Battle of the Multiverse Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Re: Battle of the Multiverse Hub

Post by Beast Blood »

I don't remember when exactly it started, but at some point, I noticed that Koko seems to have an obsession with throwing objects, people, and people at objects. It got to a point where my parrot actually tosses stuff around less often than she does in my posts, which is saying a lot. I actually went back and counted how many times she throh!
Spoiler:
0 to 8: Before she's even name-dropped, she throws lightning bolts at Sutekh's mooks. I imagined there were five of them or so, so you get a lightning bolt, and you get a lightning bolt, and everyone gets a lightning bolt. She also tosses the mooks around, so I'm going to guesstimate we're now at eight.
9: Redirects the lightning from Mara to Hod so he can absorb it.
10: Slaps a piece of concrete away before it hits her head and it happens to serve as a convenient barrier for Nichelle and Doris when it lands.
11: Throws an apartment building at Mara.
12: Rips Mara off her back and throws her on the street.
13: Deciphering the purple prose tells me she throws more lightning at mooks, but I can't be bothered to count them anymore, so we'll count the lightning strikes as one throh.
14: ⚡⚡⚡
15: Tengri sends her a giant ice sheet as a gift, but she believes he needs it more than she does, so she hurls it back at him.
16: Stops the metal shards/arrows in the air and magnets them back at the metal monster.
17: Suplexes the metal monster face-first in the ground.
18: Throws lightning bolts at Abadon.
19: Throws one of the Leshen-y mooks to the ground.
20: Flings him around the other mooks so his vines/body serves as a lasso to wrap around them.
21: Powerbombs a mook.
22: Slams Mara against her knee.
23: Slaps her against the rock wall.
24: More bolts.
25: Flings a bunch of dryads over her shoulder.
26: More bolts more bolts.
27: Svartblad goes brrrr.
28: Tosses the Apostle over a cliff edge.
29: Ramming into the Apostle and Miyoshi and stopping her run sends them to the ground, so I'll consider that a form of throh.
30: Catches Miyo's arm and sends her to the ground.
31: Come on more bolts.
32: Accidentally throws water at Yzzy and Hevar kind of.
33: Flings Tenky's golem at a wall while grappling it.
34: Sparta-kicks that locked metal door trash across the room and goes to make some tea.
35: Picks up the mutant appendage harassing Yzzy and sends it discovering a new planet.
36: Flings the thingie through a couple walls.
37: Okay stop bolts.
38: Slaps two dragons against each other.
39: Throws a burning tree trunk off from an injured deer; though it was a fairly light throh.
40: Does the Crash Ball thing again, magneting stuff and sending it back at everyone.
41: Chose the Forgot Password option and pulls a locked door off its hinges to toss it aside 'cause ain't nobody for time for dat.
42: Clotheslines Diabolus.
43: Rips off a wall and baseball bats Tengri with it.
44: Soccerballs Diabolus' head at Tengu.
45: Bats the Drillipede away with her tail; he went flying enough that I consider it a throw.
46: Throws the Drillipede at Tengri to block the Bolts of Unmaking.
47: Slams the Drillipede against Tengri a couple times (we'll say it was four).
51: Throws Tengri's throne at his face.
52: Preemptively putting this here because I know she'll throw stuff in my upcoming posts as well.

Total throhs so far: 52
While her true vocation is of course blacksmithing, there are those who think Korraz would also be very good at sports thanks to her excellent throwing arm. Gaiyan told her to play ball to help with her depth perception (as she is blind in one eye and judging distances can get wonky in that case). Her enemies wish Gaiy never gave that advice to someone who took it so seriously, creating a monster capable of nailing them in the face with an empty tea cup tossed from all the way across the village.

Who wants her in their baseball team?

Last edited by Beast Blood on Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

Beast Blood wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:46 pm Who wants her in their baseball team?
[Border]"HA HA HA HA HA. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M EVEN DOING!"[/Border]
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

That is perfect, lmao.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

Oh lord that took me way longer than I'm proud of... finally got my post up! Really sorry for the delays, i've just been really... uninspired lately.
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Uninspired has been the word of the day for the last like… Month for me lmao. Sorry for the radio silence, hopefully I should have my post up by the weekend… HOPEFULLY. But, I do appreciate Corzak for subbing for me, you wrote the ninjas incredibly well, dude! :D

Now… I’m just gonna take a sip of coffee… And finally finish this goddamn post of mine.

