Superhero RPG HUB

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Voyager
Keizer

Re: Superhero RPG HUB

Post by Voyager »

After so long of sticking to my one and only character, I will soon be making another!
For Emperor and Empire!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Voyager wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 9:49 pm After so long of sticking to my one and only character, I will soon be making another!
uhhh
they wouldnt happen to be stretchy would they

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

So, I finally have my starter characters locked down! Well, one of them will probably be later on so one starter and another one for later. Just need to think of a superhero name and costume colors for one. Said character, I kinda spoiled in the abotve post so uh, oops?

Anyways, this will be the final update before I stop dillydallying and make the forms. Apologies for my hesitance, I just really needed to nail these guys before I put em out there.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Welcome my second addition!
Spoiler:
Superhero Name: Fahrenheit
Height: 5’10

Appearance: Shaggy, bushy black hair that covers up most of his head. Limestone skin tone, with brown eyes. Fairly attractive. Casually wears a T-shirt and jeans, and a long gold chain around his neck.

Hero Appearance: Fahrenheit rocks a black PVC leather jacket sitting open atop his bare back and chest, with red leather pants that go down to his black leather boots. Across his pants are yellow knee bands, and at the top as a black belt. With his chest on display, the length of his gold Icahn is revealed, meeting his navel. However, a second gold chain is now bound to his neck. This chain holds a special purpose however… To finish it all off, he wears aviator sunglasses with a blue tint and a gold frame.

Personality: As a hero, Fahrenheit is bombastic, in everyone’s faces and adores the spotlight. Whenever danger is around, you know the eccentric Fahrenheit is going to be around… when he’s not sobbing in his own lack of self worth. Davie is an extremely self-conscious person, who lacks a lot of self-respect. Due to this, he indulges in questionable practices, like gambling, drugs, constant sex, and other deplorable acts. The sad thing is, these only further his hatred of himself. It’s a sad cycle that keeps going around. He also feels his powers as a burden, but tries to work with them under the name of Fahrenheit as some sort of attempted redemption. Rumour has it that Davie once let his powers out of control, and killed innocents. It is often cited as the reason for his lack of self-worth. Davie himself is often seen moping in his apartment, or moping clubs. Otherwise, Fahrenheit is seen partying in those very same clubs, doing those same deplorable acts as Davie.

Powers:

Pyrokinesis: Fahrenheit can shoot fire from his hands. These can either be concentrated fireballs, plumes of flame, or small fiery bullets.

Charm: As Fahrenheit, Davie can channel his charismatic side and his attractiveness to have his way with criminals… No! You dirty dog! Not like that! He gets information out of them! God…

H2H Combat: Fahrenheit is a pretty good hand to hand fighter, being able to take criminals on even without using fire. However, he is just a normal guy with fire powers, so he’s got the limited capabilities as such.

The Chain: Remember that second chain bound to his neck? Well, this is actually a power restrictor that he keeps on for his safety and that of others. If he takes it off, the Phoenix takes over.

The Phoenix: The Phoenix is a powerful fire spirit that lives within Davie, and is the origin of his fire powers. When the Phoenix takes over, Fahrenheit’s power is massively increased, but the extreme output that the Phoenix has puts Davie’s life at risk. The second chain around his neck is a gift from the Phoenix when they first met ten years ago. The Phoenix is also intelligent and sentient able to internally communicate it’s thoughts with Davie and vice-versa.
Last edited by Voyager on Fri May 20, 2022 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

Damn, that guy's lookin' pretty HOT. :P
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Spoiler:
I said last post would be my final post but this is a bit funny of a tidbit so might as well. I've basically fully finalized my first character's costume and all that needs to be done now is naming. Just a couple minutes ago, I finally came up with one: Rubberhoser. Had it locked down in my head as the final one and was happy with it but just to be safe, I looked up the definition of "hoser". It's slang for a dumb Canadian. Needless to say I'm not using that name anymore! Back on the thinking road, I go.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Time for a new character who's technically appeared a few times, but now gets her own bio:

