The Gorilla Whale Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Re: The Gorilla Whale Hub

Post by Godzilla165 »

You’re good, Missi, I think we all know how stressful Uni can be.
Breakdown wrote:
Godzilla165 wrote:
Godzilla165, I take it that it'll be up to me to finish that little bit with Taichi getting his team to the site of the fight between Gamera and that one cyborg dinosaur? (I forgot the name, sorry. ^^;;)
Your call, Carter, but I’d say so. But YES, I’m excited to see Mothra enter the fray, and, with what I’ve got planned for Godzilla as soon as the next time skip, the guardian monsters are going to be absolutely in for it.
Ib4 Gojira, Mothra and Gamera come tp beat the fuck out of Godzilla and pacify him :lol:
:lol: Yeah, some guardian monsters they are. Let’s beat the shit out of this thing until he turns over a new leaf, that’ll show him :lol:!
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Cool, I''ll be getting to making a reply then as soon as possible. I'll have to review my last post, just to remind myself where I was going precisely. Though I think I had the idea of having Gojira continue to track Godzilla and Jr., though with the emergence of MechaGodzilla once again, he may make an immediate detour. Especially since his new ally Byakkan is going to be near the neighborhood as I recalled...

Then there's Walterrus who's attempting to lead the shapeshifting dinosaur into a trap or a better position to battle it and show him who's boss.

Taichi, Kensugi and Yoko are going to make their way towards the site of the battle between Gamera and Gallon after talking with the JSDF, and meet up with Hidachi and his team. Wonder what he'll think of the monster hunters/researchers? XD

Then there's Cole and Yamato who will be making a decision on whether they want to get into the Dinosaur Kingdom or turn back now. But if what I think is going to happen to Anguirus and Aroro is going to happen, they may well need Draborgman's help. But with his time limit in mind, he may only be able to provide a distraction for the two ankylosaurs to escape, take out a few dinos, maybe, and then have to bail himself. Expect more of him cursing his time limit.

As for Mothra... Wait and see. ~_^
Last edited by Dr. Carter on Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Yoko can find one of Gamera's beads on site, perhaps. It could have fell off of him in battle.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

I think Monster X is right. It’s about to be straight up Dinosaurs vs Aliens in here.
"The time has come, finally, to put our technology to the final test."
-Dr. Asimov

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8S9Rq ... r78nzbs-FQ

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Breakdown wrote:Yoko can find one of Gamera's beads on site, perhaps. It could have fell off of him in battle.
That can work, alright, let's go with that. XD

And I agree, it's about to get just like that soon. Also, I corrected myself, Byakkan's going to head to China, not be near Japan. Oh well, the action is going to get Gojira's notice regardless. XD;;

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Gamera has become aware of Gojira and Mothra, but is opting to go to Fukuoka first.

Arrow and Chirako vs MechaGodzilla vs Gigan vs Gamera. I think we might have our first major battle of the RP lol.
ImageImage

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

Breakdown wrote:Gamera has become aware of Gojira and Mothra, but is opting to go to Fukuoka first.

Arrow and Chirako vs MechaGodzilla vs Gigan vs Gamera. I think we might have our first major battle of the RP lol.
R.I.P. Fukuoka.
-Dr. Asimov

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Everyone and their brother is playing the incredibly popular game of, “Where’s Godzilla”, right now, and the guy is just chilling out on the other side of the world :lol:.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Little does everyone suspect, save for Gamera, that Gojira is making his way towards Japan, and more to the point, Fukuoka, now. XD What? He's a Godzilla too, albeit an ancient and natural Godzilla, but one regardless. Oh boy will the JSDF freak when they see that there are in fact two Godzillas. (Jr. and Shirojira haven't been seen yet by modern human eyes as far as I know, so I'm not counting them there.) Just have to wait for the time being for my next turn.

By the way, Monster X, I forgot to ask, is the Dinosaur Kingdom "safe" for a human to be there without protection? Or should I have had Yamato start to glow green in my last post? ^^;;

Edit: For when Gojira finally shows up at the coast of Fukuoka for the fight, what else should play, but this, as he makes his way into the heart of Fukuoka where the battle is happening? XD
Spoiler:
Last edited by Dr. Carter on Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

Dr. Carter wrote:
By the way, Monster X, I forgot to ask, is the Dinosaur Kingdom "safe" for a human to be there without protection? Or should I have had Yamato start to glow green in my last post? ^^;;

In terms of radiation the place it pretty ok for humans. A few places are radiactive, mainly the crystal forest but thats it.

