Ultra Kaiju and Seijin Feats/Discussion Thread

Discuss and analyze various feats!
SpaceG92
Keizer

Ultra Kaiju and Seijin Feats/Discussion Thread

Post by SpaceG92 »

We have one for Ultra's, so why not one for Kaiju/Seijins? Just a little something to hopefully discuss the powers, feats and weakness of Ultraman's various alien and kaiju in case people arn't to clear on XX's kaiju/seijin's strengths and weaknesses, or just something to discuss about said character. So, I'll break the ice.
Discussions:
  1. SpaceG92 Discussions
  2. Dark Lugiel Discussion - SpaceG92
  1. Giratina93 Discussions
  2. Gatonzoa Discussion - Giratina93
  1. Beef Bigshot Discussions
  2. Snowgon Discussion - Beef Bigshot
  3. Super Grand King Spector Discussion - Beef Bigshot
  1. Primevalgodzilla V2 Discussions
  2. Imperialiser Discussion - Primevalgodzilla V2
  3. Hellzking Breaks Discussion - Primevalgodzilla V2
  1. MM The Destroyer Discussions
  2. TBA
  1. Emperor Ghidorah Discussions
  2. King of Mons Discussion - Emperor Ghidorah
  3. Vict. Lugiel Discussion - Emperor Ghidorah
  1. Kaijunator Discussions
  2. Gomora Discussion - Kaijunator
  1. LamangoKaijura Discussions
  2. Gomora Discussion - LamangoKaijura

Dark Lugiel

The main bad of Ginga and Ginga S. A being from the future who managed to defeat all Ultra's, Kaiju and Seijin present during the Dark Spark War by halting the progress of time (turning them into Spark Dolls) with his Dark Spark. We've seen that not even Ginga was able to defeat him fully initially, but managed to weaken him enough for him to retreat into his Dark Spark at the cost of Ginga's own strength/body. However, watching him fight in the last episode of Ginga, I was rather underwhelmed. Taro managed to actually hold his own against him and managed to shield himself for a while against the Dark Spark's power with a combination of his Storium Ray and Ultra Barrier. We've also seen Lugiel battle Hikaru lived with Ginga and lost, despite being relatively equal until the last moment until assumingly Hikaru gave his power/will/light to Ginga allowing him to finally end Dark Lugiel (until Ginga S).

However, after watching a subtitled version of the final episode, the subs explained that Lugiel didn't want to kill Taro, but to turn him back into a doll. This was further expanded on later in the final episode of Ginga S where it was revealed that Ginga and Lugiel where one being in the far future and both had their views for a universal peace. Lugiel wanted to halt the life of all beings in order to bring about peace, while Ginga protested that life is needed to obtain peace, and a false peace forced upon them would not be a true peace.

Could it be that Dark Lugiel is truly on par with Ginga in power. Does most of his power lye within the Dark Spark? Did he ever fight with true killer intent or was he just hell bent on achieving his version of universal peace and not bent on actually killing his opponents?

Personally, without a strong willed human host, I'd think his power rivals Ginga by a slight hair. We've seen that, while he was defeated by Ginga he was not knocked into a Spark Doll state but he was still fully conscious and able to flex his power by possessing a host. While Ginga was reduced to a semi-conscious Spark Doll. We've seen him get knocked around by Taro in the final episode of Ginga, but I still think he wasn't actually aiming to kill Taro but to reduce him back into a Spark Doll. I wouldn't put it pass him to use lethal force if it calls for it. I also would think a lot of his power revolves around his Dark Spark, since most of his abilities use it. I'd wager he has variations of Ginga's abilities as well, but he never had a chance to use them, however that is just speculation.

Edit: Did some more watching and thinking. A few in the episode gave me some information. It appears that Taro had enough strength to temporally overpower Lugiel because of the mentioned above. Like Ginga, Taro borrowed the will, spirit and hope of all those at the school at the time, hence the Light Dummy Spark appearing in their hands. Also evident in this, right before Lugiel was going to unleashed his Ultimate Attack and turn everything on Earth into Spark Dolls, the attack suddenly vanished and faded away, much to Lugiel's surprise. It was said a few times in Ginga that the Dark Spark and I guess by extension, Dark Lugiel's power is drawn from the negative emotions of humans giving him more power with each negative emotion and Dark Live used by the Darkness Dummy Sparks and thus fueling his Ultimate Finisher. This might explain actually how he turned the participants in the Dark Spark War into Dolls. The sheer amount of fighting and negative emotions must have gave him a tremendous power boost and allow him to sweep over everyone at once as well as appealingly alter his size into a towering behemoth.

