Battle of the Multiverse Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Battle of the Multiverse Hub

Post by EdGojira »

EdGojira wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:25 pm Sorry to be taking so long. I got stuck on things and Godzilla165's advice helped me go forward. If anyone has advice on writer's block, I can use it. Still depressed but I gotta get off my ass. I have two books to finish and people who I've been letting down.

That being said I have a pretty fat post coming. Soon. Just need to tweak some things that I wrote. It's probably not going to be perfect but I hope you'll be satisfied.
Even though I apologized for taking too long I did it anyway because... I forgot. :lol: I went and read some advice and my writing suddenly started absorbing my mind. 22,000 words into a rewrite of my flagship book and don't know how much else I'll change.

But anyway here are the Google Docs that I intended to post, finally put together after I sat on them for 15 days. I meant for Godzilla's part to be after The Other's but things got screwy.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Job well done, Ed, that was a fantastic post!

#BotM

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

That's a hell of a post ed! You weren't kidding when you said it was enormous!
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Honestly didn't think it was long enough while writing it. Especially since I put the 2,000 word minimum rule and had some struggles doing it, when while writing my flagship book 2,000 is really just three hours of relaxation. Glad it was good for someone even though I really should've gotten to Xarm and co. too.

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

40-foot pillow:

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

THat's a THICC ass girl.
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

You absolute nerds (This is meant affectionately…. 🖤🖤🖤) are still at it, hmm?

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Oh, hey Vatarian. Yeah, this one is almost done, but we're planning for the sequel.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Hey, good to see you Vats, long time no see!

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Just read the end of Raspaganje. Really sorry that I couldn't have been here for it, but I'm glad my characters could be of use for the arc anyway. His final words gives an interesting prompt for my guys if I get welcomed back.

My Godzilla fight should be done in the next few days and from there I should have more manageable posts coming... if you guys are willing to keep me around, which I would understand if you weren't.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

You're always welcome back! Hopefully you can finish your post soon.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

The End Of All:
Spoiler:
“SO IT SHALL BE, THE END OF THE AGE OF GODS. LET MY WRATH CONSUME ALL BENEATH MY WINGS, FOR YOUR CREATORS HAVE FORSAKEN YOU!”
Name: Tannin
Alias: The End of All, The Embodiment of Wrath, The Archfiend, The Fell God of Oblivion, The Ancient Calamity, Harbinger of Ruin
Species: ???
Height: 450 meters
Length: 1,030 meters
Wingspan: 1,250 meters
Weight: 23,672,012 tons

Appearance: The Fell Beast Tannin is a wyvern, but a wyvern unlike any ever seen in the cosmos. Indeed, he is more an abomination in the form of a wyvern. Sixteen burning red eyes line the top of his elongated skull, and his entire body is wreathed in darkness and shadows. His wings are not leathery, but instead feathered and in disarray, in a decayed state, as is the rest of his armored body, rotting flesh and torn ligaments dripping and dragging across his being, and his jaws nearly bound shut by several such strands. There are places all over his frame where bones can be seen, constantly open wounds that drip black fluid. His tail is long and built like a whip, and the top of his head hosts a diadem of forward facing horns. His skull resembles that of a crocodile with a jagged fangs that extend past the lower jaw. His feathers are a dying shade of grey and light black, while the upper scales of his body are a charcoal color. His underscales are a creamy white color in contrast with the gaping holes and black blood dripping from him. His winged arms each have three sharpened claws, while his feet are in the shape of an osprey, with two forward facing claws and two backward facing claws. His neck is long like the body of a serpent, and two rows of diverging spikes run along his back from the base of his skull to the tip of his tail.

Backstory: If Chang'es name is an enigma, then Tannin is a name despised and feared by all life. Where Tannin came from is an enigma in and of itself, aside from the fact is was born of the primordial Nether The Creator banished away into the darkest corners of the universe. What is known is that Tannin was first encountered wiping out Heaven and the heavenly host by himself. The angels, lead by Sasriel and aided by a banished Lucifer, were no match for the Fell Beast, and all that stood in his way were decimated. His next appearance was at the Celestial world, where he likewise wiped out the Celestials. However, this time he faced opponents who were not blindsided by his appearance, and lead by a survivor of the prior attack, the archangel Cercil. The gods under her command fought hard against Tannin, but the Fell Beast's strength eclipsed them. Yet, their struggle was only to buy time, as Cercil used her powers to bind The Archfiend and seal him away within Makai, where he would never again shed innocent blood.

