TMVS round 5: GvR vs Tier 3 boss

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

TMVS round 5: GvR vs Tier 3 boss

Post by GmkGoji »

GodzillaVsRayquaza:

https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom. ... i/Iron_Man
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Dooku
https://avp.fandom.com/wiki/Wolf_(Earth)
https://attackontitan.fandom.com/wiki/Levi_Ackerman

Vs

If I'm a dog...

https://hellsing.fandom.com/wiki/Alucard

Arena: City street

Rules: Infinity War Iron man, S2 Levi, Anime Alucard, he does not have access to Shrodinger but has access to lvl 0.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Re: TMVS round 5: GvR vs Tier 3 boss

Post by Greyshot151 »

GvR's team has the greatest lethality of anyone in the tournament, but I think he found the ultimate counter with this tier 3 boss fight.

Alucard will die, there is no question, but ugh... that is kinda his thing. He'll die, and die, and continue to die, but none of GvR's team has a way to get around his #lifehack. They also lack the endurance to kill him, lowballing on purpose, fifty thousand or so times. His guns kill Levi, Level 0 can overcome Wolf and Dooku, and while Tony can fly, telekinesis can make this a fair fight if Alucard REALLY wants to stop playing.

Last factor is the environment. This is a city, so that means there are people around which means even if Alucard has let's say 10 souls saved up, he can just consume those that die in the crossfire to refuel his soul savings. The Bird of Hermes clips GvR's wings in this fight.
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Mon May 16, 2022 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I think that my team can push Alucard to go Level 0. That is the only victory condition they have, as otherwise he outlasts them dramatically, but I think they can batter him around enough to force that out. And I think that, even though the other three members of my team would die, that Iron Man could destroy Alucard’s heart after that point to put him down.

This is difficult, I don’t see Levi or Wolf even getting to Level 0, but Tony and Dooku can push him to that point and force out Level 0, at which point it just requires getting to him and delivering a decisive blow; which thanks to Tony’s flight and range, I think he can accomplish.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Voting for Myself
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

From what I just read of Alucard, he sounds like he's no skreeonking joke. But regardless, the presence of Count Dooku—both a master Force user, and one of if not the best saber duelist in all of Star Wars—and Iron Man, who has ass-tons of weapons and firepower to spare, greatly aids GvR's chances of victory.

Leaning GvR here.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Yeah, I think Alucard is a tough opponent but between Dooku's power, Levi's strength and Wolf/Tony's tech, he can be taken down. GvR

RIP Evan.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Remembering the heart weakness, I'm going to lean toward GvR ever so slightly.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon