Battle of the Multiverse Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Phirax
Samurai

Re: Battle of the Multiverse Hub

Post by Phirax »

Listen The Velvet Father is very traditional. The phrase "A pound of flesh" holds a lot of sway in his court.

Unless the buyer would trade something more... ethereal...
Arena Veteran Hyperlulz, returned from the beyond.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

The Velvet Father digs that cursed shit :lol:.

#BotM

Phirax
Samurai

Post by Phirax »

Is it a cosmic cursed poop?
Arena Veteran Hyperlulz, returned from the beyond.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

When you’re trying to write both your next reply, AND a giant ass, MBG level Titan post at the same time:

#BotM

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

That was me with my previous post, lol.
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

I'm just trying to plot where my characters end up and how Jake will recover from all that. :lol: Not to mention, there's a lot for my pirates to respond to.

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

Good luck G165, took me about 2 weeks to fully write that titan post and make sure the pacing was right! :lol:

Speaking of my titan post...
Nurge makes his way in!

Nurge Kurr:
Spoiler:
"I-I just want to see my family b-back.."

Name: Nurge Kurr

Height: 3ft 11 inches

Appearance: Despite Nurge's species being on land, they have many aquatic features whilst also being humanoid. They have webbed feet, and still have the shark like tails they had to swim in the great seas many many years ago. Each member of Logithee have 4 long antenna growing from their heads. The females tend to be really thin, while they males are typically larger. Their light blue skin seem to glimmer whenever they swim in large bodies of water.

Nurge himself is one of the more chubbier people of Logithee. Most of the shirts he has don't even fit him all the way. His favorite shirt is his bright orange shirt which he typically wears when a new harvest is coming. Currently though, Nurge has been altered due to Drillgore's great massacre. He no longer has the cute, huggable face he used to have. In it's place, Nurge now has Drillgore's twisted face. Instead of Drillgore's traditional smile though, it is instead shaped like a frown. The eyes and mouth of the new permanent mask glow a soft blue instead of the harsh reds. Nurge's current clothes are coated within his own blood, and has various cuts along his arms and legs.

Personality: Nurge is a very eccentric boy, and wants to become one of the best pumpkin farmers on the planet. He wasn't the best in his school, but also wasn't the worst. He was just slightly below the average student. However, ever since Drillgore's massacre left him the sole survivor, he is still shocked on what has happened in his life. It is unknown on how his personality will shift in the very near future.

Hobbies: Due to Logithee's nature, pumpkins are growing everywhere. And because of that, Nurge has taken an extreme interest in pumpkins. He wishes to become a normal pumpkin farmer.

Nurge has also has a fun time practicing archery, and practices on his skills after school is done.

Abilities: DREAM PPREMINITION: When Nurge sleeps, sometimes he will have a vision of something very good, or very bad coming to him in the near future.

Weapons: THE BALLISTIO BOW: Nurge's bow, gifted to him on his 6th birthday by his parents. Most of it is colored in gold, and has the name of Nurge's family engraved on it. Nurge is decent at his archery skills, but still has much to learn.

Backstory: DRILLGOURD
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

I was kind of worrying about posting because of the maintenance that's been going on lately. Luckily, I was able to sneak one in.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Just emerged from my dungeon to say that I’m alive, my beard has facial hair, and my fingers now have biceps, and those biceps have biceps. And, even after all of that, the titan, fuck it, let’s just throw everything in there, post, is still only halfway done. The other response post will be up later today, or... Tomorrow depending on how timezone works for folks?

Anyway, hey, you guys want some more trivia?? Of course you do :P! Here we go:

1. When Ubel first met Molly, while he thought she was rather endearing from the very start, some her... Mollyisms were also a bit grating... Sorry, Molls. But, that’s not a thing now, honest!

2. For awhile there, Evron pretty much thought of humans as borderline savages who apparently treated their planets like crap. But, after having since met a lot of humans over the years, and hearing tons of stories from Ubel’s Earthly adventures, he’s come around and has discovered that only one of those assumptions are true... Mostly.

3. Nova Dante can’t physically be stopped by any conventional means. You essentially have to do what the Sandman was planning to, should it ever happen again, and contain it in one area, wait for it to run out of steam, and go back and grab Dante. It really just has to be waited out like a giant storm.

4. Daeva trains a ton, but compared to the other three, she trains the least; that’s why her fighting style is more scrappy, and she relies on her speed to fill in the gaps. It’s a thing that’s worked for her, and she doesn’t plan of deviating much from that, but she does plan on putting in more time towards training. Dante himself believes that, if she were to ever just focus completely, which she won’t (that’s just Daeva), then she would virtually be unstoppable. Her potential is the highest out of the four.

