. She herself even began to smirk.

Yet, a ways off watching, were two other angels, both banished from paradise. One was Cercil, and the other was a male archangel, a full head taller than her and covered in robes and an ornate mask. Neither of them dared to move or reveal themselves, as both were only spectators to what was to unfold.

The crimson orbs flashed, and everything exploded around Sasriel. Angels screamed as they felt themselves be torn apart from the inside by an unseen force, Their blood and severed bodies littering the ground where they had once stood. Crimson lightning fired from the bolts and struck the earth, and the ground began to levitate in massive boulders around the ruined city. Sasriel swung her scepter at them, and tried to shatter the boulders with her powers, but there were too many. Even the fragments remained in the air, before they flew down as a great hailstorm and struck many of the surviving angels. The rocks flew so fast, many of the angels were run through, while others were simply crushed with no chance of evading. Another unearthly bellow shook from the dark cloud, and a surging pillar of violet flames flew out toward Sasriel. hastily, she tried to raise the barrier again, but this time there was no such luck. The flames pierced through the barrier and swept through the city. Once magnificent structures melted within seconds, and the air was thick with the scent of charred flesh and smoke. Sasriel herself barely remained standing, her body covered in burns and her scepter shattered. There were only a few angels left standing, and they began to flee, flee for their lives.

But there was no escape.

The piles of blood that had lay on the ground took form, and became giant serpentine abominations. Dozens of them rampaged through the destroyed city and cornered the fleeing angels, and they tore into them one by one. One angel was snatched out of the sky by a jawed tongue and flicked into the ground with enough force for their body to bounce from the impact, before being snatched out of the sky again and eaten whole. Another was stabbed through the chest by a speared leg and consumed.

At this, the male archangel turned to his companion. "We cannot stand by and let them die. Not against this fiend and its spawn. Sasriel and her followers deserve hell for banishing us, but not like this."

"Don't! Lord Lucifer, please don't!" Cercil grabbed at Lucifer's sleeve. "You cannot! You'll die! What hope have you against that thing? We need to hide, hide in Makai, and stay safe."

Lucifer shook his head. "I leave the rest to you, Cercil. And to Minerva, tell her... Tell her we will meet again. I promise." He bolted in, and sent forth a pillar of hellfire from his scythe into the darkened cloud. Yet another howl echoed from the cloud, and the sixteen orbs turned to face him. The cloud began to surge toward him, and as Cercil cried out in his name, Lucifer was engulfed within the black void, and a torrent of violet fire billowed out toward her...

Lilith didn't need to be told to leave. By the time Yzazil had turned his attention to her, she had left the control room.

Lae and Aseya looked up at Yzazil and Nyx. "We need to hurry." Lae said. "Before Persephone goes too far to be stopped, or that woman with her gets what she desires."

Nichelle gives a nod. She extends both of her blades out, and stares off toward the Palace of Shadows. She could sense it, the hideous power within Persephone. The Palace shuddered as a beam of light shot down, and Nichelle and the others felt the tower itself shake from the hit.

"Yes, we need to move, fast. The conflict is already underway."

-------

From a separate tower, Aram shielded her eyes from the blast that radiated down.

"And that?" Heather asked from behind her. "That from her eating too many burritos?"

Aram chuckled and shook her head. "That is from the divine idiots, Dumb and Dumber, escaping their prison." Aram turned to look back at Heather, and held a finger to her lips. "Now, be a sweetheart and remain here. My boss will be here shortly to... speak with you. I have some pest control to manage..."

The bun haired woman huffed and crossed her hands. "I'll wait for the giant rat. Just don't kill those retards off too fast."

"A curious request.. I'll see how I feel about upholding it." Aram hovered away, toward the Palace....

-------

The blast had been an unexpected turn of events for everyone involved, and as such, no one was ready for it, no one but Persephone. Chang'e screamed as she was sent flying far off into the distance from the blast, until she could no longer be seen. Dea's body was sent flying off into a distant wall, and Crigan felt himself be carried off by the powerful winds and concussive force...

Until he wasn't.

Persephone's free hand held him around the neck, and kept the powerless God of Death by her side. Once the winds faded, she unearthed her fell blade and turned to lock eyes with Dante and Evron above. She let go of Crigan, but only for several ice chains to form around him and keep him locked in place. This confused Crigan, as why was it even after she had mortally wounded one of her own men, she didn't just let him die? What was the worth on his life if she wouldn't kill him even in her current state?

Yet, he saw Persephone's eyes soften as Dea's words reached her. The childish Lord of Sheol seemed to stare at Dea as she limped away, and for a moment, he thought he saw her raise a hand to reach out for Dea, her mouth begin to form words to call out to her.

He saw that softness in Persephone's eyes die in that moment. The hand clenched into a fist, and she whirled back to glare murderously at Dante and Evron. "YOU..." She snarled, the black void that was part of her face bubbling. "YOU POISONED HER MIND! YOU TURNED HER AGAINST ME! YOU CALLOUS DESTRUCTIVE GODS!"

The hand was raised into the air, and around the two Ninjas, all the water molecules in the air lengthened into sharpened ice spears, tens of thousands of them from every direction, which she sent inward to skewer the two of them where they were.

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

With a quick golden flash from his eyes, Dante swiped at the incoming swarm of frozen spears with his hand, producing a line of shockwaves that rolled across the entirety of Sheol. The power behind the simple move was enough to reduce the sharpened ice into dust, where the particles sprinkled harmlessly to the ground. The Ninja Prime turned to Evron, and the latter gave him a firm nod, before Dante returned his hardened gaze to Persephone. However, in a surprising turn of events, he didn’t speak to her. Instead, he focused his attention onto the God of Death.

“Crigan,” Dante called to him, “we’ll have you away from this place, and back to normal soon, I promise.”

Afterwards, Dante looked down on the tyrant Queen with calm apathy. “Was it really us who, ‘poisoned’ her mind... Or was it you and your misguided, and selfish motives?” He questioned as both he and Evron descended to the ground. “Was it you who filled her head with lies, whispered hollow promises in her ear, and offered her a false idea of friendship, only to spit in her face?”

“Plus...” Evron piped in whilst he held to fingers in the air to collect whatever ice dust was still falling. The few inklings that fell onto his fingers, he held up to show Persephone. “We weren’t the ones who were just about to kill this so-called, ‘friend’ of yours, either.”

Overhead, the sky and clouds took on a subtle green color, seemingly influenced by Dante’s passive essence. He looked the tiny ruler from top to bottom, before continuing. “You might despise gods, but you’re something that’s far worse than we, or any other god could ever dream of being. We didn’t drive Dea away from you... You did.”