Still, his power seems to flux with and without his weapon of choice. Still going toe-to-toe with an assumingly powered up Ginga (from Taro giving him his remaining energy and the energy he received from everyone) and even nearly win the beam clash with the Ginga Especially and his Dark Especially until Ginga gave it all of his energy, visibly changing the rainbow colored energy from a slow moving wave into a rushing frenzied energy wave. With this in mind, I'd still put him on par with Ginga at the very least, but depending on the amount of negative energy in the area, can easily change his power accordingly.

So anyone have any feedback, information, 2 cents or criticism? (:P)
Also, can anyone explain Gatonzoa in a nutshell for me? I now the basics on the Ultra Wiki but nothing else really beyond that. I heard he's a powerhouse and has some game changing abilities.
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Thu May 28, 2015 9:56 pm, edited 21 times in total.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Ultra Kaiju and Seijin Feats/Discussion Thread

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Gatanozoa is a monolith that weighs 200,000 tons. He's basically, the embodiment of darkness that ruled over the earth millions of years ago, and laid to waste all civilization that existed back then. his tentacles are strong enough to restrain and subdue Tiga in his Powered Form, and his Stone Beam is an instant death sentence. But the real kicker which makes him so terrifying is his shell. NOTHING can punch through it and harm him. Even when Glitter Tiga was tossing his 200,000 ton body all over the place with energy blasts, he wasn't really harmed, and everything prior to that did jack shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8HAW5UIsC0

round 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwskBHNAkGg

Round 2
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Great thread! Thank you SpaceG!

Snowgon

Not much to say about gold ol' Snowgon. Other than her interesting back story, she was able to fight Jack off pretty well using herbraw strength. This is nothing new as kaiju with greater strength than an ultra is rather common. What really makes her a lethal killing machine is her ice mist attacks. Within seconds, not minutes, she froze Jack TO THE CORE. She didn't just freeze him, she froze him inside and out. Affter that she proceeded to dismember Jack showing that he was indeed frozen solid given how his body broke apart.

Now let me get into detail about the freezing, it took her roughly...5 seconds to freeze jack completely solid. With that kind of freezing power, she could stop say Burning Godzilla in his tracks and have him dead in 5 seconds, and frozen solid in 10. Her ice mist is easily one of the scariest weapons ever used by a kaiju by how brutally efficient it is. Jack was probably biologically dead from the cold in the first 3 seconds of the blast. Later, just to show how effective the blast is again, when Jack is revived (through complete BS mind you) he reflects her mist back at her. This also freezes Snowgon completely solid as well.

So next time you think about the strongest kaiju, don't forget one of the most humble looking, yet coldest ones...
Resized Image

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

Post by Primevalgodzilla V2 »

Imperialiser

Seems like a good time to give some feats on 'ole Impy since most people won't be familiar with him.

Strength: Imperialiser is a physically overpowering opponent, dominating Mebius in physical combat in both their fights. He can create a sword that can match the Brave Blade and while not particularly agile Imperialiser attacked with enough viciousness to overwhelm Mebius in a swordfight. Imperialiser's strong armour and physical strength make him a formidable melee fighter.

Durability: Imperialiser even in his first appearance was durable enough such that Mebius had to put in a great deal of effort to slice through his armor. It was in his second appearance where he returned stronger than ever that Imperialiser displayed his best durability feats though. He easily no sold the Mebium Beam without so much as a scratch, while initially it was capable of at least blowing up his shoulder. Even Taroh's Storium Ray, which blew him into half in his first appearance, couldn't harm him. However, as durable as Imperialiser is, his greatest asset is perhaps his regenerative powers.

Regeneration: Although a robot, Imperialiser posseses extremely powerful regenerative powers. He was capable of immediately regenerating Mebius blowing off his shoulder and easily reattached the arm Mebius removed. When Taroh obliterated him with the Taroh dynamite, his pieces still managed to reform after little more than a minute and he was back at full fighting condition.

