The Gorilla Whale Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Re: The Gorilla Whale Hub

Post by Godzilla165 »

Post up later today, guys, sorry for the delay.

#BotM

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Welp, I guess we're now in the next day for sure. XD So, let's see then... I have some blanks on my side to fill out, so that's going to take a while...

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

Well I’m holding off on anything to do with Gigan, possibly until Breakdown unleashes “Godzilla” upon humanity again. Obviously, now knowing who he’s hunting, Gigan will be searching for any possible sightings or news of his target, which may well lead to some interesting conflicts...
"The time has come, finally, to put our technology to the final test."
-Dr. Asimov

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8S9Rq ... r78nzbs-FQ

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Well, eventually I’ll have Godzilla lay absolute waste to Brazil when his... Other side comes out. That should draw in a few particular guardian monsters at least ;).

#BotM

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

What is the height limit for kaiju in this one? I would assume around 90 meters?

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Yes, BB, 80 to 90 would be the absolute maximum, I’d say.

#BotM

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

"Godzilla" is coming to Fukuoka in my next post.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

Breakdown wrote:"Godzilla" is coming to Fukuoka in my next post.
And with Gigan possibly showing up also, things are going to get very...

On that note I hope none minds if I update Ururu and Gottes's abilities. I just want to add some stuff from the shown and alter them a bit. There won't be fundamental changes that alter their power scaling or anything.

Dinosaur King Ururu - Updated
Spoiler:
Height: 80 Meters
Weight: 60'000 tons

Powers/Abilities: A gigantic tyrannosaurus rex, Ururu possess physical strength and durability to rival that of Godzilla. His jaws in particular are very powerful and able to bite through most defences with little difficulty. While his arms are useless in a fight, he can use his legs for powerful kicks or scratch with his toe claws. Like most dinosaur kaiju he can use his tail for powerful attacks. The Dinosaur King is unusual agile for one of his kind and is also a powerful jumper. Ururu is highly intelligent, with an IQ higher then 300 though this is tempered by his arrogance. He is able to control the minds of most other creatures and even kaiju (unless they have a will stronger then his own) by making eye contact with them. Dinosaur's under his control also gain a lesser version of his mental powers. Ururu's flame breath is the strongest of any dinosaur, it's so powerful it can roast lesser monsters alive in moments. Ururu's strongest attack involves him firing twin streams of powerful energy bolts from his mouth, which on contact envelop his target and damage them from within and without.

Personality: An arrogant bully but intelligent also. See himself as the ruler of all dinosaurs. Has a strong hatred for Godzilla, as he doesn't like the fact that some random mutant is actually more powerful then himself though he'd never admit it. Generally looks down in none Dinosaur Kingdom Saurian kaiju due to his belief that they are less intelligent.

Backstory: Deep under the earth a large group of dinosaurs survived the mass extinction and continued exists into the modern day. Unlike the more isolated versions of this phenomenon, Godzillasaurus, Rodan etc, these creatures naturally grew to kaiju size and developed super powers and human level intelligence. While most are happy to live in their paradise underground, malevolent members of the number wished to return to the surface and reclaim it. Ururu was the most powerful of these and using his great strength he forced the other dinosaurs to obey him, forming the Dinosaur Kingdom.

In reality however Ururu is merely the puppet ruler to a greater evil.
Dinosaur Devil King Gottes - Updated
Spoiler:
Race: Gazariya Alien
Height: 2 Meters - 70 meters
Weight: 100 Kilograms - 50'000 tons

Powers/Abilities/Weapons: Gottes is a powerful warrior with strength to match up against the strongest kaiju. He's also experienced hand to hand fighter who's skills rival those of any warrior of light. His primary weapon is a whip which he often employs against his own dinosaurs to make them obey him. He also uses a sword made from a rare metal on his homeworld, which is very durable and sharp. Thanks to his advance technology Gottes is able to teleport at will. Gottes also has the power to cloud the area around him in darkness to implead his opponent those this be countered powerful light sources. He is also able to shift from his natural 70 meter height down to that of a human's. Gottes's trump card is the device on his neckless, the Dark Medallion. It allows him to completely regenerate even after suffering mortal wounds by absorbing energy from the surrounding area unless it's tampered with.