Aphrodite's eyes were ripped away from the mysterious Yakuza in front of her, when Daeva's once tall, and quite honestly, beastly friend, had turned into a carbon copy of the hyper ninja. It was a perfect match, right down to the subtle little glittering of Daeva's eyes when they glowed. The goddess's jaw hit the floor and stayed there once Fray began to talk. "By. The. Gods." Is all that she could say.

Meanwhile, Daeva's eyes had grown to size of dinner plates as she gawked at her mirror image . "Woooooaaaaaah." She cooed while she held up her own hand to see if Fray would mirror her. Instead, all she got was a innocently confused little stare down, so Daeva resorted to grabbing her... Or Fray's hand to feel its texture. It was so soft! "Freaky." She then said, before returning Fray's hand. "Hmmm," Daeva caressed her chin while she looked her buddy up and down, "I like the idea of it and everything... But what if someone that I know runs into her? What if they ask her some personal questions that only I know? What if someone asks what LCL is?!"

"Take it easy, Peri, she's not having a night out on the town. She'll go and get Molly, bring her back safe and sound, and that'll be that." Aphrodite reassured.

"Okaaay, fine, but I'm still coming with you, Fraybird, for backup and emotional support!"

"That would just go against the plan as a whole, speedy. Plus," Aphrodite looked and smiled at Fray, "I don't think your friend would let you go, anyhow."

Daeva stared between them, back and forth her eyes went from one to the other. She rested her hands upon her hips and tapped her foot in rapid succession. "Mmmmmm-fine." She finally relented, before turning to Fray, and holding up her finger. "But, first things first: If you're gonna look like me, then you'll need to act like me."

Aphrodite looked exasperated, "Daeva, we really don't have time for-"

"Just work with me, Dovey."

The ninja refocused on her friend, and shot her a grin. "You're gonna have to grinnnn like me..." She said before she then strutted back and forth, swaying her hips and shoulders in an exaggerated manner. "You'll have to walk like me..." Daeva stopped and twirled in place gracefully like a ballerina, before, without missing a beat, she switched some frenetic yet controlled breakdancing. "Dance like me!"

Daeva was now suddenly stood in front of her doppelgänger, her hands cupping the latter's face, eyes peering deeply into her own. "You're gonna have to be me, got it? Even if it's only for a minute, or a just a few seconds... You have to nail it." She stated intimately, and let her face go. "Oh, and this is important, yeah? If anyone asks what my favorite color is... It's sunbeam yellow, alright, not sunblast, not sunburnt... Sunbeam. Thennnn, it's periwinkle blue, with just, and I mean just, a hint of baby, got it? Too much baby blue, and you end up with this pale, ugly mess. Too little, and, well... It's literally just blue, which, nothing against regular old blue, but there is a difference. You see these eyes? They're not just blue, are they? They don't call me, 'bluie', that wouldn't be nearly as cute, or make any sense!"

Aphrodite came from behind to wrap an arm around Daeva, and shot Fray another smile. "And, if all else fails, just do literally what she did just now... It always works." She mused.

"Daeva glanced at her with a smirk, "Oh, whatever do you mean by that?" She retorted, her tone dripping with sarcasm."

"Nothing, you adorable little energy ball." Aphrodite kissed her on the cheek.

Rolling her eyes, Daeva turned to Fray and gave a thumbs up. "You sure you handle this, Fraybird? I mean, I'm sure you can, but, I just wanna be sure, because, well... I don't wanna lose my friend or anything. I can't hang out and gossip with a dead friend, now can I? Unless you're a ghost..." Daeva refocused on the original question, this time more serious. "Are you absolutely positive about this, Fray?"

#BotM

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

"Do you ever heed warnings, Korraz?" Glaxion asked, unimpressed with Tengri's message. "Because I do not. Let us stomp this weakling!"

Although one ear was pointed towards her friend, Korraz herself stared at the smaller people in absolute confusion. Previously, she had been looking at them with interest, especially the furry one that reminded her of creatures found on her home - until the one with the hair that looked like a bird's nest started accusing the blue-haired girl of something she apparently had no recollection of and began to mention her possible several selves. Could there truly be several "versions" of a single being? How could such a thing even be possible? It all made her mind spin.

Demogorgon snapped her out of her puzzled thoughts, and she turned her head to look at her. That was the girl with the tentacle coming out of her eye. That was odd, but hardly the strangest thing Korraz had seen so far. Her half-blind gaze met Demmy's own, and the giant nodded her head to signify she would help. She was curious as to how exactly they were going to sneak in, however. Korraz had no delusions about herself. She was a big girl. She literally wore a glowing coat. And her footsteps were rather loud due to her weight and the armor on her feet. She was not sneaking anywhere. What exactly was the demon's plan?
Last edited by Beast Blood on Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

The bellow of conflict resonated through Persephone's palace, along with the nightmarish thunder that shook the very foundations of Sheol. It was a thunder the God of Judgment had not felt in eons... not since It'Lok'Ran'To's invasion, and decimation, of his kin in time en memoriam. Yzazil looked to Nichelle and nodded, before he looked to Nyx, Lae, and Aseya.

"Nichelle and I will lead the way. Nyx... take the fae with you in the Erebus and prepare to fight harder than you have ever fought before."

Nyx offered Yzazil a cocky smile, belying the anxiety that burned deep within the core of her body. "I'll be ready, uncle. Lead the way!"

Sapphire energy flared around Yzazil's body, consuming the entirety of his form. The energy slowly crept itself around Nichelle, infusing her with a portion of the God of Judgment's divine power. The light intensified, before it fully engulfed the two warriors, causing them to jet through the palace at great speeds as a slithering mote of pure Prana.

"Okay, that's the signal!" Nyx shouted to Aseya and Lae. "Gather around! I think my teleporter still works, so grab onto me and I'll transport us to the Erebus' cockpit!"
----
As Dea lumbered aimlessly through the ruined halls of Sheol, effectively a cadaver waiting to embrace death, she felt a cool, soothing presence wash over her, numbing her to the slow deterioration of both her body and her mind. It was like anesthesia - a comfortable numbness that eased her suffering.

"The despot shows her true colors... paranoid of betrayal, she strikes first, betraying the ones closest to her," the tempting, bewitching voice from the Chinese woman's time in the library spoke within her ears. "And for her fears, you have paid the ultimate price. But what if I told you that this was not your end? That even in death, there are second chances...?"
----
A thundering roar of divine ire shook the battleground between Persephone, Evron, and Dante, followed by a blinding flash of sapphire light. Suddenly, from the light, the distinctive shape of Yzazil's trusted blade shot forth, straight and true, before it struck Persephone's arm with enough force to knock Crigan free from her grasp! The sword ricocheted back into the sapphire light, directly into the familiar armored hands of Yzazil! Standing beside him was Nichelle, twin blades prepared for battle.