Firepower: Imperialiser like most mechas has an impressive arsenal. At the most basic level he can fire powerful and spammable energy blasts from his shoulder cannons, and a very powerful triple laser from his 'gun head'. The energy blasts have homing properties which enabled them to strike Mebius in the back even after he dodged them, and 6-7 consecutive direct hits were enough to seriously injure the Ultra. The energy blasts can also be fired in an ominidimensional all out strike where Imperialiser spins at rapid speed and fired dozens upon dozens of blasts. Imperialiser uses this move to take down fast and flying opponents and when his regular arsenal isn't proving effective. Imperialiser's triple laser easily destroyed Mebius' barrier and in his 2nd, stronger appearance was even powerful enough to match the Storium Ray. When surrounded by a strong omnidimensonal barrier, Imperialiser used a variant where it reflected repeatedly off the barrier so as to hit it many times and destroy it.
Last edited by Primevalgodzilla V2 on Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It is a simple story. There is nothing that brings me happiness. Be it believing in others or them believe in me, it did not matter.
What others called happiness simply did not bring me joy.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Giratina93 wrote:<Gatonzoa in a nutshell>
Man he's a fricken monster. Talk about the in-movable object. Thanks for the information Giratina.

I updated Dark Lugiel with some Information/theories I found out. Also, if I can remember to do it, I'll try and add all the monster discussions/bio's to the OP (using url links) for easy access so everything doesn't eventually get buried with time.

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MM The Destroyer »

I'm calling dibs on Hyper Zetton. I have a big bone to pick with that'n.
I'm Back... for a... Damn it, I lost count!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?
It hurt Godzilla. That's why I think that.

TK's #1 most reported, popular, hated, loved, sarcastic kaiju pleb.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Ya I'm calling a preimtive strike on Super Grand King Spector. Since we are still waiting on more info of him, this will be a work in progress post. For now I'll post what we know.

Super Grand King Spector

Physical- Was able to throw around Leo, Astra, and Ace a bit by basically using heisei godzilla's bumping techniques. He was also was able to push back all 3 of the ultras at the same time which is a show of both how strong he is, and how effective he is in a full of pushing match. Eventually though he was group attacked by the ultras and so far they were able to hold him down.

Firepower- Once Super Grand King is summoned, he opens up with a roar, and then a devastating chest beam which seperates and autotragets...targets. This is attack is seen to be strong enough to actually hurt Ginga Victory which is an impressive feet unto itself. Grand King Spector was also shown slicing one of Ace's finishers with his then energized sword. This caused the attack to split and detonate without causing harm to Grand King Spector. This is impressive as the same attack was shown in episode #9 to kill Velekron effortlessly.

In episode #10, we finally see the true power of his beam though. Not only does Grand King Spector use his beam quite a lot, but the beam itself if quite an effective substitute for his lack of physical skills (ironic given that he has a sword). Like before the beam still sperates into smaller tracking blasts, but in episode #10 we really see how it functions. After a certain distance, the beam automatically seperates and aims at a foe. If the target is close enough, they will be blasted by the brunt of the beam itselfm this attack is shown to be so devastating that it was able to blast Ginga Victory apart which will mostly likely become an even greater feat once the movie featuring him comes out. At short range, this beam would be even more devastating than say the Plasma Grenade or Red Spiral rays and could easily down many Godzilla monsters most likely. Other than the beam's genaral power, Grand King Spector uses it whenever he is in danger of receiving anything that could be considered serious like when he blasted Leo and Astra out of the sky before they could kick him.

Durability- Was able to withstand physical attacks from Leo and Astra(who specialize in physical attacka mind you) as well as Ace, who is no slouch as well. When I say withstand I mean he barely registered them which is extremely impressive. While being held back, he was also able to withstand Ginga's phisical assault of powerful blows without hardly much of a response. Physically, its fact that Grand King Spector can survive one heck of a beating from multiple powerful foes

More to come :D
Last edited by Beef Bigshot on Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resized Image

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

Post by Primevalgodzilla V2 »

Hellzking Breaks

Hellzking Breaks is the upgraded version of Hellzking, an alien robot, only this time in the hands of humans. The original Hellzking was already a formidable adversary, capable of overpowering Cosmos and requiring the exploitation of a weak spot to defeat. Hellzking Breaks improves upon the original in many ways, most notably firepower. Hellzking Breaks is probably Cosmos' most powerful adversary alongside Ultraman Chaos Calamity and Chaos Darkness.