The Curse Master:
Spoiler:
Super Hero: The Curse Master
Identity: Celine
Height:5ft8
Appearance: Celine is a red headed woman with pale skin and crimson eyes and nails. She is slightly taller than normal for a woman of her age, but, as her superior Seisshia likes to remind her to her annoyance, she has ample curves in all the right places. Her figure however is veiled in the white and black nun-like garments she wears when she is working at the University. Her preferred informal wear is very loose shirts and large skirts.
Super Hero/Villain Appearance: N/A
Personality: Celine is a normally stern and aloff woman who tries to keep an air of professionalism and nobility to her, but her true self as a sort of motherly kind figure to those in need is easy to force out. She tries to present herself as mature, but can easily devolve into being less mature than those around her, and is surprisingly energetic and always willing to help out others. However, she is also easy to anger, and when her ire spills forth, it is almost as if she becomes a different person, degressing into a vulgar, vain, temperamental brat. Celine is a person of extremes, either extremely caring and passionate, or extremely rude and condescending.
Powers/Equipment:
~Polymorph: Celine is blessed with magic that allows her to change her appearance not just into that of another person, but into a variety of creatures of the same size or smaller than she is. She cannot maintain these forms if she is wounded or exhausted, as transforming takes considerable concentration on her part. She can also manifest two giant bat like wings , but she cannot use these to fly, instead more as cover to intercept blows that might otherwise be fatal to her.
~Elemental Master: Unlike her peer Alice, Celine is better adept at using more advanced forms of magic. She can create a ring of heated gasses around her and fire them in the form of lightning bolts, and create an orb of superchilled air to throw at someone. Celine can also channel this magic through specialized daggers she carries.
~Living Curse: Celine can channel and harness powerful curses from places no one can truly figure out. These curses can cause the senses to shift into overdrive, wracking the enemy with pain to the point all but those with the strongest wills and bodies can be paralyzed for minutes at a time. She can also act as a bad luck charm with her curses, inflicting weaker ones onto people for up to a full day to make them suffer from misfortune due to their body shorting out, even for a moment, at likely inopportune moments.
~Lithe and Swift: Celine is fast on her feet, not as fast as someone like Roadrunner, but agile and fast enough to avoid punches, kicks, knife swings, and slashes from ordinary people.
Weakness: Celine's use of magic is taxing on her, and she can only perform so many spells before she exhausts herself. Unlike Alice, she has no way of bolstering her strength, so someone who can close the distance and get a hold of her has the upper hand. Lastly, her curses take a mental tax upon her, so her more deadly curses are sparingly used.
Alliance: Hero
Allies: Alice, Father Pius
Enemies: Vigillantes and Villains
History: No one is really sure where Celine came from, only that she joined the University half a year ago. She is no stranger to making use of her magical talents to help out others, which has drawn comparisons between her and Alice. Seisshia acts as an older sister to Celine, and Celine spends most of her energies working with Father Pius as a religious head, as she feels it is the best way for her to contribute in a low stress environment, though she is willing to do public heroic works when need be.
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

I know literally no one cares but rest assured, I am still interested in joining this! Both characters I wanna add at the moment are locked in and one is fully fleshed out. Only reason I haven't yet is because the one I was having trouble naming... still hasn't been named.

Anyways, I've been enjoying you guys' posts quite a bit! Excited to see where this goes.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

So, is anyone allowed to join, at any time?

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:21 pm So, is anyone allowed to join, at any time?
Yup.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:35 pm
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:21 pm So, is anyone allowed to join, at any time?
Yup.
Nice, I'll have the character posted tonight, still working on him.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:42 pm
Cryptid_Liker wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:35 pm
Yup.
Nice, I'll have the character posted tonight, still working on him.
I envy your hastiness. Took me 3 months to finalize mine and I still haven't sent her in! :lol:

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Name: Cosminios

Identity: Frank Grand

Species: Supernovian

Height: 8'2 (Regular) 10'6 (Super Cosmos)

Weight: 337 Pounds (Regular) 1000 Pounds (Super Cosmos)

Appearance: White skin with purple eyes, when in Super Cosmos form, Purple skin with blueish-purple eyes, has a red orb on his chest.

Powers:
Spoiler:
Ability to generate Supernovian energy on his own, flight, can use Supernovian energy to power up his physical attacks, extremely strong, able to lift up to 10,000 pounds when not powered up by Supernovian energy. Supernova Ray from orb on his chest. If enough Supernovian energy is generated, can turn into Super Cosmos form. Nova Missiles from the orb on his chest, Hyper Supernova Ray from the orb on his chest, photon barrier that is indestructible but can only be used for 15 seconds, has a 20 minute cooldown
Weakness
Spoiler:
If the orb on his chest is destroyed, then he will bleed out and die with 2 minutes.

Personality:
Spoiler:
A truly evil soul. Will kill any human at any cost to gain power. He does, however, have a strange fondness for house pets, specifically Dogs and Turtles.
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

History:
Spoiler:
He went rouge after his home dimension: Supernovus, spared the enemies ruler, he considered this an act of weakness, and left, going to Earth to gather an army of villains, hoping that one day, they will all conquer the multiverse.
Allies: A group of highly trained assassins', who are known to be able to kill even some heroes, they are known as the Secret Killer Corporation.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Finally got off my lazy anus and started writing up the form. Should be done by today and posted soon after.

Added in 2 minutes 46 seconds:
And as for Cosminios, he sounds very interesting! Will look forward to his introduction into the story.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:09 pm Finally got off my lazy anus and started writing up the form. Should be done by today and posted soon after.

And as for Cosminios, he sounds very interesting! Will look forward to his introduction into the story.
Hope to see it soon!
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Breakdown wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:13 pm
Cryptid_Liker wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:09 pm Finally got off my lazy anus and started writing up the form. Should be done by today and posted soon after.

Hope to see it soon!
Also, I forgot to menton that Cosminios only has 5 minutes in Super Cosmos form.

Added in 1 minute 18 seconds:
And the orb on his chest in inspired by Sachiel and the other angels from Evangelion.

Added in 14 minutes 23 seconds:
I may have the first post for Cosminios up tonight, maybe tomorrow.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Computer crashed. I'm definitely not finishing this before I go to sleep.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

I say with confidence that the form will be finished and posted tomorrow! A pretty good chunk of it's been completed already and I'm feeling good.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Uh, CamtheGodzillafan, where exactly is this attack taking place in? Another plant, which I assume, or is it where everyone else in the RP is at? Because if it is in Los Diamantes, it's just far too disruptive and on too big a scale for this early on and just throws everyone else's plots out of whack just to immediately deal with Frank.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Yeah, especially when a pretty major plot thing's happening right now. Maybe not the best time for something that big.