#BotM

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Godzilla165 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:43 amSorry for the radio silence
I was getting worried.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

glad to see you're doing okay, G165! And yes, I tried super hard to keep them in character; it's harder than it looks!
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

BIG MOMMA

I felt like drawing Risy after having a dream where she, in her smaller avatar form, welcomed people (including me!) to a cozy wooden lodge. Her mouth and claws were bloody from having mauled some troublemakers or something. Evidently didn't care enough for a "proper" appearance in front of strangers to bother cleaning it. She'd sent some of her floofs to get some food and stuff from the woods for the visitors. It was an awesome dream. lol

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Biggest girl.

Well done, BB; she looks stunning!

#BotM

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

I recall posting Gaiyan's voice, but don't remember showing what my other floffs sound like, so here:

Gaiyan: Fk it I'll consolidate them all here, so here she is again.
Glaxion: No, Glaxion, you are indeed not known for your patience.
Korraz: I'm only including her here so she doesn't feel sad.
Hod: Those monstrous crow noises from Drustvar, but spookier.
Ristaang: Deep moose grrrrrs.

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Dana's backstory is turning into a short story... I'm trying to trim it down because I also need to address other things without making it all seem long winded. Having a difficult time gauging where all the Dragon Balls are in the Ninja Realm so we can finally get these wishes going.

Ristaang is a very cool monster. Remember that entrance like yesterday...

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

I believe Hercules has most of them, while the Yakuza have the rest.

#BotM

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Godzilla165 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:56 am I believe Hercules has most of them, while the Yakuza have the rest.
Yeah, I'm trying to arrange a meetup because Hercules sent The Other and some others to find the holders in the Ninja Realm while he engages with the battle.

Edit: Another thing I am working on, Godzilla fight. I was considering that mention of him being stalemated as possibly the last we see in this installation of the RPG but with Mr. Takarada's passing I can't just leave a cliffhanger there. It's going to be a big post.
Last edited by EdGojira on Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Dude your next post is gonna be like 10 pages long at this rate, lol.

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

EdGojira wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:29 pmRistaang is a very cool monster. Remember that entrance like yesterday...
:3