Armor- As one would expect from an Ultra robot, Hellzking Breaks is nearly indestructible. Hellzking Breaks was completely impervious to Cosmos Corona's (already an upgraded form capable of fighting on par with Chaos Headers and wrecking Neo Baltan) physical attacks, and even Cosmos Eclipse's dozens upon dozens of blows only succeeded in knocking him down and failed to slow him down one bit. Hellzking's armor also was capable of withstanding Cosmos Corona's finisher to the neck with only a chip.

Physical capabilities- Hellzking Breaks is also a physical monster, this being helped by his aforementioned impressive armor. Hellzking was capable of utterly dominating Cosmos Corona in close combat, capable of sending him flying hundreds of feet with a kick and thrashing him like a rag doll. Unlike many Ultra robots, Hellzking is also surprisingly fast and agile- not as quick as an Ultra, but not slow like King Joe or Deathfacer where speed becomes an impidiment, and overall is a good enough fighter that he was completely overpowering Cosmos not just by being tanky

Firepower- Hoo boy. This is the area where Hellzking shines above all other Ultraman super robots. Hellzking's lasers, fired from his hands, are some of the most powerful weapons in Ultraman, capable of creating craters several times larger than himself and completely vaporising a 150 000 ton block of steel. It was even capable of disintegrating a small mountain. Unlike most such attacks of this calibre, Hellzking's lasers require almost zero charge time and can be fired in quick succesion, which he used to oneshot Cosmos Eclipse while he was in mid air. For opponents with lesser dodging capability than an Ultra, this laser is a death sentence, and as shown with his fight with Cosmos even agility is no guarantee to avoid getting blasted. While not a beam spammer, Hellzking is not stingy with his beam either and uses it pretty freely in combat.

Overall, Hellzking is one of the most terrifying robots one can come across in the Ultraverse, being a formidable, well rounded opponent with incredibly deadly beams. While perhaps not as tanky as the likes of Grand King, Hellzking's roundedness and unmatched offensive prowess may mean he is actually more dangerous than robots of that kind.

Next: Zamshaa
It is a simple story. There is nothing that brings me happiness. Be it believing in others or them believe in me, it did not matter.
What others called happiness simply did not bring me joy.

EmperorGhidorah
Gotengo Officer

Post by EmperorGhidorah »

King Of Mons

First and foremost is firepower. King Of Mons' beam is ridiculously hot.

His beam literally incinerates any and all buildings in its path and turns the ground into slag. Its most impressive feat, however, is this:

His beam is hot enough to punch through Ultraman Gaia's freaking shield.

In terms of CQC skills, the King Of Mons is no martial artist but he is incredibly strong. He was able to physically overpower Gaia multiple times and even broke out of the shocking grip of the XIG Adventure.

His tail, while he seldom uses it, was able to nail a tiny escape pod moving at great speeds. The shield that is generated by the bone/wing-like appendages is extremely sturdy, able to withstand Ultraman Gaia's Photon Edge. Durability-wise, KOM shrugged off physical blows from Gaia as well as his several of his energy attacks.

King of Mons is also known for having the ability to produce two kaijus, Bajiris and Scylla. In my opinion, these two kaijus aren't all that strong and this ability serves to cripple King Of Mons more so than to help him. Y'yes, if Bajiris is destroyed, King of Mons will not only lose the ability to fly but also his shield. This makes him incredibly vulnerable to an especially powerful attack that could otherwise be blocked by his shield. Against a singular opponent, I can see King of Mon's spawns actually being more helpful than harmful. Against multiple opponents, however, King of Mons would be better off not summoning his kaiju minions and potentially crippling himself.

King of Mons is definitely a powerhouse kaiju, with an uber powerful ray, strong defenses and impressive strength feats that make up for his shortcomings. I might add some more later on but for now...enjoy!
"In the Name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished to eternal damnation. Amen."

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Dibs on Gomora and Golza.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Kaijunator wrote:Dibs on Gomora and Golza.
You better do Gomora justice, or I'll swoop in.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Don't worry, Lamango, I'll be trying my best.

