The Battle for Earth Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Re: The Battle for Earth Hub

Post by Monster X »

Never done an RPG before but it sounds fun. Bair with me as I've never done this before.

Name: Jabil Pazuzu - Colossi of Darkness
Height: 68 Meters
Weight: ? ? ?
Appearance:

Powers/Abilities:

Blacker then Darkness - It's body dose not reflect light at all. Even in the brightest of days it appears as darkness incarnate. Also is body is impervious to most sensors making it very difficult to get a read on.

Compressed Air Spheres - Able to create and control spheres of compressed air that explode with a force easily exceeding 10 tons of TNT.

Weather Manipulation - Is able to create Supercell thunder storms and freely control the tornados it creates. These tornadoes are powerful enough to demolish mountains with ease.

Intangibility - Is able to avoid attacks by turning into smoke, making it difficult to grapple.

Strength - Is powerful enough to shatter small mountains with its fists alone but generally proffers ranged combat.

Flight: Is capable of flying but full speed is unknown, however it tends tends to hover in mid-air rather then engage in dog fights.

Weak Point - Sphere in the center of its chest can be attacked if caught off guard.

Full Potential Unknown - Currently the manga it's from is on hisatus so its full potential, if any, are unknown.

Backstory:
A mysteries kaiju of unknown origin that seems to appear out of nowhere to aid earth's forces. It's seems to be sentient and posses human level intellect based on its actions. However it never seeks to engage any human, alien or kaiju when it appears outside of basic motions to show it intent or understanding. While Jabil Pazuzu is on the side of earth is shows little restraint in its action, it attacks it's targets without mercy and will not hesitate the bring the full force of it's storms to bear regardless of the collateral damage it may cause. It seems to priorities destruction of its targets over everything else and will not hold back even if an allie is in the line of fire. After battle it disappears as mystically as it came. It got is name after Pazuzu the "king of the demons of the wind".

(I've created this backstory to allow it to better fit into this RPG, that and typing out its full origin and making it fit would take too long)
Last edited by Monster X on Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

Monster X wrote:Name: Jabil Pazuzu - Colossi of Darkness
Height: 68 Meters
Weight: ? ? ?
Appearance:

Powers/Abilities:

Blacker then Darkness - It's body dose not reflect light at all. Even in the brightest of days it appears as darkness incarnate. Also is body is impervious to most sensors making it very difficult to get a read on.

Compressed Air Spheres - Able to create and control spheres of compressed air that explode with a force easily exceeding 10 tons of TNT.

Weather Manipulation - Is able to create Supercell thunder storms and freely control the tornados it creates. These tornadoes are powerful enough to demolish mountains with ease.

Intangibility - Is able to avoid attacks by turning into smoke, making it difficult to grapple.

Strength - Is powerful enough to shatter small mountains with its fists alone but generally proffers ranged combat.

Flight: Is capable of flying but full speed is unknown, however it tends tends to hover in mid-air rather then engage in dog fights.

Weak Point - Sphere in the center of its chest can be attacked if caught off guard.

Full Potential Unknown - Currently the manga it's from is on hisatus so its full potential, if any, are unknown.

Backstory:
A mysteries kaiju of unknown origin that seems to appear out of nowhere to aid earth's forces. It's seems to be sentient and posses human level intellect based on its actions. However it never seeks to engage any human, alien or kaiju when it appears outside of basic motions to show it intent or understanding. While Jabil Pazuzu is on the side of earth is shows little restraint in its action, it attacks it's targets without mercy and will not hesitate the bring the full force of it's storms to bear regardless of the collateral damage it may cause. It seems to priorities destruction of its targets over everything else and will not hold back even if an allie is in the line of fire. After battle it disappears as mystically as it came. It got is name after Pazuzu the "king of the demons of the wind".

(I've created this backstory to allow it to better fit into this RPG, that and typing out its full origin and making it fit would take too long)
Holy skreeonk!! Glad he's not evil! You're in!
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

godzillafan1954 wrote: Holy skreeonk!! Glad he's not evil! You're in!
Thanks, and since you need some human characters.

Name: John Cook
Height: 5'0
Appearance: An british man with strong and waethered feachers but young and enthusiastic brown eyes. Has black graying hair. Dresses for comfert rather then style.
Backstory: A british kaiju researcher specializinging legendery and mythical kaiju such as Mothra, Orochi, Kong and such. His main intreast is in a possible kaiju from the middle east's ancient passed. A Colossi of Darkness who commands the wind and whom the legends of Pazuzu may have been based. While his work has garnered some interest, the high up's are only really interested in contemporary kaiju and the current crisis... until a giant, blacker then darkness and commanding the wind suddenly makes it's appearance. He know finds himself drafted into main scientific body of kaiju experts trying to help save the world.

A somewhat eccentric but good man who finds himself suddenly thrust into a situation he's never been in before.
Last edited by Monster X on Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Monster X wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote: Holy skreeonk!! Glad he's not evil! You're in!
Thanks, and since you need some human characters.

Name: John Cook
Height: 5'0
Appearance: An british man with strong and waethered feachers but young and enthusiastic brown eyes. Has black graying hair. Dresses for comfert rather then style.
Backstory: A british kaiju researcher specializinging legendery and mythical kaiju such as Mothra, Orochi, Kong and such. His main intreast is in a possible kaiju from the middle east's ancient passed. A Colossi of Darkness who commands the wind and whom the legends of Pazuzu may have been based. While is work has garnered some interest, the high up's are only really interested in contemporary kaiju and the current crisis... until a giant, blacker then darkness and commanding the wind suddenly makes it's appearance. He know finds himself drafted into main scientific body of kaiju experts trying to help save the world.
Accepted.
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

Posting error please delete.
Last edited by Monster X on Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

Posting error please delete. again
Last edited by Monster X on Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

I think it's time for a reboot.

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

Was reading throught this recently and wondering if that reboot ever came to pass, considering that this story seems really awesome and would be a shame to pass up on. I'd love to see what becomes of this story, and maybe even join in myself, assuming anyone is still around to want to continue it.
"The time has come, finally, to put our technology to the final test."
-Dr. Asimov

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8S9Rq ... r78nzbs-FQ

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I too would like this RPG to be rebooted. I was also thinking of maybe a more "spiritual successor" type roleplay,but instead of Mantago-Dogorga things taking over Earth,it would be the nanometal from COTEOB,now spreading pass the Bilasulodo facillity and effecting Earth's monsters,turning them into mechanical husk of their former selves...

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!