Tropes for Koko 'cause I'm bored. Mostly about canon Koko.
Spoiler:
24-Hour Armor: She absolutely never takes her mask off and her coat only leaves her person momentarily when she cleans or repairs it, takes it off to use it as a blanket, or uses it to cover someone who is cold. Her gauntlets and the armor on her feet also rarely come off.
Action Mom: She has two cubs - a son named Kovrald and a daughter named Skovska.
Affectionate Nickname: Some of her friends call her "Koko".
Afraid of Her Own Strength: She knows what her strength is capable of and dreads having to use it to harm others. Fortunately, she has great control over it and can handle tiny animals without hurting them.
All-Loving Hero: Korraz has a great love for all things big and small, and it’s this love that drives her to put her life on the line to preserve and protect them. However, there are limits to her patience - she is kind, but not a fool.
Animal Eye Spy: She can see through her raven’s eyes, gaining a literal bird’s eye view of battlefields and the ability to scout ahead without alerting enemies.
Animal Motifs: With her dark coloring, smarts, and affinity for lightning and thunder, Korraz is somewhat reminiscent of Bjornskaren Stormcrows. She even has one as her loyal friend. The Beast she shares the Blood of is himself known as the Lord of Ravens.
Armor-Piercing Question: The question that earned her a spear to the throat was asked to the Skallbor - if her people were so weak, then why had the Skallbor not conquered them yet?
Badass Beard: All Borskall have natural facial hair, but Korraz takes it a step further by having a metal beard thanks to her mask.
Badass Longcoat: She wears an imposing, dark duster coat of sorts layered with chainmail. It also has Tron lines.
Badass: Perfectly capable of flattening just about anyone and anything she comes across and does so as needed.
Bear Hug: She is quite fond of picking up her friends in huge hugs. Her foes get a more painful version.
Berserk Button: Insulting her late younger sister has the ability to instantly make her completely and utterly furious. She also becomes agitated when the young and/or weak are threatened.
Beware the Nice Ones: Her entire character was built on the foundation that the nicest ones are the scariest when pushed too far. Korraz rarely gets more than mildly annoyed, and it’s fun to watch her effortlessly mop the floor with her enemies, until she actually gets angry - then the character you know to be gentle and affable suddenly turns into an absolute monster who can easily turn against anyone in her blind rage, an unexpected and shocking sight to anyone at all familiar with her. The first time it happened was particularly distressing for her friends, as they had no idea she could even be like this and had no idea how to calm her down.
Big Eater: A big girl like her requires a good bit of sustenance.
Big Fun: Korraz is a burly, stocky, friendly giant - with big muscles, a big belly and a big heart.
Big Sister Instinct: Like Glaxion, she is especially protective of Gaiyan, and was very protective of her little sister.
Blow You Away: She learned a bit of wind magic from the shaman of her home, who taught her to amplify her voice using airbending to knock her foes clean off their feet. Having since lost her voice, she can no longer do it, but can still “bark” - blasting air out of her mouth in a wall of force, though it’s nowhere near as powerful as her former ability was.
Blue is Calm: She has blue stripes on her coat and the electricity she generates is blue - and sure enough, she’s a very easygoing and laidback Borskall.
Bond Creatures: Her Stormcrow companion, Hod, chose to guide her. She also shares a bond with Jurgen the Thundercaller.
Broken Ace: Korraz is a talented blacksmith and mighty warrior, but also struggles with post-traumatic stress disorder.
Bruiser with a Soft Center: Looks tough, is tough, but is all around rather affable.
Charged Attack: Her gauntlets can absorb electricity to empower her strikes, be that physical ones or more powerful lightning bolts.
Cloudcuckoolander: Korraz is quite smart and possesses a very curious mind, often seen reflecting on and analyzing things and events, but it can come to her own detriment, as she can very easily get sidetracked with her own train of thought and totally lose track of what’s going on around her.
Cold-Blooded Torture: The Skallbor tried to break her spirit by torturing her. It backfired, as it damaged her pain receptors so much that she effectively can’t feel pain anymore beyond a light tingling, making her even tougher than she already was at the start.
Color-Coded Eyes: Her eyes being yellow (as well as having blue on her coat and using blue electricity) is a direct nod to two common colors for lightning in fiction.
Conspicuous Gloves: She practically never takes her gloves off. They not only protect her hands and wrists, but also hide the fact that her paws are burned and scarred.
Cool Big Sis: Gaiyan sees her as such a figure, as did her actual sister.
Cool Mask: She wears a spiked metal mask, which almost looks like fur made out of spiked metal tufts. It hides the fact that her face is gruesomely scarred.
Cool Pet: She has a Stormcrow companion named Hod.
Cultured Badass: She can curbstomp her opponents as well as she can brew tea and craft weapons.
Curbstomp Battle: What battles against her typically go like. The Skallbor would know, having failed to defeat her for well over 300 years.
Cute Giant: She’s a big pillow.
Dark and Troubled Past: Just about everything bad that could happen to her did happen.
Death Glare: Korraz shows her disapproval of baddies and Glaxion’s antics with impressive death glares, which are particularly effective with the comparatively bright color of her eyes in contrast to her mask and the grisly scar across her right eye.
Determinator: She’s quite the stubborn girl.
Does Not Know Her Own Strength: Tries her best to be careful with her strength and is aware of how much space she takes, but may still accidentally knock things around every now and then.
Drink-Based Characterization: Befitting her warm and mellow temperament, her favorite drink is tea.
Ear Notch: Her left ear.
Empowered Badass Normal: She was already a tough customer before Jurgen the Thundercaller shared his Blood with her.