Gomora

Close Quarters Combat: Gomora was able to defeat Ultraman once in a fight. EX's tail spear pierced King Joe Black, something Gomora, Litra, and Eleking's combined assaults failed to do. EX Gomora went toe to toe and beat KJB and Zetton. Reiyonx Burst Mode Gomora incapitated Ultraman and Mebius. Gomora beat up Mebius to the point where he had to go Burning Brave to kill Gomora. During his fight with Ultraman Max, Max had to use the Max Galaxy to kill Gomora because he was beating Max.

Firepower: In the Ultra Galaxy series, Gomora can fire an Oscillatory Wave from his nasal horn. He can even stab his horn into an opponent and fire it. The Oscillatory Wave is almost always kills the enemy when the horn is stabbed into them, execpt for Fire Golza, who survived. It killed Nova and Mecha-Gomora with one shot. In 80, his lightning, energy blasts, and energy ring all made 80 shake a bit violently. His forms in UG, EX and Reiyonx Burst each have their own Oscillatory Wave. Burst Mode's is literally the same as base form execpt that it's stronger. The wave managed to severely injure Ultraseven. EX Gomora's EX Hyper Oscillatory Wave killed Zetton and Armored Darkness in half than a minute. Don't forget his Mega-Ton tail that can reanimate when severed.

Endurance: In The 6 Ultra Brothers vs the Monster Army, Gomora was taking a beating from Hanuman and the Ultras before finally going down. Gomora survived the six ultras' beams all at once. Gomora survived KJB's bullets for a bit before falling down. EX Gomora was able survive KJB and Zetton's combined assaults.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Those are all different Gomoras.

Taking over/Improving:
Note: Not including the Redman and UltraFight Gomora.
  • Gomora 1967 :
    CQC: As seen in his later fight with Ultraman, we can assume his first beating of the warrior of light was either luck or strategy, as with out his tail, Gomora was nothing. Despite this, Gomora has impressive strength, but rarely used it in his second encounter with Ultraman, possibly from being weakened from the military and science patrol's constant onslaughts. But when he was getting the first signs of losing, Gomora attempts to burrow away.

Fire Power: None to speak of.

Endurance: This Gomora is probably the only other Gomora besides Rei's Gomora that's been through hell and back. Not only was he dropped from an unknown height directly onto his face, but he also was the one kaiju that the military and Science Patrol went all out on, even blasting off his nasal horn and tail. Also, after losing his tail, was running around while on fire.

Gomora 1980:
    CQC: Not that much different then Showa Gomora, if not slightly worse. Relied mostly on it's firepower.

Fire Power: Has more power then a normal Gomora, something that's only been replicated by Chaiyo's Gomora. In fact, acts more like a Chouju then a normal kaiju. While it's powers were probably strong enough to down weaker kaiju, they only shook up Ultraman 80 slightly.

Endurance: Was slightly more durable then the Showa Gomora, as his tail and horns remained in tact in it's whole episode. But one good 80 Ray was able to down it.

Chaiyo's Gomorah:
    CQC: Well, he did fight...I guess. He didn't down an Ultraman or stun any of them, jut made Hanuman and Ultraman have an acid trip. And proved not to do well against numbers.

Fire Power: Despite being the second Gomora with the most projectiles, it could barely damage the 6 Ultras and Hanuman.

Endurance: Very hard to say, as Chaiyo made their 'original character' so over powered it's not even funny.

Powered Gomora:
    CQC: Barely. Very limited. Could only manage to push and shove.
    Firepower: None.
    Endurance: Even when it wasn't dieing of thirst, it was still crap, as it only took Ultraman Powered a few shoves to down it.

Max Gomora:
    CQC: A vast improvement on the species as a whole, establishing finally that Gomoras aren't to be taken lightly. Was able to keep up with Max and down him a few times.
    Fire Power: None.
    Endurance: This also established the Gomora's 'tough skin' trait, being more akin to a series ending monster, taking punches and beatings while still fighting.

Gadiba Gomora/Mebius Gomora
    CQC: Keeping up the terms that Max's Gomora set, this Gomora did fairly well, despite being a clone made by Gadiba of 'the original Gomora'. It was able to beat Mebius down.
    Endurance: As mentioned by Kaijunator, this Gomora forced Mebius to go Burning Brave to down Gomora.

