Respect Gwangi

Discuss and analyze various feats!
Kiryu2012
Keizer

Respect Gwangi

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Gwangi is an allosaurus who lives in the Forbidden Valley, an area of New Mexico that's basically a Lost World in that it's inhabited by dinosaurs and other prehistoric beasts. Of course, with humans being the way they are, a group of showmen decide that capturing Gwangi and bringing him into their circus will be a great idea. This, of course, is not, and Gwangi escapes and wrecks havoc before finally being felled by being trapped in a burning cathedral that collapses around him.

Credit to the listed feats goes to this respect thread on Reddit.
Spoiler:
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Re: Respect Gwangi

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Oh, this thread is going to get fun.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Man you can really tell he could solo Zaigorg and Magatano Orochi at the same time for example.

He can overpower a horse.
For Emperor and Empire!

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

But more importantly, he can pick up a man.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Ah yes, the greatest monster to ever set foot on the FM threads! The one who can contend with the terrifying Monster X, take on MV King Kong, and tango with HEISEI GODZAILL HIMSELF. And our proof?

Because he pushed over the side of.. A METAL CAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, Gwangi is awesome but i don't really know if he's all this thread has made him out to be over the years

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

KK42 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:20 pm But more importantly, he can pick up a man.
Dear god, that puts him at Gezora's level of strength. Gwangi is more OP than we thought.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Breakdown wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 4:30 pm
KK42 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:20 pm But more importantly, he can pick up a man.
Dear god, that puts him at Gezora's level of strength. Gwangi is more OP than we thought.
Christ, that’s scary. But can Gwangi break a shack?
For Emperor and Empire!