Establishing Character Moment: In Battle of the Multiverse, she is introduced as defending Bjornskaren from alien threats and gently picking up a light dove in her hands when she notices it calling for help. The dove is initially afraid of her for her size and strength and fears for its life when Korraz turns to it and lumbers its way, only for her to carefully scoop the bird from the snow it was stuck in - showcasing her power and outwardly threatening appearance, as well as her helpfulness and desire to protect her home and loved ones.
Everyone Has Standards: While she may often feel pity for villains, she is less merciful towards the more abhorrent ones.
Expressive Mask: Her mask’s plates move when she does, allowing her facial expressions to show.
Eye Scream: Her right eye was blinded by being seared by the heat of a molten weapon slicing across her brow. The pupil is completely white and misty.
Facial Horror: It’s probably best she keeps the mask on.
For Happiness: Her main motivation is her just wanting her friends and family to be safe and happy, as well as upholding the balance of nature on her world.
Fuzz Therapy: Hod acts as her emotional support animal.
Friend to All Children: Korraz tends to like everyone, but she has a particular soft spot for the younglings and often acts maternal towards those younger than she is.
Genius Bruiser: She’s quite smart for someone whose fists are bigger than her entire head. She’s only “dumb” in the sense that she is silent.
Gentle Giant: The largest of the Borskall, and a big ol’ teddybear.
Glowing Eyes: Her eyes glow in the dark.
Good is Not Dumb: While she does not like violence, she is perfectly aware that some are too dangerous to not use force against.
Hand Signals: As she is mute, she predominantly uses sign language to communicate.
Handicapped Badass: Mute and blind in one eye, and should still not be messed with in any way.
Happily Married: To Sirmaq the Blacksmith.
Heroic BSOD: The sound of a weapon banging against a shield can greatly upset her, completely disabling her for a moment and leaving her wide open for attack until she regains her composure.
Huge Girl, Tiny Guy: Sirmaq is the largest male in Kollagskar and Koko still has to lean her head down to nuzzle him.
Humble Hero: Much stronger than the average member of her species; can never be seen boasting about it. She’s confident in her abilities, without being cocky about it. Korraz is essentially the opposite of an underdog hero - she has nothing to prove to anyone; she knows she’s strong, the readers know she’s strong. Rather, her character is about how that strength is used.
Ironic Nickname: The nickname “Korraz” rhymes with the word “chorus”, which might have been meaningful when she could roar loud enough to knock foes off her mountain home, but falls a little flat now that she has since lost her voice. Ditto with her “Thunder-Roarer” nickname.
Iron Woobie: For someone who has lost her entire family, friends, home, voice, and saw her first cub die, she doesn’t exactly complain too often. She may briefly show emotional pain, but never for long.
It’s All My Fault: She blames herself for the death of her younger sister and the downfall of her home village.
Last of her Kind: She is the only surviving Borskall of Fredelig, though her son is technically Fredeligen by blood.
Made of Iron: There simply seems to be no amount of injury that can do more than briefly pause her.
Mamma Bear: Her pacifism quickly takes the back seat when cubs are threatened.
Martial Pacifist: Korraz is a very effective fighter, but she will only fight if she has to, which she unfortunately often does.
Masked Luchador: She actually is inspired by Mexican wrestlers - a masked warrior possessing an honorable attitude and a fighting style heavily incorporating grapples and throws to wrestle foes into submission.
Meaningful Name: The name “Korra” starts off sounding tough and softens up in its latter half, befitting a character who is equal parts strong and gentle. Her “Mountain Warrior” sobriquet also suits her well, given that she looks like a huge, furry mountain of muscle.
Mellow Fellow: Calm and even, like a quiet pond. That’s why it’s so shocking to see her go full bersaerkergang.
Mighty Glacier: She has extreme strength and toughness, but also lumbers around quite slowly. Part of it is by her own volition, as she is quite capable of picking up sudden sprints to ram her foes like a freight train.
Mook Horror Show: Korraz isn’t any more fun to meet in combat than Glaxion is. The enemies see her calmly walk up to them, unaffected by whatever barrage of arrows and spells they’re tossing at her. If they run up to her to challenge her, she turns to them and waits for them to make the next move. She’s huge, towering high above her foe. Even throughout the rains of arrows and attacks, she’s completely silent, bar for her deep, raspy breathing, which remains every bit as even as her disposition. On her shoulder sits a large, ominous raven, gazing down at the enemy with the expectation that they’re about to make a very stupid decision. Her eyes, piercing amidst the dark color of her metal mask, never leave the opponent. She is always thinking, analyzing her opponent, waiting for them to make a single move. She remains idle, the only movement from her being the wind ruffling her fur and lightly swaying her coat above her feet. If the sheer calm she displays wasn’t enough to lampshade how easily she knows she can deliver this arse-whooping, then the fact that she’s still nonchalantly holding onto her cup of tea certainly proves it, and she’s right. From there, her foe can either lay down their weapon, or they can make the foolish decision to challenge her anyways, in which case she will still give them one last chance to retreat after effortlessly wrestling them into submission. If they still don’t listen, then they are crumpled like a tin can or obliterated by lightning - whatever it takes to disable them. The rest of the enemies are similarly either running for safety or lay scattered on the floor folded like origami - either way, Koko still hasn’t spilled any of her tea.
Mysterious Past: Close friends are the only ones who know a little bit more about her other than the fact that she can’t talk, likes tea, and her favorite color is blue.
Nerves of Steel: She is extremely calm and rarely fazed by much of anything.
Nice Girl: Korraz is kind, patient and compassionate, and even feels pity towards villains more often than she does anger.
No-Sell: She barely ever reacts to attacks aimed her way.
Ominous Walk: Moves around slowly, in and out of battle. In combat, it also has an intimidating effect on the enemy.