Rei's Gomora:
    CQC: Rei's Gomora has shown to be a very capable fighter, even going up against Chouju, Golza, Fire Golza, King Joe Black and others, while usually beating monsters as tough as it into submission with relative ease. It is also probably the most physically strong Gomora, able to fling enemies over it's head a good distance. These feats are amplified once it enters Reionic Burst Mode and even EX mode, where it becames a Tooth and Claw God, able to easily defeat the likes of King Joe Black, known as a monster killer, and Kate's Zetton, with VERY little trouble once it entered EX Mode. While in Reionic Burst, it, while off screen, downed a number of monsters, and was in this mode for hours, possibly even a day, while it marched around and fought everything it could. It should be said that also while in R.B mode, it was able to severely injure UltraSeven, to the point of Seven actually dieing/going into coma. This only happened with the original Pandon, and that was when Seven's energy on Earth was depleted.

Fire Power: This Gomora, while not having the full arsenal of 80's and Chaiyo's Gomoras, has just enough to be a major threat. After viciously beating an enemy down, it usually does two things. 1). Fires its Oscillatory wave directly from it's horn into the enemy. This beam has a very strong reaction to monsters, as it evaporated Grande's Tyrant, who was established to be VERY strong, or 2), run nasal horn first into the enemy and fire O.Wave DIRECTLY into them, possibly cooking internal organs. The only monster to survive it's power was Kate's Fire Golza, who lives off heat projectiles and was strong enough to push Gomora away. The beam often causes the monsters to explode. While in Reonic Mode, the O.Wave is given a power boost, able to blast monsters and aliens off the map. And in EX Mode, the beam is amplified.
    Endurance: While in base form, Gomora showed to be pretty durable, not only taking physical beatings from the likes of Kate's Zetton, Armored Darkness, King Joe Black, and dozens of monsters in Belial's 100 monster army, and also showed it could take a point blank bullet from King Joe Black. While in Reionic Burst Mode, once again, we can see this Endurance is enhanced, with Gomora basically shrugging off other monsters attacks. In EX Mode, we see Gomora once again, ENHANCED, becoming a living tank. It even took a slap from Beyrudora, a slap that probably would kill any other Gomora.

Ginga Gomora:
    CQC: Sadly, we see this Gomora revert back to luck based offense when fighting Golza, and getting severely injured in the process.
    Firepower: The only trait we see carried over from Rei's Gomora is the O.Wave, established to help the Gomoras burrow, but it did little to nothing to Golza.
    Endurance: Gomora in Ginga's universe did not fair well, as he was destroyed by Golza.
From this we can assume Rei's is the epitome of strength when it comes to Gomoras, having the most agility, stamina, and experience when fighting. It's possible this Gomora could even beat the strongest Godzilla, or at least give it a hell of a fight if allowed to go into it's other modes. But this doesn't stop the Gomora's from having weak spots.
Known weakspots: Tail: Two occasions, the tails of Gomoras have been blasted off.
Nasal Horn: Only ever established by 1967 Gomora, as later Gomora's show that they're strong enough to fling monsters several times heavier then them over their heads with ease.

In conclusion: Gomora will fuck you up.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

I just tried to bunch them all together. And I just realized I forgot Gomora 1967. I also haven't seen Ginga and Ginga S yet, so I wasn't able to put that Gomora down.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

EmperorGhidorah
Gotengo Officer

Post by EmperorGhidorah »

Vict Lugiel

Durability - Physical Attacks

Other than being battered around by them, Vict Lugiel receives no damage from Victory's EX Red King Knuckles. He also shrugged off things like Victory's Eleking Tail and Ginga's Hyper Chops, attacks that failed to even scratch Vict Lugiel's armor. Now Victory actual does harm Vict Lugiel with his Zetton Scissors, but it is still a fairly impressive feat of durability simply because the damage Victory's Zetton Scissors inflicted were superficial at best.