"Persephone!" Yzazil bellowed, eyes flaring with sapphire light. "Your reign of terror has come to an end!"
Tengri's eyes burned with unspeakable anger at Mitsif's taunting, watching as she further defaced his throne room and made fools out of his servitors. How... how DARE this miserable imp vandalize his perfect throne! His pillar to his eternal dominance of the coming world! Damnable beast! He would see to it this interloper was destroyed!

"CONTEMPTUOUS FOOL!" Tengri snarled with barely restrained ire. "I SHALL SMITE YOU FROM THE FACE OF THIS WORLD!"

Standing up from his throne, Tengri unleashed a blast of golden lightning from his spear towards Mitsif, distorting the very fabric of space-time as they slithered towards the troublesome Quatheral, but by the time he had unleashed his assault, Mitsif had already vanished, leaving her annoying machine behind in her place! The blast of golden lightning exploded down the empty hallway, tearing open a visible gash that ran deep into the bowels of his once glorious ship.

"Damn that cretin!" Tengri cursed in frustration. He glanced about at his servitor machines, visibly off-balance from the trickster's actions. "Repair that hole in my vessel, and track down the miscreant! I will not have it trouble me any longer!"

The servitor machines acted silently in response to their master, quickly getting to work repairing the ship and maneuvering down the hall to confront Mitsif. Tengri then pointed at two at the tail end of the entourage. "You two! Stand guard here by my queen! It is about time for me to confront my greatest rival..."

His enraged expression quickly twisting into one of maddened glee, as sickly black tendrils erupted from the chair Molly sat upon, restraining her body to the throne. A screen slowly lowered from the ceiling, showing the exterior of the flagship, floating around what looked to be a dying Red Giant star. "The final battle for the multiverse shall begin! And you shall bear witness to the birth of a new world!"

With a deranged giggle, Tengri thrust his spear toward the ceiling, before his body vanished in a flash of golden lightning...

She pointed towards the largest of the few remaining ships still on the Red Desert. "That's my flagship. Feel free to make yourselves comfortable on it!"

The woman offered another smile, before she began to walk back towards her vessel, gesturing for them to follow...

He looked to the battle between Goetia and Jake, before looking back to the Quatheral ghosts. "Do you think you can aid him while I speak to this visitor? Or would you prefer I remain here to help you?"
Last edited by Corzak The Mighty on Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Atop of Tengri’s grand, overcompensating flagship, a violet portal appeared and split the cosmic plane down the middle and into two halves, like a pair of massive doors opening outwards. On the other side of this unconventional vortex, the towering form of Ubel stepped out and found his footing soon on the metal surface of the ship. The area was awash in an angry red, and Ubel soon saw why as he turned to his left. His eyes were filled by the light of the dying beast.

“A red giant.” He said aloud. Ubel reached out with his hand to feel the chaotic aura along his fingers, trying to get a gauge on how long it had left to live. This one, he determined, had less than a million years left before it destroyed everything as far as the eye could see in this quadrant, before evolving into a black hole of galactic proportions.

Ubel’s mind suddenly flashed back to that single moment, that one, horrifying moment inside the Abyssal range. Dante’s true power... Those emotionless eyes... The heat, the pressure... For his own brother to wield power that was greater than even this colossal giant in its current form...

Soon enough, another energy source drew Ubel out of his own head, and caused him to dart it off and down a little to the side. “Molly.” He muttered. He sensed her presence so strongly now, and it was incredibly close, yet he couldn’t get an exact read on where. Was it being masked somehow, enough so that Ubel wouldn’t track her down too easily? He wouldn’t put it past Tengri... But he also wasn’t here for the false king.

As such, Ubel started walking slowly forward in a gentle arc, trying to see if he could place where Molly’s energy was the strongest.

#BotM

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

*Ignore, accidental double post*.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

Fiotto sighed out of relief, trusting in Ubel. Who knows what kind of chaos Mitsif would cause in this realm. He turned back towards the Quatheral crew, looking sort of relieved. "I really hope that didn't really happen and I'm just seeing things. How could Mitsif even get there in first place? Does... That mean others have gotten onto the ship?"

[Border]"I HOPE NOT! IT HAS A LOW PROBABLITY OF HAPPENING. I JUST WISH I COULD HELP OUT."[/Border]

"Maybe it's for the best, not like Cthelee or I could do much! Plus I would rather not engage in a life threatening situation."

Cthelee nodded at Fiotto's words, before looking down at the ground, going back into his thoughts. No way Quatheral would even allow Mitsif off her world. Mitsif did this of her own accord. Was it through spare ship pats? How could she even get away with that? She couldn't keep something big like that invisible for a long time. Things weren't making sense. How could she get off Quatheral!? Cthelee sighed and held his wing against his forehead. He was going to get another headache if he was going to keep thinking about this too hard.

[Border]"ERM, CTHELEE? MAY I ASK YOU SOMETHING!?"[/Border] The glitchy being asked, careful to not get too close to him. Not waiting for an answer, Evoex continued.

[Border]"DO YOU KNOW WHERE UQUILLIOUS AND MARKEYY WENT? I WOULD PERFER NOT TO BE SEEN AS AN IRRESPONSIBLE PARENT IN FRONT OF OUR FRIENDS."[/Border]

Parent!? What was Evoex even talking about there? Cthelee let out a deep sigh and looked around the area, hoping to find the missing duo. No such luck. They didn't get kidnapped did they!? He really didn't need this kind of stress building up again..
--------------------------------------

Markeyy grinned widely as he and Uquillious were walking down the hallway. They were heading towards the medical area where most of the residents of the Yakuza were being held after the various attacks that occurred recently. Markeyy looked over at his friend and tapped her on the back with the striking rod. "Golly! I hope everyone is holding out well! But we gotta make them better faster! Can't have them being hurt! It hurts me seeing them hurt!" He spun his striking rod between his fingers and banged it against his bell once.

"Yeah.." Uquillious only said at first, trying to find something to say. After a few seconds of silence, besides the loud squeaks of Uqillious's hooves, the pink unicorn spoke up again. "But now it's our turn to make Hayden, Alexei and Vale! We can make them super duper healthy! Like the others we sent to Quatheral, right?" Her ears stood straight up, smiling back at Markeyy.

The orange furred being nodded back, soon hopping onto Uquillious's back. "Yeeep! Now charge Uquillious! We need to get there fast!