Personality: Highly intelligent, evil and sadistic. Gottes rules from the shadows but isn't afraid to step into the light when he needs to. While Ururu ruled through the begrudging respect the other dinosaurs had for his power, Gottes rules through fear. He views the dinosaurs as little more then slaves and is more then willing to beat them until they obey. He is also a gifted scientist and is able to develop powerful weapons and tools. In his down time he enjoys a nice drink, working on some new invention or chaining up and torturing something.

Backstory: Gottes comes from the planet Gazariya. On his homeworld he was a feared evil genius who caused all manner of trouble. While resisting arrest Gottes destroyed his own fortress to insure his escape, but due to it's location it caused a chain reaction that would eventually lead to the destruction of his world. Gottes was the only member of his race to escape. He eventually made his way to earth and began studying the planet in secret. In time he discovered what would become Dinosaur Kingdom. He then made contact with Ururu and forced him to become his servant. While Ururu united the Dinosaurs under his banner, Gottes continued to monitor the earth, with the intent of taking over the planet with his new army.
Last edited by Monster X on Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

Post made in error
Last edited by Monster X on Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Been reading the main thread since my last post. I'm only in the middle of the second page, but so far I'm enjoying it. The tigers, Anguirus and Hidachi/Godzilla posts especially. Gorgo killed a bear and I'm triggered. But on the subject of bears, I might toss my hat into the ring with one of my bears once I'm done reading through the thing.

Edit: OMG Godzilla creating little sprites for Junior to play with. That's adorable!
Last edited by Beast Blood on Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Post is up. Also I don't know if you noticed Dr. Carter, but I kind of set up MechaGodzilla 2 a few posts ago by having the scientists state that they could potentially incorporate organic components into MechaGodzilla.
ImageImage

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Beast Blood wrote:Been reading the main thread since my last post. I'm only in the middle of the second page, but so far I'm enjoying it. The tigers, Anguirus and Hidachi/Godzilla posts especially. Gorgo killed a bear and I'm triggered. But on the subject of bears, I might toss my hat into the ring with one of my bears once I'm done reading through the thing.

Edit: OMG Godzilla creating little sprites for Junior to play with. That's adorable!
Glad you’re enjoying it so far, mate! And yessss, Godzilla is good papa :huge:.

#BotM

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

The Dinosaur Elite finally come to the stage.

Dinosaur Executioner Gororo
Spoiler:
Height: 75 Meters
Weight: 56’000 Tons
Powers/Abilities: As one of the Dinosaur Elite, Gororo possesses far greater power then most dinosaurs from the Kingdom. He boasts an immense level of physical strength and can lift twice his own body weight. His hide is also very thick and resistant to damage. Being a pachycephalosaur, his ultimate weapon is his reinforced, domed skull. Interestingly he lacks any form of breath weapon. In combat, Gororo is an experienced fighter who uses dirty tactics. He can also burrow underground.
Personality: A total thug in every sense of the word, Gororo is probably the most hated dinosaur in the whole Kingdom. He constantly uses his superior strength and status to push around any lesser dinosaurs he comes across. He’s also incredible arrogant and claims to be the fourth strongest dinosaur in the Kingdom, though in reality that’s highly contested. The only reason none’s killed him yet is because of Ururu’s protection, as the pachycephalosaur is a superb legbreaker and executioner.
Dinosaur Tornado Mororo
Spoiler:
Height: 70 Meters in Length
Weight: 50’000 Tons
Powers/Abilities: As one of the Dinosaur Elite, Gororo possesses far greater power then most dinosaurs from the Kingdom. Mororo has the standard weapons of a Monoclonius. While not much stronger or more durable than a normal dinosaur warriors, Mororo has a wide range of powers up his sleeve. Mororo is able to fire strands of sticky silk from his mouth, breath fire and shoot powerful beams of electricity from his horn. His ultimate attack is the “Dinosaur Tornado”. By teaming up with two other dinosaurs, Mororo is able to create highly destructive cyclone attack. He can also burrow underground.
Personality: Mororo could best be described as the kind that leads from the back. He generally proffers to wear down his enemies with his ranged powers and allies rather than getting himself into melee. He’s a smart and cunning enemy but priorities his own safety above all else. He also always keeps two cronies around at any given time.
And the two nobodies.