And yet, even this could not last, as some time later, Cercil's adoptive daughter Persephone was tricked into releasing Tannin from his sealed state. Yet, when this happened, half of the Fell Beast's power was absorbed into Persephone, and the other half with Tannin himself. In his weakened state, Tannin was forced to play a more manipulative game, controlling those around him until he could not only regain his former strength, but become even stronger than he was before. This is what is known to Cercil, Persephone, and others aware of Tannin's existence....

However, the truth is more convoluted and much more sinister than that. Persephone did not absorb merely half of Tannin's fell power, but ALL of it... in the entity that was sealed away. The truth of the matter is that Tannin had split himself in half long prior to his sealing, and the other half, more brain than brawns, manifested as the entity known as Chang'e, who pulls the strings of fate and manipulates the cosmos for the entity she refers to as “Father”...

Personality: Wrath personified, Tannin harbors a deep resentment and hatred for all life that is not born of Nether, and even those that are that are not loyal to him and him alone. He is a living calamity, one whose desire is to rewrite the cosmos in his own image, a reality where he and his spawn are the dominant forms of life, and mankind, if they even exist, only exist as vermin and amusement for his spawn. His goal is to rewrite all of reality so there are no other gods but he, no Ninjas, no deities, only he and those who are truly undyingly loyal to him shall live and rule free.

Powers and Abilities:

~Nega Genesis: Not just restored to his full power, but enhanced beyond that by how powerful Persephone had become and the energies of those absorbed into him, Tannin can rewrite the very laws of reality and history around himself as a sphere of influence. The very landscape around the Fell Beast twists into a demonic Netheral hellscape not unlike that of the Abyss, but even more corruptive and lethal to Aetheral life, or divine beings and those made by divine beings. Even the mightiest of gods are weakened by entering into this cloud of darkness around Tannin, and he can magnify it to cover a distance of over fifteen miles around him at will and if left unchecked, can rewrite not just an entire planet's foundation, but all of reality within the universe he resides within. Even the fabric of reality begins to unravel, causing time and space to distort upon themselves...

~Chaos Tide: Tannin's fell blood is highly mutagenic, and exposure to it can corrupt and override one into becoming a voracious spawn of his. Likewise, Tannin's blood can give birth to abominations all of its own.

~Eye Storm: Tannin can unleash up to sixteen bursts of electromagnetic energy from his eyes upon his opposition. These blasts have the power to destabilize the molecular bond that holds atoms together, allowing them to blast gouges through his enemies and trap them within force fields of his making. He can also use these to re-write the genetic structure of netheral entities, literally molding them into beings of his interest.

~Embodiment of Wrath: The Fell Beast holds no equal in his world, and even in the multiverse, few beings can stand before his wrath. As he has taken over Persephone's body and now uses it as a new heart, all of Persephone's powers, both her own and absorbed from the gods, are at his disposal, and he can amplify their power with his own. His body carries a hyper-advanced regenerative property, one so potent it is as if the concept of Death itself is alien to his existence.

Weakness: As the primordial embodiment of Wrath, Tannin is no strategist. He is overwhelming force and indomitable fury whose strategy is to either force his foes to submit or destroy what does not bend. Any semblance of strategy that comes from him is thanks to Chang'e returning his original intelligence back to him, and should the two reunite to become one
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

The (revamped) story of how Koko met Hod, in video format:

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Okay, so back in December I got my hopes up right before Google Docs deleted my document of the Godzilla fight. Been trying to make up for it but the wind is officially out of my sails and I'm stuck with something really short based on a much shorter backup copy that I have barely made dents. Should I go ahead and post it? Maybe someone can read it and lend a hand? It's only about 4,000 words long which feels really anticlimactic to me.