5. There was a time that, when they were kids, Dante and Evron were equal in both power and skill, with there not even being a hair of difference between them. It’s only when they grew older and Dante’s natural ceiling increased, along with the horrendous amounts of stress, training, and reinforcement that Marise put him through, that his power and skill levels skyrocketed. Evron is still the second strongest overall, but there is a clear gulf and a half now. Doesn’t mean that he’ll just sit around and continue to let Dante jump more and more, though.

6. What was once a full on sibling rivalry, in which there is still a ton of competitiveness between all four, honestly... Has long since turned in what is basically an old married couple-esque relationship for Dante and Evron. They bicker sometimes, get on each other’s nerves, and talk about a lot of things that only they really know full and well about from being born so closely together. They couldn’t get rid of one another even if they wanted to.

7. When Dante and Aphrodite first met, it wasn’t a case of “love at first sight”, especially when the former revealed to her who his father was. It was only after a while of giving each other space, and then being in each other’s space, that they wound up hitting it off. Sparks flew, hearts grew, sweet compassionate nothings were shared, Dante comes back home with a lovely lady, and they’ve been together ever since. *Sniff sniff*.

8. It’s already been stated in her bio, but Aphrodite is a math geek like you would not believe, to the point where she gets visibly excited when she reads through math books, and works through hard equations. One could say that she absolutely LOVES it!

9. Don’t sleep in the same bed with Daeva, she will unintentionally kick you out of it and across the room.

10. Evron’s secret recipe for that special bacon is...

#BotM

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Molly: Wait, what do you... I don't understand. What exactly about me was grating?

Demmy: Maybe it's your pure and honest personality he was getting annoyed by. Or maybe how sweet you make your tea?

Molly: I mean... I guess that could be it...

Demmy: Or maybe it was the sound of your breasts or ass cheeks bounc-

Molly: CAN WE NOT, PLEASE?!

Doris: YES WE CAN!
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

And here i am, still struggling to come up with my post. X(

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Alright, since he's been introduced during the Scaroth invasion on Bjornskar, here's the bio for Korraz's hubby. He's kind of a secondary character, so his bio is more for #themoreyouknow factor than anything.
Spoiler:
Name: Sirmaq (“sur-mack”)

Height: 35 feet

Description: Sirmaq is an unusually large Borskall male, muscular and gruff-looking. Due to accidentally falling into his mother’s forge as a cub, one half of his face is scarred and burned, leaving him blind in that eye. His tusk and ear on that side are also chipped and notched. His remaining eye is an icy blue. His fur itself is completely white.

Personality: Despite his rugged appearance, Sirmaq is well-loved by his fellow Kollagskaren, and the cubs are not afraid of him. He is patient and tender-hearted, putting great care and attention in his blacksmithing work. He has little patience for threats, however, and will not hesitate to fight to defend those he cares for.

Powers and Abilities:
- Borskall: As a Borskall, Sirmaq is frighteningly strong, his strength and endurance increased by his blacksmithing work.
- Forsvarer: Sirmaq’s weapon of choice is his iconic greatsword known as Forsvarer (“Defender”), resembling a Scottish claymore. It stands almost as tall as he is, yet he is able to swing it around with ease. He possesses amazing skill and control over it, his brute strength allowing him to wield it with a single hand with about as much ease as with both. A single slash of the weapon is well enough to slice enemies in half no matter how well-defended they are. The sight of such a massive blade alone is a deterrent for enemies thinking to attack the Kollagskaren blacksmith.
- Despite his fear of the sea and crippled leg, Sirmaq is a fairly decent swimmer.

Weaknesses:
- Sirmaq moves rather slowly due to his crippled right leg. For that reason, he prefers to stand his ground, which also helps him conserve his energy in combat.
- Sirmaq’s hearing is not as good as the other Kollagskaren’s, due to damage done to his ears when a gigantic Hvalhaj dragged him down by the leg, which is also the reason that limb is crippled to begin with.
- Due to his bad experiences with the sea, Sirmaq fears it, and prefers to stay away from large bodies of water.

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Sirmaq, or- as Ubel knows him- the competition.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

#BotM

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

It's time for the stealth section of the RP!

This should distract from the fact I initially forgot to write Mattuger's section

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

GRAAAAAH, LIQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Added in some stuff I forgot for the Minerva sequence. A face unseen since a prior timeline returns...

Also fixed an issue in the OP post for the hub that hid the most recent entries.
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Thanks, Gira :)!

EDIT: Also, don't ask me why exactly Daeva has a Vergil hoodie, she just does :lol:.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

She probably has Vergil posters, too. :P

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Hayden: I feel like i missed observing something amazing, but I don't know why...