Allosaur
Height 70 Meters
Weight 49’000 Tons
Powers: Fire Breath, Burrowing

Stegosaurus
Length: 100 Meters
Weight: 60’000 Tons
Powers: Fire Breath, Burrowing.
Last edited by Monster X on Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:10 am, edited 5 times in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

can i join this? i have a couple Kaiju in mind! they share names with Kaiju we didn't see in KOTM but that's about it.
Spoiler:
Name : Baphomet

Height:91 meters

weight: 84,000 tons

Apperance: Baphomet starts looking like your average western dragon, yet get's somewhat stranger once you begin to analyze him more. His scales are dark grey in color. His right eye is a glowing yellow, but his left one is a dim grey from being blind in it many years ago. His front legs look like that of a alligator or crocodile, yet his back legs are that of goat hooves. He has a forked tongue and large bat wings on his back, and has goat horns on the top of his head.

Powers: Super-sonic roar, Mach 3 flight, burrowing, Orange fire breath.

Personality: Chaotic Neutural. Likes to fight tooth and claw rather than just blast his breath over and over. When angry enough, goes into a berserk state and will do anything he can to beat his opponent. Yet most of the time is pretty overconfident and somewhat cocky, which usually gets him a reality check.
Last edited by Gigantis on Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

@Godzilla165, I take it that it'll be up to me to finish that little bit with Taichi getting his team to the site of the fight between Gamera and that one cyborg dinosaur? (I forgot the name, sorry. ^^;;)

@Breakdown, I think I remember seeing that a while back. Niiiiice.

And now for something I've been cooking up in my mind and just got written down. Not to come in right away, but setting up for it anyways...
Spoiler:
Name: Titanus Mosura
Length: 35 meters (Larval)/ 25 meters(Imago)
Wingspan(Imago Only): 125 meters
Weight: 20,000 tons
Appearance: As she appears in Godzilla: King of the Monster(2019). She mostly glows blue when calm, her larval form glows red when frightened or angered. Glows as brightly as the sun when she uses her god rays.
Powers/Abilities:
-Able to spit a super sticky and strong silk in both forms, said silk is strong enough to restrain even Godzilla or King Ghidorah.
-Both forms are of the standard kaiju durability for her defenses. I.E., immune to conventional weaponry. Wings are vulnerable to damage from other kaiju though. Specifically, those who are able to generate high amounts of heat like what can be found in a volcano.
-Able to fly at mach 3 in Imago form.
-Color changes to indicate her mood. Blue = Calm/happy/etc, Red = Angry/scared.
-Can grapple with her sharp claws in Imago form, able to fight on a very equal footing with them.
-Stinger in end of abdomen in Imago form. It is strong enough to pierce most kaiju hides and inject a venom that will temporarily stun a monster.
-Able to climb structures in Imago form without any damage to them.
-Able to generate the God Rays in Imago form which can communicate with another Kaiju that she has a connection with even deep in the hollow earth. While using the God Rays she's able to clear even a storm on a temporary basis.
-As the living embodiment of the cycle of birth, life, death and rebirth, Mosura is effectively immortal so long as she lays an egg while in her Imago state. This is something she knows quite well, and is not the least bit afraid to sacrifice her physical form as long as her egg exists.
-Eye-spots on wings look like Gojira's eyes, and are used to intimidate another kaiju.
Spoiler:
-If near an ally when she "dies" she can transfer her life essence into any ally she has a connection with, empowering them.
Spoiler:
Personality: Mosura cares about humanity and the natural order of life on the planet, and is a fierce ally, selflessly protecting her friends. She is a gentle deity, and can be easily reasoned with. Though if startled when waking up, she can be quite dangerous to anyone near by. She has a strong will, and as an alpha species herself, she will only respond to a fellow alpha's calls like Gojira or Walterrus if they're friendly.
Backstory: Mosura existed in the same age as Gojira, Walterrus and other ancient titans. She's been going through a cycle of birth, life, death and rebirth for as long as the titans have existed, and has seen many creatures and species come and go. During the age of super species, she came to be a good friend of Gojira, to the extent the two have a symbiotic relationship and she is fully dedicated to him as his "queen." At some point, she came to be revered and worshipped as a god by some tribes of humans, and had a temple made in her honor in the Yunnan Rainforest of China. When some people come into contact with her dormant egg or a place that she has close affinity to, a change happens to cause them to give birth to twin daughters, something that continues for generations as long as the family stays connected to her. Several people in Monarch and the KDRC have theorized that these twins are a priestess for her and also have some telepathic connection to her. She has rested in the place known as the Temple of the Moth, completing her cycle as needed. She currently resides as an egg in this temple, and is waiting for when she'll be needed...
It's not like we wouldn't have a Mothra at some point anyways.