One-Woman Army: She has single-handedly defended her home from invaders for hundreds of years.
OOC Is Serious Business: Again, her enraged state is a stark contrast to the chill, easy-going floof she normally is.
Outliving One’s Offspring: Her first cub died a short time after his birth.
Power Fist: Given that she is monstrously strong and wears metal gloves, punches from her are pretty painful. Her gauntlets are also capable of absorbing electricity to empower her strikes.
Physical Scars, Psychological Scars: She is scarred both physically and mentally, and both slip through despite her attempts to hide them - literally with the scars her mask fails to hide and her obvious discomfort around certain stimuli.
Pregnant Badass: It seems to be tradition that Beasts become a thousand times more terrifying when they're having cubs. Korraz, for herself, solo'd a Hvalhaj because she was worried it would threaten the villagers and especially the cubs, including her own. She broke its jaws and hurled it out to sea - just enough punishment to make her point. It never came back to harass the Kollagskaren. She didn’t just stand back when the village was attacked by any other threats, either.
Rage-Breaking Point: The Skallbor slaying her sister finally drove all her pent-up frustration with them up to a fever pitch, driving her into a blind rage in which she brutally snapped her first cub’s father’s neck with a swipe of her paw that came out far more powerful than she intended. However, this also instantly snapped her out of it.
Real Men Wear Pink: Huge wall of muscle - loves to hug stuffed toys and eat cookies.
Red Baron: Her actual name is Korra; “Korraz” is what the Dragons call her. She’s much more commonly referred to as the latter.
Red Oni, Blue Oni: Blue to Glaxion’s Red.
Reluctant Warrior: Korraz never fights because she wants to, only because she has to.
Rugged Scars: She has several, including the gruesome scars lining her throat and face, a notched ear and a blind eye with a long scar running all the way from her forehead to her chin.
Shell-Shocked Veteran: Despite her faily young age, she has seen and experienced quite a lot and struggles with PTSD.
Shock and Awe: Can control electricity and magnetism/electromagnetism.
Silent Snarker: Occasionally; usually in retort to Glaxion’s antics.
Smart People Play Chess: Her friends aren’t sure if she is tougher to defeat in combat or at board games.
Socially Awkward Hero: Koko clearly struggles with social interactions, largely due to the fact that she is mute. She still likes to make new friends and enjoys spending time with them, though she is afraid they may be uncomfortable with her due to her silence. She was so afraid to make a fool of herself when she met Sirmaq that it took both Gaiyan and Glaxion practically pulling her by the arm to get her to approach him at a shorter distance than all the way across the village. Even Hod got in on it, as he purposely flew on top of Maqie's forge and wouldn't come back to her until she went to fetch him back herself.
Stout Strength: She is muscular and stocky, the latter helping the former by giving her energy to perform heavy lifting and other feats of strength for long periods of time.
Self-Deprecation: Happily pokes fun at her own weight. She’ll even smirk if she finds insults thrown her way to be particularly clever or funny.
Super Strength: Korraz is extremely strong, to a point where even several Borskall together are incapable of outmuscling her. She can toss foes bigger than herself like stuffed toys. She is even capable of lifting and throwing Hvalhaj a fair distance.
Super Toughness: She can literally just stand there and let enemies tire themselves trying to take her down.
Supreme Chef: Makes her food and tea with as much care as she does her blacksmithing work.
The Anti-Nihilist: Korraz is no stranger to how hard the world can be, but decides to make the best out of it. She chooses to endure hardships and learn what lessons she can out of them, deriving little meaning from a world without challenge. She believes the harshness of the world to be all the more reason to be helpful to others; after all, it was the kindness displayed to her in her time of need that inspired her.
The Blacksmith: She was the blacksmith of Fredelig; now works in Kollagskar alongside her mate, who is also a blacksmith.
The Big Gal: Korraz is a big girl indeed, quite literally towering over her peers and completely dwarfing the majority of the Borskall cast; Gaiyan in particular stands a full head below her. Of course, she is also physically the most powerful of the Borskall.
The Faceless: Her face is hidden beneath a mask that she never takes off.
The Grappler: Her fighting style revolves around using her brute strength to overpower and wrestle her foes into submission, as well as tossing them around to stun and weaken them.
The Hedonist: A subtle example; Korraz takes the time to appreciate life as a whole. Every moment, like every sip of tea, is something to appreciate. If it’s not something to enjoy, then it’s at least something she can learn from.
The Paralyzer: Can disable foes with lightning bolts.
The Pollyanna: Despite her hardships, Korraz remains a chill, helpful Borskall.
The Voiceless: Completely mute from having been speared/slashed in the throat and having her vocal cords ripped out.
Tummy Cushion: She likes to have smaller animals, cubs or friends rest against (or directly onto) her belly.
Trademark Favorite Food: Tea and cookies, though she isn’t exactly picky.
Tron Lines: On her coat.
Unstoppable Rage: The only things known to calm her down from her berserk state are time/exhaustion, her death, or the sound of a cub in distress.
Up to Eleven: She is a giant among giants, with exceptional size and strength for her species.
Tranquil Fury: Takes down her foes in a calm, focused manner.
Vader Breath: The same attack that took her voice also did damage to her windpipe, causing her breathing to sound raspy and labored, though she can breathe just fine.
Weaksauce Weakness: A single specific sound is known to be able to completely disable her for a moment. She can stare down the most horrific of foes in the eyes without blinking and overlook ghastly injuries on herself, but trying to muster up the courage to walk up to her dear friend the blacksmith of Kollagskar is also an impossible task. She also used to be afraid of birds.
Zen Survivor: She decides to make the best of what happens to her, learning from her experiences.