"Okay dokie!!" She stuck out her tongue, and quickly galloped to their destination. "You're so smart, Markeyy! Dunno why you said to the others that Aphrodite said it was okay to go to Quatheral though."

"Well, she didn't say we couldn't! Afterall, her group helped out our friends so much already! Why not return the favor!?"

"Yeah! I guess that makes sense! Can I got back to Quatheral this time though? I really wanna see Mommy again."

Markeyy put a finger to his chin before responding back to his buddy. "Hrrrmm.. If we gather up a bit more, sure! I don't see why not!"

"YAAAAAY!!" Uquillious cheered, going even faster to try and reach their destination quicker. Soon enough, the two young Quatheral had made their way to the medical area. Uquillios peeked her head through the door. After looking through, she entered fully, with Markeyy on her back.

"Helllo!! Hayden? Vale and Alexei!? Where are ya!? You holdin' out okay!?"

Xpveinees started to walk along with the woman, and apprehensive glare in her eye. "Ты выглядишь ужасно бодрым. У меня такое чувство, что я попадаю в ловушку." Xpveinees stated.

"I would think not. Even if she is allied with Tengri, I do sense a true positive energy from her. I do believe she is telling the truth."

"Ей лучше. Или я оторву ей голову." She hobbled closer to the new lady, just wishing the ship wasn't so far away.

"Thanks for stopping by. Tengri just kinda dipped on us. Next time I see him I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind! After we beat the Yakuza of course. Don't wanna cause tension while we're working together. That would be stupid."

"Ты не будешь, но я сделаю! Чертов синекожий придурок."

"I would rather you didn't do that Xpveinees." As the small group made their ship, O'nugulao looked over at the girl. "Do you mind telling us your name? It would be nice to get to know you a bit more."

"Hrm, I'm not sure if we will be really of much use to Jake. All we can really do is talk to others, nothing physical. I feel it would be best if you would.." Booled stopped, as from the corner of his eye, he saw Boore already floating down towards Jake. Booled just took a deep sigh and looked back towards Owlzarus. "I guess I would help with Jake. Good luck. Booled only nodded, and started to float towards their sibling and Jake.

Boore's whiskers waved around as he flew next to Jake. "OOOOH!! JAKEY! IT'S YOUUUU! How are ya!? How can I help ya!? Good to be back! I even got a new body! Well sorta! Kinda! It's only temporary! Owlzarus did it! Who you facing!? Why are you here!? Ooooh soo many question! Who's the other guy? Boore asked excitedly, looking all over area, curious as to what was going on.

Booled soon joined them, looking sorrowful. He sighed. "Jake, what would you like us to do to help?"

Mitsif stayed put as she watched several servitor machines walk past her, looking for herself. Good, good. Most of them were pouring out of the room. That should leave that girl mostly alone though. Unfortunate that they didn't fall for her trick. She was hoping to lure Tengri out further, but like a coward Tengri just decided to fire one shot before going away. A shame. She refocused and watched the robots move further down the hall, unaware of her presence. She was really thankful that she had this power. If she didn't she would be in a real troublesome situation. Like a spider, she crawled across the ceiling, not wanting to drop just yet.

After a solid minute passed, Mitsif crawled onto the walls, and moved her way through the door. She looked around the room to see what changed since her short departure. Surprisingly, Tengri was nowhere to be seen. There were also only two of those robots. This almost seemed too good to be true! Fantastic even! If Mitsif was quick, she could probably get this Molly out of here! Sweet! She floated up to the lowered sceen that this room suddenly had, used her tail to curl around it.

She positioned herself directly above the two remaining robots. She pondered for a moment what she could do. She'd probably needed something heavy. Maybe like a..... She reached into her belly and rummaged around trying to search for a particular thing. She passed a rubber band ball, a pink marker, a pack of small pieces of paper and.. There it was! The heaviest thing she's collected! She pulled on the leg of the large bathtub, taking a bit of effort to pull. To be honest, it was kind of amazing she could fit this in her belly. She didn't even remember who this belonged to. She just remembered that it hurt to put in. a lot. And so was the same in reverse!

She finally got it near towards the entrance of her belly. Perfect! She suddenly made herself visible, giggling out loud to attract the attention of the robots below. She laughed again, and pulled out the bathtub. Letting gravity do it's work. The iron bathtub fell onto the two servitors, crushing them instantly. Mitsif giggled again and landed on top of the tub and bowed in front of Molly. Mitsif clapped her hands and floated over towards Molly's throne. Oh. This was new! She was restrained. Had she tried to escape while Tengri was there!? Stupid girl! Mitsif looked down at the black tendrils restraining Molly with digust, reaching into her belly to pull out a strange looking twig. She prodded at the restraints with the twig, and noticed that they seemed to be alive in some sort of way. How annoying!

Mitsif sat next to the perplexed Molly for a moment before an idea popped into her head! She rummaged around in her belly for a moment before yanking out a small tweezer-like tool. She moved close to Molly's right hand, sliding in the device between the tendrils and Molly's wrist. It caused the poor girl feel a sharp amount of pain for a moment, but she suddenly felt the tendrils from her right hand release for a moment, being pushed away by the device!

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Hercules creased his brow, smiling knowingly. "You'd like that very much, wouldn't you Dr. Fate? You think I survived fighting some beast who blew his way out of a galactic black hole by being stupid, mate?"

He took out another bottle, absorbing more of the energy and beginning to drain Gigantis further. "An enemy wanting me to do something, probably means I shouldn't do it. No? I think I'm going to keep my advantage."
The ki was met with a wall of tiny robots. Whilst the nanobots did little to impede the attack, they offered enough of a distraction for Sim to get behind the fallen Yakuza. This thing was immune to pain. Being stabbed did little. But, let's see what she did in pieces.

Sim bisected Shayatin, arm coming in to remove her head.
_________
"It's a party now. Wonder if my old friends can hear me now?

"Good to see you," Jake greeted. "I'm a tad busy."

Jake rose. He couldn't help but wonder just how much destructive capacity Goetia had. Only the most powerful of demon lords had ever managed to push him in his first form so far. The senzu bean likely didn't work quite so well for his physiology, but never the less he couldn't let even an incomplete Goetia behind. "Get my travel buddy, Son Goku. The one in the tattered orange cloth. I have this. Be sure to steer clear of the giant monster."

"Didn't think to seal her? Your tactics have gone downhill."