Edit: Who'da thunk that you couldn't put a spoiler in a spoiler?..

Edit 2: All three of those spoiler tags are intended for one bio, that I had intended to spoiler tag something from KOTM. Don't reveal the middle one unless you've seen the film or it's been a month after release. (At time of this post, it's been close to that.)
Spoiler:
Can put videos into the spoiler tags though, interesting...
Last edited by Dr. Carter on Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Ooooh...it'll be interesting to see Mothra, Gamera and Gojira team up eventually.
Last edited by Breakdown on Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Oh yeah, that is going to be fun. XD But yeah, for the time being, that'll be the last monster I introduce, especially a protector. Except for replacing Cole with a new Draborgman or two, this is it. Any new kaiju I bring in will be malevolent in nature, and I still have some I didn't get to use in Uprising that'd fit in here. May even use a few corrupted guardians, which would be different. (Actually, Byakkan had three counterparts when I originally made her. A dragon, a turtle and a phoenix. Yeah, I like to wear the Kyoto Guardians thing on my sleeve. XD;; Those villains will be for later though, much later. Like, after the MechaGodzilla arc is done.)

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Godzilla165, I take it that it'll be up to me to finish that little bit with Taichi getting his team to the site of the fight between Gamera and that one cyborg dinosaur? (I forgot the name, sorry. ^^;;)
Your call, Carter, but I’d say so. But YES, I’m excited to see Mothra enter the fray, and, with what I’ve got planned for Godzilla as soon as the next time skip, the guardian monsters are going to be absolutely in for it.

#BotM

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Godzilla165 wrote:
Godzilla165, I take it that it'll be up to me to finish that little bit with Taichi getting his team to the site of the fight between Gamera and that one cyborg dinosaur? (I forgot the name, sorry. ^^;;)
Your call, Carter, but I’d say so. But YES, I’m excited to see Mothra enter the fray, and, with what I’ve got planned for Godzilla as soon as the next time skip, the guardian monsters are going to be absolutely in for it.
Ib4 Gojira, Mothra and Gamera come tp beat the fuck out of Godzilla and pacify him :lol:
ImageImage

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

uWu, guardian monsters? Remember in the sequel, I had Guardian KG, so no touchies for him in the event that RP gets new life once this installment concludes. Aside from that, I should have my next post up tonight or tomorrow, hopefully. My work schedule is very wonky right now, so I'v barely had time to think these past two weeks. Fun for me, as I need to get through my college application process VERY soon :dizzy:
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!