And now we get to an attack that actually does something other than pissing V. Lugiel off. However, it still a VERY impressive feat of durability. Keep in mind, UM Ginga likely weighs at least 40,000 tons and, based on his acceleration, he slammed into Vict Lugiel at Mach speed. Essentially, Vict Lugiel had a 40,000 toned spear slamming into him at very high speeds. However:

A) While the energy discharge of Ginga's Lance did shut Vict down, it only managed to do so for a few seconds and V. Lugiel sustained no lasting damage from it.
B) The blow itself caused only superficial wounds.
C) Lugiel didn't budge at all from where he was standing

Durability - Beam/Projectiles

Even some of Ginga's strongest energy attacks failed to do any actual damage to Vict Lugiel. Ginga Thunderbolt, The M87 Ray, the Storium Ray; all of those attacks failed to do much of anything to V. Lugiel. He is, as is the case with many Darkness Beings within the Ultra universe, VERY beam/energy resistant. That's not to say he's impervious to them. Victory's Shepardon Saber Flash damaged his Victorium cannon, though that was the extent of the damage that it caused. The Especially Rays from both Ultras managed to ultimately destroy V. Lugiel. However, they only managed to do that due to V. Lugiel severely malfunction a few moments prior.

Firepower

:shock: I mean...Jesus! Not only did the Victorium Cannon Shot overpower the Victorium Shot, but the mountain sitting behind UM Victory was also completely obliterated by it. In one shot. Needless to say, the Victorium Cannon Shot is beyond powerful.

V. Lugiel's Rapid Energy Blasts have a ton of force, having blasted back UM Ginga and Victory hundreds of meters into a near by mountain, and decent explosive power. There's also not much to say about his Petrification Beam, other than it is arguably more deadly than any other weapon in his arsenal. The reasons for this should be fairly obvious.

So, as you can see, Vict Lugiel's durability and arsenal are stellar. Normal blows from Ginga and Victory went practically unnoticed, even when they used strong, close ranged weapons (i.e. Ginga Spark Lance or Shepardon Saber). He has the firepower and wherewithal to end a fight quickly. He also happens to be an adept fighter, with quite a bit of strength to back it up. He blocked several blows from Victory and Ginga, as well as dodged a swipe or two from Ginga. He even judo flipped UM Ginga using Ginga's own Spark Lance. For strength, V. Lugiel, with physical blows alone, managed to send Victory and Ginga flying backwards on several occasions. He has very, very few weaknesses, and those that he has are quite difficult to exploit. Any short comings and or low showings are more than made up for with his NUMEROUS advantages and high showings in battle. If anyone deserved the title of powerhouse, this guy would be a topic pick in my book.

/fixed
Last edited by EmperorGhidorah on Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"In the Name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished to eternal damnation. Amen."

Ice Man
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Ice Man »

I call dibs on Aboras.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDIt_A ... 2V-Ok0mTlQ
This Youtube Channel has almost every Ultraseries and a kill count for them. He just uploaded UltraSeven X's killcount.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

LamangoKaijura wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:23 am Those are all different Gomoras.

Taking over/Improving:
Note: Not including the Redman and UltraFight Gomora.
  • Gomora 1967 :
    CQC: As seen in his later fight with Ultraman, we can assume his first beating of the warrior of light was either luck or strategy, as with out his tail, Gomora was nothing. Despite this, Gomora has impressive strength, but rarely used it in his second encounter with Ultraman, possibly from being weakened from the military and science patrol's constant onslaughts. But when he was getting the first signs of losing, Gomora attempts to burrow away.

Fire Power: None to speak of.

Endurance: This Gomora is probably the only other Gomora besides Rei's Gomora that's been through hell and back. Not only was he dropped from an unknown height directly onto his face, but he also was the one kaiju that the military and Science Patrol went all out on, even blasting off his nasal horn and tail. Also, after losing his tail, was running around while on fire.

Gomora 1980:
    CQC: Not that much different then Showa Gomora, if not slightly worse. Relied mostly on it's firepower.

Fire Power: Has more power then a normal Gomora, something that's only been replicated by Chaiyo's Gomora. In fact, acts more like a Chouju then a normal kaiju. While it's powers were probably strong enough to down weaker kaiju, they only shook up Ultraman 80 slightly.

Endurance: Was slightly more durable then the Showa Gomora, as his tail and horns remained in tact in it's whole episode. But one good 80 Ray was able to down it.

Chaiyo's Gomorah:
    CQC: Well, he did fight...I guess. He didn't down an Ultraman or stun any of them, jut made Hanuman and Ultraman have an acid trip. And proved not to do well against numbers.

Fire Power: Despite being the second Gomora with the most projectiles, it could barely damage the 6 Ultras and Hanuman.

Endurance: Very hard to say, as Chaiyo made their 'original character' so over powered it's not even funny.