Jake dug deep inside himself, causing energy to trace through the lines on his body. His horns began to glow from within. He floated into the air and curled his body so his tail, hands and feet were all in close proximity. All the energy coalesced into a single point between all of Jake's appendages, before erupting into a massive blast aimed for all of Goetia's heads.
_________
"Isn't that something?" Xarm remarked, catching sight of the duplicate Daeva. The Other backed away to give Aphrodite some space but was caught by the muscular cyborg. "Anyway because I know he's gonna mince words, this guy is the deadbeat uncle of all four ninjas. Dunno if he's from their mom or dad's side, but it doesn't really matter---"

"---sorry to interrupt," The Other said with a hint of venom directed toward Xarm, "but I can speak for myself."

"You do suck at least a tiny bit," Beetle admitted.

The Other shook his head. "Indeed, I shouldn't have assumed Ubel had mentioned me. For too long I have stayed away. Thankfully now, the Behemoth is busy."
Nearby, Jackie was pacing around the kingdom. It was difficult to concentrate with the memories parasitically entering his mind. If he'd had the faintest clue why he had seen the afterlife, then it would have been easy to guess that something highly disrupting had happened to Dana. Now, he was simply asking around.

Daeva was here but both dragons were missing. Something was up. Could Dana be dead?
_________
Dead. No. Perhaps a bit inside, maybe. This had been all hectic. Meeting people who didn't even have the faintest clue about her world's history. Fighting with and against godlike beings. Being barely out of range of an Eldritch machine. Seeing her friends die. Her girlfriend die.

It made the pretending to be a multiverse-displaced Namekian look quaint. She shuffled around, learning the ropes of gardening. As she enriched the soil, her mind said yet again: Do you really want to retire here?

Gohan sat nearby on a rock with his daughter Pan. Tiny as it may be, Dana was surprised by how big the baby looked after what was two months in their time. Nobody else seemed to notice that much less time was supposed to have passed. Dana wondered if this was 21 from her place of authority trying to get her to just find some relaxation.

Thinking of the Android just made her restlessness stronger. They had a conversation that hit too close to home back then.

When Dana returned to her bunk, she put on her headphones, hunkering down and listening to an underappreciated piece of music, "Crawling"--- this time the more subtle one from shortly before the singer's passing. Despite whatever Earth people said, she and the gathering group of Namekians loved it. She learned that she couldn't keep her music to herself due to a Namekian's superior hearing but it turned out to be less of a problem than she anticipated when the children of New Namek began to follow her and hum along.

Dana sat up on her bunk and sang along with the Namekians. Even those bratty Saiyan kids were getting into it. The Grand Elder said that this was a place of community and even these two faced some accountability here. Not that it helped much. Still, having them here doing something other than whining was good.

She couldn't help but wonder if the planet's inhabitants knew that the music was brought on by her thoughts. Maybe they knew she wasn't Namekian all along through telepathy? All this could just be them showing that they had her back.

Frankly, she didn't deserve it. She was complete dead weight in fights, couldn't sing worth a damn and the one god-damned thing she had going for her cracked within the first 24 hours of adventuring. She could pretend to be a polite member of society, but it was a lie. She could feel it crawling in her skin. Fear, insecurity.

She put her headphones down and smiled at the children, patting some on the head. "That's enough music for the day."

She stepped outside.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm taking a little swim."

Dana dived into the water. In no time, she was already miles away. During the intervening time, she never stopped trying to perfect her powers. She was definitely stronger now, but good enough? Who knew. Portals opened in front of her and through them, she skipped around the planet before finally arriving on an island. She picked up her scythe from its hiding place and morphed back to her dragon form. Seeing her silhouette on the water, she could see the Horsewoman again.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Molly nearly shrieked as she saw the large tub fall down and crush the twin robots. Where... Where had that come from? Was it the person she had briefly seen before?

Her answer manifested before her, and Molly couldn't help but be perplexed by the strange odd figure that had come to her rescue. Was this... one of the Quatherals? She didn't have time to think of an answer before her binds were loosened. She stood, and rubbed her wrists.

"Th-thank you..." She told Mitsif. "Do-do you know the way out of here? Some way-"

"Ubel is here. He came for you... And so did others." The familiar voice of the Lifemother spoke within her mind. "You will need to flee fast before Tengri realizes what has happened."

"I know..." Molly muttered to herself. She looked back at Mitsif. If this Quatheral had shown up here to save her, then perhaps it knew a way out... Or someone had come with it to offer a way back to the others.

And yet, she felt a different tug in her heart. Ubel had come to save her, yet he had willingly flung himself into Tengri's trap. But, what could she do to help him? She had nothing...

-------------------

Ubel felt a life source, one that was identical to Molly's, radiate from the top of Tengri's flagship. The exact location was a large glass dome at the top, and within was a great platform, a hundred meters in either direction. If Ubel looked closely enough, he could see the form of Molly standing there, a hood over her head, kneeled on the floor and crying...

Gigantis's words made Mulek shudder where she stood. To see such a soul in agony, stuck in a cycle of never truly being able to die, a ghastly shadow of the living... It was one she had seen before. It was a fate worse than death, to never know peace and to be stuck as the puppet of a greater power.

With a sad, but determined stare, Mulek readied her scythe. "Your friends await you in the afterlife. Be freed of the shadow's embrace, and be reuinited with those you lost, Gigantis."

She swung the scythe, and with every ounce of her power, severed the connection between Gigantis and Raspaganje. It was a power not as potent as what the God of Death had at his zenith, but as a soul collector, she could only assume even this would be enough to finally grant Gigantis peace, and allow Hercules to absorb the last of the evil's presence into his bottles...

Demmy let a sleazy smile etch across her face as she read the confusion on Korraz's face. "How can I get you in there unseen? Well, that's very easy. You just come inside of me."

Before the eyes of the two Borskall, Demmy began to melt into the shadows, and to their surprise, so did they. They felt themselves sink into the extending black void that reached from where Demmy had been, until they were fully submerged in the darkness.

The outside world became lost to them, and instead they found themselves floating within a strange fluid of sorts.Past the fluid, they could see the outside world of the Ninja Realm, but it was tinted red. Demmy reappeared before them, and gave a bow.

"Ladies, gentlemen, and giant blacksmith bears of all ages, please enjoy the Demogorgon Express. You are currently within my one functioning eyeball." She pointed to her one normal eye. "Or rather, you are within my shadow. In here, you cannot be detected by normal or many scientific means. And in here, we can slip to where the machine of unmaking is, and do what is needed."

The dark shadow across the ground slithered after Ubel, and went into the wormhole just before it closed. On the other side, the void floated through space, before it latched upon Tengri's ship. Then, it began to worm its ways through the cracks and rivets of the vessel, into the inner part of the ship...

Aseya and Lae were quick to take hold of Nyx. "If only it was Lady Titania I was holding..." Aseya muttered.

Lae, preferring to ignore that comment, could only stare off toward the palace. Hopefully, they knew what they were doing.