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

QUATHERAL DATING SIM CHANGELOG:

- Added the ability to woo Cthelee with durian fruit.
- Cthelee no longer freaks out when you step close to him.
- Cthelee's house can now be entered from the back as well to prevent being trapped inside in case of the fire.

- Added a new flavor to Fiotto's tea: Mixed Flesh.
- Fiotto no longer can be stuck in his spooked animation when scared.
- Slightly changed the way you get the "Tea Time" ending.

- Howo can now claim you as her property in the "Owned" ending.
- Added new outfits to your charcter when covered in Howo's slime.
- Howo can no longer smother the player if they enter her area at night.

- Evoex's route is now ending at the beginning of the game. Should hopefully reduce the errors.
- ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR

and here's bonus video for the upcoming sequel of the voices!
Last edited by MinorBone Good on Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Tenchi Orion
Spoiler:
The sword and shield of the Core. The God of the Multiverse.

Name: Tenchi Orion
Species: Ninja Prime Deity
Height: 7’2
Appearance: Image

There is only one way to describe Tenchi Orion in mere words: Divine. A true god in every sense. The result of the ninja siblings focusing their power, combining their souls, their minds, and their very bodies into one physical manifestation, gifted with the combined power from BOTH the Heart and the Core of the Multiverse... Tenchi Orion is the ultimate warrior, purified of all the sin and pollution that each of the ninjas have accumulated over millions of years of battle. He is the Core’s pride and joy, its perfect creation. Being a conglomeration of the four siblings, he shares each of the their key traits in different areas, such as the firm and determined brow of Dante, his long and majestic hair, the sharp and fierce eyes of Evron, Ubel’s taller stature and beefier physique, and Daeva’s radiating skin, perfectly sculptured legs, and her warm, calming aura.

Tenchi Orion’s hair glows brilliantly in a pure white coloration, trailing down until it reaches his lower back. His eyes radiate with an extravagant golden hue, and give off this feeling of warmth yet extraordinary power. Only his mouth and nose are covered by a brushed steel faceplate, as no further protection is needed. Covering the Deity’s shoulders and chest is a brushed stainless steel breastplate, with glowing white engravings overlaid on top as well. Stainless steel rings wrap around Tenchi Orion’s elbows, leaving the rest of his arms completely exposed, and, fingerless steel gloves covers the ninja’s hands. From the waist down, a lighter brushed aluminum wraps around Tenchi Orion’s lower body, with the armor on his legs being sectioned in different pieces and once again engraved with several markings of the Yakuza.

Personality: With Tenchi Orion’s divinity comes an incredibly kind and compassionate soul to match. He holds no ill bone in his body, no judgement towards anyone, except those whom dare to endanger the innocent. Due to all four ninjas’ minds being hyper focused on maintaining this incredible state, Tenchi Orion doesn’t speak. And although he is entirely silent, Tenchi Orion carries with him a warmth, a reassurance, and a kind tenderness for others that is entirely unmatched.

There is never a moment where he is impatient, never one where he is angry nor uncontrolled; Tenchi Orion is as calm as a gentle stream: Always in control, always at peace.