Powered Gomora:
    CQC: Barely. Very limited. Could only manage to push and shove.
    Endurance: Even when it wasn't dieing of thirst, it was still crap, as it only took Ultraman Powered a few shoves to down it.

Max Gomora:
    CQC: A vast improvement on the species as a whole, establishing finally that Gomoras aren't to be taken lightly. Was able to keep up with Max and down him a few times.
    Fire Power: None.
    Endurance: This also established the Gomora's 'tough skin' trait, being more akin to a series ending monster, taking punches and beatings while still fighting.

Gadiba Gomora/Mebius Gomora
    CQC: Keeping up the terms that Max's Gomora set, this Gomora did fairly well, despite being a clone made by Gadiba of 'the original Gomora'. It was able to beat Mebius down.
    Endurance: As mentioned by Kaijunator, this Gomora forced Mebius to go Burning Brave to down Gomora.

Rei's Gomora:
    CQC: Rei's Gomora has shown to be a very capable fighter, even going up against Chouju, Golza, Fire Golza, King Joe Black and others, while usually beating monsters as tough as it into submission with relative ease. It is also probably the most physically strong Gomora, able to fling enemies over it's head a good distance. These feats are amplified once it enters Reionic Burst Mode and even EX mode, where it becames a Tooth and Claw God, able to easily defeat the likes of King Joe Black, known as a monster killer, and Kate's Zetton, with VERY little trouble once it entered EX Mode. While in Reionic Burst, it, while off screen, downed a number of monsters, and was in this mode for hours, possibly even a day, while it marched around and fought everything it could. It should be said that also while in R.B mode, it was able to severely injure UltraSeven, to the point of Seven actually dieing/going into coma. This only happened with the original Pandon, and that was when Seven's energy on Earth was depleted.

Fire Power: This Gomora, while not having the full arsenal of 80's and Chaiyo's Gomoras, has just enough to be a major threat. After viciously beating an enemy down, it usually does two things. 1). Fires its Oscillatory wave directly from it's horn into the enemy. This beam has a very strong reaction to monsters, as it evaporated Grande's Tyrant, who was established to be VERY strong, or 2), run nasal horn first into the enemy and fire O.Wave DIRECTLY into them, possibly cooking internal organs. The only monster to survive it's power was Kate's Fire Golza, who lives off heat projectiles and was strong enough to push Gomora away. The beam often causes the monsters to explode. While in Reonic Mode, the O.Wave is given a power boost, able to blast monsters and aliens off the map. And in EX Mode, the beam is amplified.
    Endurance: While in base form, Gomora showed to be pretty durable, not only taking physical beatings from the likes of Kate's Zetton, Armored Darkness, King Joe Black, and dozens of monsters in Belial's 100 monster army, and also showed it could take a point blank bullet from King Joe Black. While in Reionic Burst Mode, once again, we can see this Endurance is enhanced, with Gomora basically shrugging off other monsters attacks. In EX Mode, we see Gomora once again, ENHANCED, becoming a living tank. It even took a slap from Beyrudora, a slap that probably would kill any other Gomora.

Ginga Gomora:
    CQC: Sadly, we see this Gomora revert back to luck based offense when fighting Golza, and getting severely injured in the process.
    Firepower: The only trait we see carried over from Rei's Gomora is the O.Wave, established to help the Gomoras burrow, but it did little to nothing to Golza.
    Endurance: Gomora in Ginga's universe did not fair well, as he was destroyed by Golza.
From this we can assume Rei's is the epitome of strength when it comes to Gomoras, having the most agility, stamina, and experience when fighting. It's possible this Gomora could even beat the strongest Godzilla, or at least give it a hell of a fight if allowed to go into it's other modes. But this doesn't stop the Gomora's from having weak spots.
Known weakspots: Tail: Two occasions, the tails of Gomoras have been blasted off.
Nasal Horn: Only ever established by 1967 Gomora, as later Gomora's show that they're strong enough to fling monsters several times heavier then them over their heads with ease.

In conclusion: Gomora will skreeonk you up.
6 years later, some newbie, aka me, decides to give the official stats of the height Gomora 1967 fell.

/watch?v=wIbZ5zMIv2k because I cannot post links or vids or images, here's a portion of the youtube link, skip to 16:56 to see. The height was 2,000 meters. Please no one kill me.