--------------

The words of the Ninjas dug into Persephone's hardened heart. Her teeth gritted harder and harder, and her voice deepened into a venomous snarl. For once, her voice was at odds with her current appearance, more befitting an older woman than a young child.

"I... I gave Dea... everything she could have wanted!" Persephone rumbled. Her body shuddered with each word, and her one normal eye twitched in her socket. " I gave her... a place to call home. I gave her food, I gave her shelter, I gave her all of my alcohol. I gave her what Sutekh and Tengri refused to. I treated her as one of my own! I never lied to her! I only spoke the truth! And all I asked for back, was she carry out the one request I had... And she refused to because she met YOU!"

Her voice grew louder and louder, and her grip on Crigan tighter. The God of Death was all but limp in her grasp, even with the ice chains holding him down. "YOU POISONED HER! YOU MADE HER TURN HER BACK ON ME! YOU TURNED HER INTO A TRAITOR! ANOTHER VICTIM OF THE GODS! IT IS YOUR KIND WHO ARE WHY EVERYTHING IS SO WRONG! PEOPLE ASK FOR HELP FROM THE DIVINE LIKE YOU, AND THEY GET NOTHING! OTHER OFFER TO HELP THEM, AND THEY GET TWISTED AND BENT! AND DANTE, YOU HOLD THE BLOOD OF EVERYONE IN HUDAI BEYOND DUDAEL IN YOUR HANDS! THEIR LIVES ARE DRENCHED IN YOUR HANDS! HOW ARE YOU TO SAY-"

A bolt of lightning crashed down, and a sword knocked Persephone's hand away from Crigan. The God of Death collapsed on the ground, and looked up to see Yzazil and Nichelle appear from the light. Persephone's face was caught in a mixture of confusion and fury, yet when her eye landed upon Nichelle, there was a momentary softness to it. Her fury left her, and Persephone could only stare at Nichelle.

That radiant crimson hair, that tall stature, the determined look in her eyes... It was... It was Nyvanna. The very Nyvanna she had waited so long to see. The druid elf she had sought for so many years, the one who had turned her back on her as well, the one who had saved the knight Rovagug from his demise... She had finally returned to her!

But then Persephone saw the blades that came from the woman's hands, and saw just how tall she truly was, and that fascination died. This... This was not Nyvanna. This was BF-13, an inferior clone of hers. Inferior like Ny'val had been. Like so many others. All pale imitations of the original. None of them had the softness of Nyvanna's cheeks. None of them had the compassion or gentle touch she had. None of them had the magical prowess she did. Not even the latest attempt, the one foiled by Laeptus, even came close to matching the original's glory. This BF-13 was the closest, it was so close... But that made it all the more painful for Persephone to witness.

Nichelle glared down at the diminutive ruler. "Surrender, Persephone. You are outnumbered, and outmatched. You created me to be the greatest weapon you ever had, and I can cut you down here and now. And even if I fall, you cannot defeat all of us."

"All she is surrounded by, is fear and dead men."

A pair of lightning bolts blasted down before the feet of Evron and Dante. The divine lightning sent them recoiling back, as the divine form of Aram descended down before the two Ninjas. Her arms were extended out to the sides, and her eyes glistened and crackled with power. "Lord Persephone, I'll deal with these troublesome Ninjas for you."

"Thank you, Aram." Persephone hissed, before she turned her attention back to Yzazil. "I would ask of both of you to surrender, but I know neither of you will. Your flawed conviction and morals will not allow it. So instead, I will use this blade and bring forth the Twilight of the Gods. And Yzazil, it will start with you. Observe, Crigan. You will be the last of your kind, the final remnant of the old world. No more empty promises, no more deceit, no more lies or underhanded tactics. Everything will end here, now!"

Persephone raised her fell blade up, and swung it down right as Nichelle dashed in to cut her down. The bio-weapon raised her blades to intercept Persephone's own, and the force of the impact rattled Nichelle's skeleton. It took everything she had to hold back the black blade, and so she was distracted as Persephone used her free hand to will up the liquid that surrounded her throne room beneath her, and send it rising up around Nichelle and Yzazil, before freezing it over and sending it raining down upon the two of them.

At the same time, Aram raised both of her hands up, and a sickly purple fire flared around her, before she thrusted her hands forward and sent the flames surging toward the two Ninjas, scorching the land in her wake...

The beam of energy consumed the weakened Goetia. Even in her prime, she would have struggled to repel such power, but as she was, she had no hope. The beam crashed into her, and the serpent screamed and howled as she was pushed further and further back, until she impacted the mountain side. The rocks cracked beneath her weight, and her own internal energies surging with Jake's power created a mammoth explosion that engulfed the serpent. Her howls echoed across the landscape, and when the smoke faded, there was a wormhole through space and time where Goetia had been...

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

"No, no, it's... it's fine," Alex said, stepping out from behind Gull after giving her back a thankful stroke. His posture and tone had both softened completely. "Like you said, that wasn't... you you."

The young man offered his own sheepish bow, tilting his head down. "Sorry I treated you like the Tenkarus I knew. Maybe we can... start over?"

He offered Tenkarus one of his slender hands.

"I'm Alex."

The second Deava nodded without pause, a determined light entered her eyes and making her truly looks like the original for a moment. It was Fray's husky voice that came from her mouth now.

"Daeva important. Will not let her get hurt."

With one hand, she summoned a rift edged by forks of golden lightning. With the other, she quickly wove a helmet for herself, covering everything but her brilliant eyes.

"And all my friends are important to me, so I wouldn't be happy if Molly or Fraybird or anyone else got hurt, so it won't happen, I promise," came a much more accurate impression of the young ninja's voice.

Dea paused at the deep, seductive voice. Despite herself, a wry smile pulled at her dry, cracked lips.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" she asked dryly. Slumping against the nearest wall, she let her dying body slide down it into a seated position. "Don't answer that... I know you do... just like everyone else does."

The superhuman let herself slump all the way onto the ground, staring up at the roof. "You know what? They were right. I am stupid. I'm an idiot. But not big enough of one to make the exact same mistake twice in a row. I did trust Persy... and look where it got me... so why should I trust you? You'll have true colors too somewhere down the line... everyone does. So unless you're going to put me out of my misery, go away and let me die in peace. I got exploited all my life, so let me die by myself at least..."

Dea rolled onto her side, hiding her face from view. "I just wanna go see Da."

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

The initial strike sliced through the distracted Shayatiin like butter, splitting the fallen Yakuza in half and spraying the void of space with sickly black fluid! However, as the second blow came in to decapitate her, Shayatin raised her hand and conjured her hooked blade, catching the pirate's slash in her own weapon. Though hindered by the bifurcation of her body, Shayatin maneuvered quickly to right her body, conjuring her mace in her off-hand in a vicious counterblow towards Sim!