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Revamped momma moosebear stats.
Spoiler:
Name: Ristaang (“riss-STAHNG”)
Aliases: The Beastmother, The Great Beast, The Aspect of Beast

Height: 300 meters in physical form
Weight: 3,000,000 tons in physical form

Description: Of twisted antlers, cruel claws and vicious tusks, Ristaang is a monstrous creature of dense, dark brown fur, an embodiment of Bestial might in her physical form. Stony plates cover her front paws and forearms, representing her dominion over the earth, while dark stripes and spots mark her fur. Her eyes, of a profound, blood red, glow with her rage. In her true, ethereal form, she appears as a great, blazing red aurora.

Personality: For all the intense savagery she can muster, Ristaang is, at her heart, a kind, loving mother, wanting nothing more than to protect the children that spawned from her Blood. To that end, she employs frightening brutality to tear apart those who would dare threaten her progeny, just as she would any danger to her home. Although the infighting among her own bestial brood brings her much heartbreak, she restrains herself from interfering much, for her great strength, were it to be fully unleashed, could easily break the very world she seeks to preserve. Progenitor of all Beastkind, she harbors a particular dislike for Dragons, for they threaten her spawn, yet she also recognizes their use in balancing the world and holds a grudging respect for the Dragonfather, who in turn bestows an affectionate eye upon the Beastmother.

Powers and Abilities:
- Bestial Might: Enormous boulders hurled with ease, bodies broken without effort; Ristaang’s strength is simply unmatched, knowing no equal in all of the Varldstrad. Her immense might allows her to handily tear down her foes regardless of their own size and strength.
- Enduring Brawn: Ristaang’s mighty form dampens harm from even the most powerful blows. Heedless of any and all wounds dealt to her, she strides through battle unyielding - in her furious glare the image of whatever foe she is squarely focused on.
- Beast Blood: In Ristaang’s veins flows the famed Blood of the Beast, from which those ferocious namesakes roaming the wilds of Bjornskar first emerged. Its power derived from the Varldstrad’s own sacred sap, this “Beast Blood” possesses within itself the ability to either grant life, or to twist it. With naught but a moment’s touch, be it spilled upon the living or otherwise, transformation takes hold; a grotesque mass of fur, flesh, and fang rises from the deep crimson, until a Beast has fully grown from its essence. Although it may be tempting to destroy these nascent Beasts on sight, acting upon such intent cannot be discouraged enough, for it will incite terrible wrath from the Beastmother, anger far worse than her foes could ever imagine. Though its mutations cannot be controlled, the Blood itself can; Ristaang can wield it much like a waterbender would.
- Shape-Shifter: Ristaang possesses the ability to twist her body into different shapes. It also allows her to alter her size so that she may interact with smaller creatures, however rare that happenstance is. On a broader scale, she can shed her physical body entirely, appearing instead as a ghostly red shape.
- Rapid Regeneration: In order to stem her Blood from spawning an endless tide of monstrosities, Ristaang’s wounds rapidly seal themselves, which also allows her to survive gruesome injuries on herself so comfortably.
- Aspect: Fully destroying Ristaang is a feat steeped in complete impossibility, for she can harness her Blood’s power to rebirth herself from even a single spilled droplet of her essence - her spirit, intrinsically linked with the Varlstrad, will simply reform should it be dispersed somehow. Beyond time's ravaging grasp, she does not age either.
- Indomitable Will: Ristaang’s stubbornness goes beyond even the sheer resilience of her kind. No amount of wicked magic or vile corruption can break it - her unwavering will, on the other hand, defies existence itself, for it can go as far as to bend the reality around it, twisting certain laws to suit its desires. As such, Ristaang can use her equally impossible strength to tear rifts through the realms, allowing her to rapidly appear to wherever she is needed - simply because she wishes for it to happen. This, however, seems to be the most she can accomplish with such wants, for a safeguard from the Varldstrad stops her from utterly destabilizing reality; for instance, she cannot influence other creatures’ minds.
- Earthshaker: Born from a great tree, Ristaang shares a particular bond with the earthen element. She can manipulate to her whim, wielding it as her weapon.
- Beastmother: Ristaang, mother to all Beastkind, shares a special bond with her children. Those whose bodies course with her Blood see it resonate to her emotions, and, in turn, she feels theirs in her heart.
- Bloodrage: Quick to anger and slow to forgive, Ristaang is notorious for her fierce temperament. When her fury reaches its peak, perhaps caused by the sight of her spawn being threatened, she enters a terrifying state known as Bloodrage. Drastically increasing in size and power, fur bristled in aggravation and rippling with crimson flames, eyes alight with blood red, the ferocious Beastmother becomes then truly unstoppable until her anger subsides.