That said, "safe" is not a word I'd use in connection to the Dinosaur Kingdom, especially while Ururu and Gottes rule it.

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

That's why I put quotes around the word. XD;; I know it's not safe in the least for humans while the two tyrants are in charge, but I was meaning in terms of radioactivity given that the place is deep underground. The closer you get to the mantle, the more the planet's radioactivity increases after all. XD;;

Edit: @Godzilla165 There was someone who was applying for a monster mentioned but not seen in KOTM. Did they get approved?

Also, hold onto your butts everyone. This ride is going to get bumpy. XD
Last edited by Dr. Carter on Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

Dr. Carter wrote:Also, hold onto your butts everyone. This ride is going to get bumpy. XD
God, how many monsters are about to head to Fukuoka? Gamera, Mechagodzilla, Arrow, and Chirako are already there, Gigan is about to arrive, and now Gojira is making his way there too?

Breakdown was right, this really is about to turn into the first big battle of the RP.
-Dr. Asimov

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

Dr. Carter wrote:That's why I put quotes around the word. XD;; I know it's not safe in the least for humans while the two tyrants are in charge, but I was meaning in terms of radioactivity given that the place is deep underground. The closer you get to the mantle, the more the planet's radioactivity increases after all. XD;;
Ah I understand, well the Dinosaur Kingdom is not so radioactive humans will start kelling over, provided they doesn't stay too long. It would take a few days for him to get sick.

Now on to our new dinosaur...

Name: Dinosaur Assassin Iguno
Height: 70 Meters
Weight: 50’000 Tons
Powers/Abilities: Iguno is one of the dinosaur elite and considered the third strongest dinosaur in all the Kingdom. He possesses immense physical strength which allows him to lift twice his own weight, although because of hands physiology he rarely tries to grab enemies. He’s skin is also very tough and resistant to damage, as well as being completely impervious to modern weapons. His greatest strength however is his surprising speed and agility for a creature of his size. He’s also a powerful jumper. In combat he uses a fighting style more akin to a giant humanoid then a dinosaur. His thumb spikes are very sharp and durable, and capable of piercing armour. He has the ability to shape shift into the form of any dinosaur or dinosaur-like creature, though he cannot mimic their special abilities. He dose however keep his own. He has two breath weapons, the standard flame breath and a unique attack called the Magma Missile. This involves him firing blasts of super heated, condensed magma which strike and burn his target then explode after a delay. In his natural form he is not very good at swimming or burrowing, forcing him to transform when he needs to travel.
Personality: A herbivore who is more blood thirty then any carnivore, Iguno is Ururu’s personal assassin. Iguno is an experience hunter and killer, who takes a deep joy in his craft. That said he prefers to go after prey worthy of his skill rather than killing weaklings.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Oh. Well, that was easy. :lol: I was planning on having Anguirus get kicked around a little more before he wised up and started really putting his advantages to use, but if Gororo is going to be polite enough to go down now, that works, too.
Last edited by JAGzilla on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

JAGzilla wrote:Oh. Well, that was easy.
Gororo is a strong and an experienced fighter... but he's also an idiot with a big ego. Plus I really don't have the heart to just mercilessly beat on Anguirus without letting him get a chance to fight back.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Shit's about to get real, my dudes. As soon as Gojira shows up, MechaGodzilla is "taking the gloves off" so to speak ;)
ImageImage

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

That was an amazing post all around, JAG, really cool. Belvera looks to be an absolute joy to read.

EDIT: Right, Carter, I seemed to have completely missed that. I’d say hold off on your Kaiju for now, tyrantgoji, as we’re pretty much at maximum capacity of monsters for a smaller RP like this. Hopefully down the line, there will be more room though.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Godzilla165 wrote:That was an amazing post all around, JAG, really cool. Belvera looks to be an absolute joy to read.

EDIT: Right, Carter, I seemed to have completely missed that. I’d say hold off on your Kaiju for now, tyrantgoji, as we’re pretty much at maximum capacity of monsters for a smaller RP like this. Hopefully down the line, there will be more room though.
very well, just send me a PM to let me know when there's space :)

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

Hey, I’m wondering when a good time would be to have Gigan enter the fray? I’m somewhat anxious about the idea of introducing him to everyone at the wrong time.
-Dr. Asimov

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Gojirawars 03 wrote:Hey, I’m wondering when a good time would be to have Gigan enter the fray? I’m somewhat anxious about the idea of introducing him to everyone at the wrong time.
Just pop in at any time I'd say
ImageImage