While this occurred, Shayatin's lower half, floating limply in space, suddenly sprung to life, sprouting several black, intestine-like tendrils in an attempt to right itself and pull itself back towards Shayatin's upper half...
----
Raspaganje let out a disparaging huff. "How disappointing. And here I thought that-"

The fragment of Raspaganje possessing Gigantis suddenly let out a horrid bellow of pain, its cry rattling the sky, displacing water below, and causing Mulek, Immanuel, and Hercules to be blasted backwards from its power! The deed had been done, however; Mulek's blade sliced through the metaphysical cord tethering Gigantis' body to the fragment of the Black God, shattering its influence immediately!

"WHAT?" the fragment boomed as its form, appearing like a distorted, demonic butterfly, slipped into the multiverse, its voice rattling both in shock and in anger. Before the specter could do anything to counterattack, however, the shadowy essence found itself drawn into Hercules' drought. Within, the fragment's burning red eyes glared angrily at Hercules, clearly still functioning though unable to interact within its new confines.

As the fell white light faded, the broken and battered form of gigantis slowly reformed back into the warrior, before he spoke weakly to Mulek.

"Th-thank you... I'm sorry I drew you all into my mess..." With that, the reptilian warrior faded from view...

As Raspaganje's dark influence faded, Immanuel allowed his own golden light to fade. "Is it over?"
Nyx let out a nervous huff, before glancing among the two fae. "Okay... here we go!" With a click of her belt, the trio suddenly found themselves transported from the floor of the facility to the cockpit of the Erebus!

Nyx grasped the control panel of her mech, taking in a deep breath of its air. "It's been too long since I've been in the pilot seat, old friend! Now let's go kick Persephone's ass!"

The massive mech, now a fusion of earth and hellian technology, lurched off of its pedestal, ready to join the fight for the fate of the multiverse...
----
Yzazil snarled as the rain of frosty shards descended down from the sky toward both he and Nichelle. With a ferocious roar, Yzazil raised his blade into the air, channeling an immense amount of Prana into his blade. The blade began to shine brighter and brighter, before in a destructive flash of light, a full powered pulse of life energy washed forth from his trusted blade, the flash of destructive sapphire energy blasting the shards apart!

As the light faded, Yzazil took a deep breath. As the god of judgment's eyes glanced back up, he saw the superhuman bioweapon, Nichelle, was in trouble!

"Nichelle!" Yzazil shouted, channeling an immense amount of Prana into his blade. In a blinding dash, Yzazil lunged at Persephone, striking the Queen of Sheol with Exsequor and unleashing the full brunt of his channeled Prana, sending the Queen skidding backwards from the assault!

"You okay?" Yzazil asked the bioweapon as he adopted a defensive stance, anticipating Persephone's next move...
----
The voice of Raspaganje let out a low grumble at Dea's comment. The voice of the Black God went silent for a moment, as if in reflection upon her words. Soon, however, the silence was broken by him once more.

"I am afraid my offer is... non-negotiable," the voice of Raspaganje rumbled within Dea's mind. "But I must admit, I find your strength... admirable. For this admiration, I shall grant your last request."

As Dea lay weakly on the ground, her vision began to fade to black, before it was split by a blinding white light. The voice of Raspaganje rung out once more, this time much more powerfully than before.

"You and I are not so different... destined to watch as time flows past what we desire. But take comfort in this wisdom I shall impart: though there are indeed those identical in appearance and mannerisms to past lives, no one soul is identical. Each soul's experiences shape their perspectives, and mold who they are, creating something... unique."

Through the blinding white light, Dea suddenly can make out a massive hand, akin to a taloned draconic paw, before it opened up and sat itself in front of the superhuman. In the center of the hand's palm sat a familiar shape, which stood up and turned toward Dea.

"Now... go. Enjoy what time you have left. Before the void claims you, as it has claimed me..."
As Ubel stepped onto the surface of Tengri's ship, scanning deep into the abyssal depths of the fell vessel for signs of Molly's life force, his ears were suddenly assailed by the crackle of fell thunder, followed by a flash of golden light behind him. Before the Ninja was able to react, he was suddenly blasted by a burst of searing heat, pulled off of the surface of the dying star, sending Ubel tumbling head over heels!

As Ubel began to recover, he suddenly felt the metal beneath his form shift, melding itself around his arms and legs to create a sort of prison, restraining him, albeit temporarily. The form of Tengri emerged in full from the golden light, floating ever so slightly above the hull of the fell flagship. The Conquering Star's azure eyes locked intently upon Ubel, a mad smile spread across his face.

"Ubel! It has been far too long since our last battle!" Tengri boomed, pointing his kingly spear toward the burly Ninja. Golden sparks danced along the tip of the fearsome weapon. "I have awaited this moment for far too long! The chance to smite you for daring to humiliate me, Tengri! The Conquering Star, king of Heaven and Earth!"

From the light alongside Tengri emerged the villainous despot's trusted steed, forged of adamant and prepared for war. Tengri smiled, his eyes turning back to Ubel. "But now... things are different! I have no need for the powers of dead gods to destroy you! I, Tengri, wield the power of my people, the ultimate weapon: Anatyemiin! The destroyer of gods, slayer of kings! And now, ubel... I shall slay you with my spear! Your hopes... your dreams... you ambitions... all shall face oblivion by my pike!"

Golden lightning gathered at the tip of Tengri's spear, sparking up from the inner depths of Tengri's Flagship - from the Machine of Unmaking itself! Channeling the fell lightning into his free hand, Tengri cackled madly, before shouting at the top of his lungs: "NOW... PERISH!"

With another mad cackle, Tengri unleashed a destructive blast of golden lightning, aimed directly at Ubel's form...

"Well, names aren't all that important," she states somewhat nervously, "but you can call me... Nusetra."

In a few moments, the group arrived at the flagship. The back hatch of the ship lay open. "Well, here we are! Feel free to make yourselves comfortable. The medbay is down the hall and to the right."

"Jake. it is good to see you again," Owlzarus said to the hero with a bow. "These two need your help. Drillgore threatens the safety of the multiverse with his machinations. Would you be willing to help them?"

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

"You seem a bit anxious, Nuseta. Is it because of our appearance? Or is it something is entirely?" O'nugulao inquired with a truly curious one. This lady seemed... off to him. Could this be another traitor like what they dealt with before. This can very well be another trap. O'nugulao had to keep this lady on edge just to see if she would try something against the Quatherals. The mask wearing Quatheral drifted closer to Nusetra, almost invading her personal space. "I really do hope you aren't trying to backstab us, and that you are truly being genuine. We have already dispatched of a previous group that tried to take both our and Tengri's lives.