Weakness:
- Ristaang’s fierce temperament often leads to her disregarding logical thought, acting purely on rage-driven impulse.

Trivia:
- Ristaang’s name comes from the terms “Ristaag” and "Hirstaang".

Theme Song:
Last edited by Beast Blood on Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

You know, I tried to do some tweaks to this Godzilla fight but nothing ever aligned well. Feel like it's anticlimactic and also maybe too gruesome at the same time?
Spoiler:
It's ironic that the antagonist of the next Godzilla film is building an empire. I did say some time somewhere that this Godzilla wasn't necessarily a good guy...
I actually forgot exactly where Hercules was and had to get this out for New Years, so didn't have time to check again. Either I'll check back or I get a reminder, either way then I'll edit the new post.
Last edited by EdGojira on Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Limestoner
Ronin

Post by Limestoner »

Can someone fill me in on what's going on in this? It looks fairly interesting.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Limestoner wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:00 pm Can someone fill me in on what's going on in this? It looks fairly interesting.
Hey there! So your best bet for getting a generalized gauge on the story would definitely be on the first page with both the synopsis, and the snippet overviews that Giratina has included below that. Those don’t cover what’s currently happening in the story, though, so if you need more information, you can either ask here or leave me a DM.

#BotM

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

-people finally posted so I don't have to double-post-

Revamped revamped momma moosebear stats. It explains the crackly red stuff better.
Spoiler:
Name: Ristaang (“riss-STAHNG”)
Aliases: The Beastmother, The Great Beast, The Aspect of Beast, The Red Aurora

Height: 300 meters in physical form
Weight: 3,000,000 tons in physical form

Description: Of twisted antlers, cruel claws and vicious tusks, Ristaang is a monstrous creature draped in dense, dark brown fur, an embodiment of Bestial might in her physical form. Stony plates cover her front paws and some of her forearms, representing her dominion over the earth, while dark stripes and spots mark her fur. Her eyes, of a profound, blood red, glow with her rage. In her true, ethereal form, she appears as a great, blazing red aurora.

Personality: For all the intense savagery she can muster, Ristaang is, at her heart, a kind, loving mother, wanting nothing more than to protect the children that spawned from her Blood. To that end, she employs frightening brutality to tear apart those who would dare threaten her progeny, just as she would any danger to her home. Although the infighting among her own bestial brood brings her much heartbreak, she restrains herself from interfering much, for her great strength, were it to be fully unleashed, could easily break the very world she seeks to preserve. Progenitor to all Beastkind, she harbors a particular dislike for Dragons, for they threaten her spawn, yet she also recognizes their use in balancing the world and holds a grudging respect for Bromdaahl the Dragonfather, who in turn bestows an affectionate eye upon the Beastmother.