Powers/Abilities: Tenchi Orion is the most powerful physical entity in the known multiverse. Utilizing the combined power of all four ninjas, plus the pool of energy from both Tiamat, and Core of the Multiverse, Tenchi Orion’s power is unlimited in its quantity. All of the respective abilities and skills that each individual ninja wields, Tenchi Orion has complete access to. He even takes it a step further and greatly enhances their already incredible gifts. And, this also stacks, so when any of the siblings learn or acquire a different ability, Tenchi Orion automatically gains it.

Although, all of this divine might can not only be used for offensive means, it is also prosperous, healing. Tenchi Orion can heal entire lands, entire worlds, bring new growth and flourish to everything that he either touches or is merely around. He can even bring back entire planets from previous destruction, if little time has passed. His main goal over everything else is to preserve the lives of all innocence, and to nurture and heal the grounds laid ruined.

Core of the Multiverse: Tenchi Orion has been blessed with the infinite, eternal power of the creator of all life. Being the Core’s progeny, the god can utilize its divine strength in miraculous ways. Amplified by the additional energy of Tiamat herself, Tenchi Orion’s power knows no bounds.

Tiamat’s Blessing: The ambassador to the Core... The key to the very multiverse. Tiamat’s unlimited power also imbues Tenchi Orion with even more divine energy. Though, if the Core is pure and raw power, she can be seen as a more controlled and honed contribution, a way for Tenchi to funnel all that power through a singular source if he chooses to.

Soul Punch: Tenchi Orion can utilize some of his immense Ki to transform a normal blow into something truly devastating. With unmatched precision and speed, the warrior god will strike his opponent so hard, that it will exorcise their soul from their physical form and send the specter to whatever eternal afterlife that was already decided for it.

Celestial Smite: Sharing a harmonious relationship with the Core, Tenchi Orion is thus able to call upon its limitless power as a means of offense. With the divine being embedded in his chest, the deity can focus that energy into a concentrated beam of raw power, with whomever or whatever it collides with being reduced to literal nothingness. No atoms, no molecules, not even their soul is left; the victim is truly no more. A complete and total erasure of oneself.

Ki Restoration: As stated earlier, Tenchi Orion isn’t all about offense and power, but rather, he is focused on helping others and repairing damage that has been done to the multiverse. With a flash of his eyes, he is able to fully restore any and all Ki or energy that his ally(s) lost during battle, and return them to a much fresher state of being. He can even enhance them further, and for a limited time, unlock abilities and power that they hadn’t known they possessed prior.

Prosperous Rejuvenation: When damage has been dealt to existence, Tenchi Orion can repair it. Entire lands are able to be restored and revitalized from total ruin. Even whole planets and galaxies alike can easily be brought back and rebuilt if not too much time has passed, the limit being 2 full years. This ability causes anything and everything that the Ninja Prime Deity touches to flourish, a true blessing granted.

Hyper Speed: Gifted from Daeva’s natural ability, Tenchi Orion can also travel at hyper speed, the fastest rate of velocity in the multiverse. With it, one will find it near impossible to land a hit on Tenchi Orion, let alone see him move when he is traveling at this rate. Hyper speed is one of the greatest, and most powerful forces in existence, and only two beings know true mastery over it.

Force Field: Utilizing Ubel’s ability for creating force fields, Tenchi Orion enhances said ability to be able to achieve one that can over a much larger area, over 100,000 square feet at its largest size. He can also create hundreds of smaller barriers for any allies or those in need. These fields are all encompassing and nigh impenetrable, and just like Ubel’s, those inside can still easily attack whatever is outside.

Fellow Brethren: From Evron, Tenchi Orion has the gift of creating 1:1 clones of himself to turn the tides of battle even further. Although he cannot create as many, going down from a total of 40 to only three; he doesn’t need anymore than that. Because, like Evron, his clones have nearly every ability and power as the deity himself does, including Rejuvenation and the Omega Technique.

Pocket Realms: Tenchi Orion can create entire realms with his power, though they are small. Instead of being used to house and support life, these pocket realms are utilized to trap beings in what is essentially a prison of sorts, where they can never escape. These realms are barren and lifeless, mere voids of space and time. They can also be physically handed off to another being for safekeeping and defending.