Xpveinees stumbled in, muttering swears under her breath. Cider led the way towards the medical bay, helping Xpveinees. Once the two reached the medbay, Cider shouted out loud, not caring if there were any crew in there. "YO! Any doctors on here!? We kinda need the assistance!"

"Yes sir, Jake!" Boore saluted, before floating on over to Son Goku and waved excitedly. Oooh! Hiya! I don't know you yet, But I'm sure we're gonna be great friends! Are you okay!? You like kinda hurt! Maybe I could make you feel a bit better!" Boore then grabbed hold of Son Goku's right muscular arm, a strong positive energy soon flowing through Son Goku's body. Boore giggled and looked up at him. "Wowzers! It's so weird actually being able to touch things! I can never do that!"

Booled however, stayed with Jake, watching with dismay as Goetia retreated. Booled returned his attention once Owlzarus spoke to Jake. After he finished, Booled continued after him. "I see no real point.. I think it'll just be a suicide mission. All we know for certain is that he has a child hostage, clearly as bait."

Mitsif shrugged at Molly's question. She really didn't have enough time to truly explore the ship. Mitsif looked around the room, seeing what else she could do before taking her leave with this Molly girl. She looked up at the monitor that she was hanging onto only a moment ago. She let out a maniacal giggle as she reached into her belly and pulled out a carton of an unknown liquid. She steadied her aim, and thew it directly in the center. The white substance splattered across the entire room. The trickster Quatheral being clapped her hands and reached into her belly again.

The party hat wearing Quatheral turned back around, facing Molly. She reached out her right hand for Molly to grab onto. After a few seconds of hesitation, when Molly grabbed onto it, she felt a large amount of pain for a brief second from her hand! It was like it just got hit with a great big shock! Mitsif giggled gleefully as she raised her right hand to her head, showcasing Molly a black joy buzzer. The tricky Quatheral chuckled, and tossed her joy buzzer back into her belly.

With no warning, Mitsif's hand suddenly shot in front of Molly's grabbing onto her non shocked hand, and began to pull on it. Before Molly had a chance to even comprehend what was going on, Mitsif began to drag Molly out the door, giggling a the while. Now, from what she was able to see on the broken down ships on Quatheral, some had something called escape pods. Perhaps she could locate one! Molly felt a cold wave wash over her body. Little did she know, Mitsif had activated her instability, and was walking down the long corridors at a steady pace..

PROJECT: REBIRTH
ENTRY: 35,047
SUBJECTS: 00

It comes to my attention that one of my leaders (Raspaganje in particular) may be trying to deceive not only Tengri, but me as well. In such a case, Raspaganje my attempt to discard of me after they no longer see fit. There is also a high probability of failure with Raspaganje leading this charge. If they were to drag me down as well, I have a backup plan in progress. I have created a new clone of myself, however, this version of myself lacks any part of myself. As in, if some sort of DNA deconstruction were to occur or something similar, this other copy of myself would still be functional, and will be able to continue my work. However, this version cannot stay with me, and in case of an info breach, I am going to send this copy held in an isolation pod in a random location, set to free itself for at least 2 years, and with the max being 204,397,384 years.

Hopefully this won't have to be used, but I must be sure in order to continue my cause.

LOG END

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

The mace struck Sim in the side, releasing an enormous shockwave followed by a thunderous boom. The pirate was knocked free from her lock with the fallen Yakuza, but not without throwing a powerful kick to her head, releasing another sound from the sheer speed of the attack.

"Sounds like we still have a guest," Hercules said to Immanuel. He slid his bottles containing Raspaganje's energy into his pocket. This was one of the few times that the thing he distilled stared back at him. He didn't want to know what would have happened if he imbibed. Destroying the sample seemed risky too. He muttered, "Hopefully we can find a real way to deal with this guy.
_________
Goku stirred far quicker than one would expect from a man with his injuries. Despite the pain and exhaustion, the sheer positive energy was keeping him from falling unconscious once again. "Hey ya! Don't know what you mean by the touching things thing, but thanks for the pick me up! Never met you before. Name's Goku. Who are you?"

Meanwhile, Jake was conversing with the others. "Going by such little information, I would have to say there's a heavy risk for the child." He rested his feet on the ground. "However, I can probably take down Drillgore. Are you sure you know so little? Why is he holding this child hostage? What makes him tick?"

"You truly believe that you can best this villain you know so little about? Why ask questions when you know you'll adapt? I'm guessing it's because you know, you're running low, old boy. How many times will you attempt to break your chains yet leave my shackles untouched?
The agent behind that buffoon you almost killed, Drillgore, Persephone... you can kill them from here. Just snap your fingers."

Dana reached her finger out before her and glided it down through the air. Around it, the air almost seemed to pixelate as green chi melted into it. Once she was done, she had a dark hole sitting before her. It was roughly her height and still pixelated at the edges. She stepped within and was at the edge of a dark canyon.

Something about it seemed odd. There were no sounds of spirits, no daemons or specters. Had this place been eroded that badly?

Suddenly, she heard the sound of a rock slide. A very, very big one. Her eyes changed hue and pattern, scanning the dark for the source. What she saw nearly made her ruin her clothes: an enormous black beast, made of obsidian charging toward her on a pair of theropod-like legs. It had to have been as big as Godzilla. That was when she noticed the gaseous moon hanging in the sky. Not the underworld, just some pissed off thing's domain.

It was already upon her, opening its cavernous jaw to bite her off the cliffface. Needing to react quicky, she fired a beam from her mouth and into its. The sheer force of the attack shattered the thing's upper jaw, exploding the head into rubble. She concentrated it at the rest and tore through the entire thing with ease. She blinked, surprised. "Damn."

Still, she didn't want to risk something meaner coming into being. Even out the corner of her eye, she could see something visibly stirring from the clouds.

She jumped back out the portal and was back on Namek. She really thought that she had it pinpointed. It was probably something underworld adjacent, or one of those dimensions like Niflheim that seemed of a different breed. Sure didn't seem like Alfheim to her, but what did she know? She was new to this.

She readied herself to open another portal. She had to envision it. That place helped her pinpoint what she was missing. Some things were there but not others. Giant monsters, check. Dark, check. But missing rivers of despair, a lady on a horse, specters, a beast that will eat your soul if you're too wicked... she really had been way off.

Dana stepped back despite the portal not being open yet. Maybe she shouldn't do this? Go back and keep pretending? How would she even find her friends, or anything else for that matter?