Powers and Abilities:
- Bestial Might: Enormous boulders hurled with ease, bodies broken without effort; Ristaang’s strength is simply unmatched, knowing no equal in all of the Varldstrad. Her immense might allows her to handily tear down her foes regardless of their own size and strength.
- Enduring Brawn: Ristaang’s mighty frame dampens harm from even the most powerful blows. Heedless of any and all wounds dealt to her, she powers through barrages of violence without so much of a flinch to her thundering stride - in her furious glare the image of whatever foe she is squarely focused on.
- Beast Blood: In Ristaang’s veins flows the famed Blood of the Beast, from which those ferocious namesakes roaming the wilds of Bjornskar first emerged. Its power derived from the Varldstrad’s own sacred sap, this “Beast Blood” possesses within itself the ability to either grant life, or to twist it. In naught but a moment, be it spilled upon the living or otherwise, gruesome transformation takes hold; a grotesque mass of fur, flesh, and fang rises from deep crimson, until a Beast has fully grown from its essence. Although it may be tempting to destroy these nascent Beasts on sight, such intent cannot be discouraged enough, for it will incite terrible wrath from the Beastmother; her unholy retribution far worse than whatever her foes would imagine. Though its mutations cannot be controlled, the Blood itself can; Ristaang can wield it much like a waterbender would their own element.
- Shape-Shifter: Ristaang possesses the ability to twist her body into different shapes. It also allows her to alter her size so that she may interact with smaller creatures, however rare that happenstance is. On a broader scale, she can shed her physical body entirely, appearing instead as a ghostly red shape.
- Rapid Regeneration: In order to stem her Blood from spawning an endless tide of monstrosities, Ristaang’s wounds rapidly seal themselves, which also allows her to survive gruesome injuries on herself so comfortably.
- Aspect: Fully destroying Ristaang is a feat steeped in complete impossibility, for she can harness her Blood’s power to rebirth herself from even a single spilled droplet of her essence - her spirit, intrinsically linked with that of the Varlstrad, will simply reform should it be dispersed somehow. Beyond time's ravaging grasp, she does not age either.
- Indomitable Will: Ristaang’s stubbornness goes beyond even the sheer resilience of her kind. No amount of wicked magic or vile corruption can break it - her notoriously tenacious will, on the other hand, defies existence itself, for it can go as far as to bend the reality around it, forcing certain laws to suit its desires. As such, Ristaang can use her equally impossible strength to downright tear rifts through the realms, allowing her to rapidly appear to wherever she is needed - simply because she wishes for it to happen. This, however, seems to be the most she can accomplish with such whims, for a safeguard from the Varldstrad stops her from utterly destabilizing reality; for instance, she cannot influence other creatures’ minds.
- Earthshaker: Born from a great tree, Ristaang shares a particular bond with the earthen element. She can manipulate it to her whim, wielding it as her weapon.
- Beastmother: Mother to all of Beastkind, Ristaang shares a special bond with her children. Those whose bodies course with her Blood see it resonate to her emotions, and, in turn, she feels theirs in her heart. As such, when the Bloodrage boils her Blood, her children in turn see themselves bestowed with increased strength and ferocity as well.
- Bloodrage: Quick to anger and slow to forgive, Ristaang is notorious for her fierce temperament. When her fury reaches its peak, perhaps caused by the sight of her spawn being threatened, she enters a terrifying state known as Bloodrage. Drastically increasing in size and power, fur bristled in aggravation and rippling with crimson flames, eyes alight with blood red, the ferocious Beastmother becomes then truly unstoppable until her anger somehow subsides.
- Red Aurora: In her true form, Ristaang is a being of ethereal, red light; an aurora of sorts, in the shape of a great, antlered Beast. This wispy, flame-like substance often accompanies her furred form’s claw swipes and crackles around her antlers. While it does no harm to those of the Blood, it burns and sears foes utterly, ripping apart the very building blocks of their being. It is so powerful as to tear into the fabric of the world itself, momentarily creating rips in reality that shortly heal themselves; another intervention of the Varldstrad to restrain Ristaang’s destructive power.

Weakness:
- Ristaang’s fierce temperament may lead to her disregarding logical thought, at times led only by her angered heart.

Additional Notes:
- The red portions of Bjornskar’s famous auroras are caused by Ristaang’s presence - they are wisps of energy drifting from her ethereal body. Were she to approach different realms, these crimson flames would manifest in their firmament as well.

Trivia:
- Ristaang’s name comes from the terms “Ristaag” and "Hirstaang".

Theme Song:
Are we going to see her and Godzilla share a cup of tea during the end credits? And dang, I was gonna have her grab the wounded Gaoh and adopt him, lmao.
Last edited by Beast Blood on Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:50 am, edited 4 times in total.

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Still working out whose head to drop Godzilla on. I don't really want to disrupt the groove of anything here.

I was thinking him and Ristaang joining forces again but she looks like she has things handled at the moment.