Divine Ki Eclipse: In one of his most powerful attacks, Tenchi Orion will use his limitless energy to bring forth what is essentially a hurricane of raw Ki that blocks out the stars for as long it is active. He then uses it to produce hundreds of thousands of individual Ki blasts that act as lightning, in the sense that they strike down any for they target. Each blast is equivalent to Dante’s own Ki wave at maximum strength. Yet, Tenchi Orion can take this a step further, for after he is finished using the eclipse, he can choose to transfer all of that remaining energy into one, single column and reign it down on his enemy in a 3-mile wide force of total vaporization to the opposition.

Inferno Hydra Angel: From the Ninja Prime himself, comes the gift of the mighty Inferno Hydra form. Except, like everything else, Tenchi Orion enhances and builds upon this already devastating ability. Rather than turning into the three headed fire dragon, the divine being instead uses it as an avatar, a shield that encompasses the whole of his form, with Tenchi floating in the middle of it. And, rather than several million degree flames, the Hydra Angel is made entirely of pure energy from the Core itself, energy that will erase anything with permanent totality.

The dragon itself looks similar to Dante’s form, but with a few key differences. Instead of golden fire, the Hydra Angel is a bluish white in Core energy, with four great wings instead of two, golden eyes rather than green, and more oriental horns on the heads.

Omega Technique: This is the penultimate, the second most powerful ability that Tenchi Orion wields, the one where he puts everything that he has into one, total strike. Evolved from the ninjas’ most powerful technique, aptly named the Ultimate Technique, Tenchi Orion calls upon not only the combined might of the four guardians within him, but also the power of the multiverse itself to bring a deciding end to whatever conflict. He strikes his opponents without even moving an inch, and punishes them with a total of 5 million hits at once, building until it ends with a downward smite of the Divine Ki Eclipse. Tenchi Orion’s second greatest move, surpassed only by the utilization of the creator itself.

Creator’s Judgement: The Core’s pride and joy, its ultimate creation. Tenchi Orion has the means of using the energy from the Core of the Multiverse to deal his most powerful attack in his arsenal, and, arguably, the most powerful attack in the multiverse. Fusing his entire form with the blessings of the Core, Tenchi Orion glows as bright as a hundred stars in a divine white aura, and then, after targeting whatever he has chosen to smite, transforms into a literal stream of energy. He travels with a force greater than that of a gamma ray burst, and slams into them at hyper speed. The power behind the strike and explosion is more than enough to completely erase both his target, whatever planet it may have been on, and the collective area around it for 20,000 miles. It wipes the board clean, ending the struggle, and bringing everything to a total close.

Weapons/Items:

True Hellsbane: One of the mightiest weapons ever created… Becomes THE mightiest. Unlocked from the power of its handler, Hellsbane’s golden ‘sheath’ that usually always covers the blade is stripped away, leaving behind a natural marvel and pure silver thing of absolute beauty. In the hands of Tenchi Orion, the blade glows a brilliant shade of light blue. But, it’s appearance isn’t what makes this weapon so extraordinary, it is the monumental increase in overall power instead. Even in its subdued state, could Hellsbane cleave entire planets in half, create galactic-scale storms, throw off the balance of an entire solar system, and create mounds in the very fabric of space.

Now, with its full potential unleashed, True Hellsbane can influence the very makeup of an entire realm, bend gravity and space to its will, wipe clean whole armadas in a single swipe, and cleave through space and time itself. Its pool of energy is everlasting, and its powers from all of the Olympian gods and goddesses is expounded tenfold. It is truly the most powerful weapon in existence, and it can only be wielded fully in this state by one.

Without Tenchi Orion, Hellsbane returns to its usual state of being.

Weaknesses:

Situational Usage: Tenchi Orion cannot be summoned nor assumed by the ninjas whenever they choose to. It is only after two full years have past, and when the Core itself deems it necessary that the deity may be awoken once more, that the guardians are able to use him. When the multiverse is truly at stake of being destroyed or critically tampered with, then and ONLY then may Tenchi Orion rise again.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Sat May 21, 2022 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Well that answers if I should cut out the part I am writing with the Sandman and Jake teasing Jake's third form. Good, because giving Godzilla the right amount of character development is currently giving me a headache.
Last edited by EdGojira on Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Hey, good to see you back Ed.

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Sorry to be taking so long. I got stuck on things and Godzilla165's advice helped me go forward. If anyone has advice on writer's block, I can use it. Still depressed but I gotta get off my ass. I have two books to finish and people who I've been letting down.

That being said I have a pretty fat post coming. Soon. Just need to tweak some things that I wrote. It's probably not going to be perfect but I hope you'll be satisfied.