TMVS round 5: Kaijuking101 vs Filler team

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

TMVS round 5: Kaijuking101 vs Filler team

Post by GmkGoji »

Last edited by GmkGoji on Mon May 16, 2022 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Re: TMVS round 5: Kaijuking101 vs Filler team

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Sure, why not. If I kill myself with it, it doesn't matter. If I win with it, it's fine.

On the battle itself, can't comment if I don't know any of the opponents.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Kaijuking101 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 2:54 pm Sure, why not. If I kill myself with it, it doesn't matter. If I win with it, it's fine.

On the battle itself, can't comment if I don't know any of the opponents.
Kaijuking's strange box opens up to reveal...

Spy Gaming. The Spy from Team defense fort the second charges in and attempts to backstab Bloodsport, and successfully removes him from the battle, leaving the filler team with only two members.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

What can Kamen Rider Ichigo do? This isn’t too important for right now because the Ultras, Hydra Stomper, and Riot should be able to bring this team down anyway, but for future reference.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:41 pm What can Kamen Rider Ichigo do? This isn’t too important for right now because the Ultras, Hydra Stomper, and Riot should be able to bring this team down anyway, but for future reference.
Tbh, I'm not too sure of the full extent of his feats. Since this is only limited to original series feats, his famous nuke tanking feat doesn't apply. From reference, at bare minimum he can break concrete with punches and can likely go through walls with ease. Also, GmkGoji, is this his initial base form or his upgraded base form that he uses for the rest of the series as well as in every other appearance?

Will do some quick research on Ichigo.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Ichigo can jump high, run fast, has Rider Power which boosts his attacks, can survive in “Absolute Zero” temperatures and can still talk, but can’t move, can punch through boulders, and he’s a master combatant skilled in several martial arts enhanced by his cyborg biology.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Nagoda wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:44 pm Ichigo can jump high, run fast, has Rider Power which boosts his attacks, can survive in “Absolute Zero” temperatures and can still talk, but can’t move, can punch through boulders, and he’s a master combatant skilled in several martial arts enhanced by his cyborg biology.
So, essentially basic stuff then. Would actually posting the feats be more helpful? (No offense if I sound rude, sorry if it offends)

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Kaijuking101 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:49 pm
Nagoda wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:44 pm Ichigo can jump high, run fast, has Rider Power which boosts his attacks, can survive in “Absolute Zero” temperatures and can still talk, but can’t move, can punch through boulders, and he’s a master combatant skilled in several martial arts enhanced by his cyborg biology.
So, essentially basic stuff then. Would actually posting the feats be more helpful? (No offense if I sound rude, sorry if it offends)
Yeah go for it. The only respect thread I found was for The First movie’s version of Ichigo.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Nagoda wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 5:17 pm
Kaijuking101 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:49 pm
Yeah go for it. The only respect thread I found was for The First movie’s version of Ichigo.
Yep, respect threads for Ichigo's Showa stuff are really hard to find, if not nonexistent. Since I dropped Ichigo's series quite early on, I'd have to just post whatever I find on YouTube.

Guess I can post whatever fights I can find, so here (In general, for everyone):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daOaq8ZaOeo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq3r0Wunl6U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y56V0RHYOg
The First episode of his show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWb_yQFHNbs
2nd episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFAgnmDRJdQ
3rd episode, 06:50 in, his Rider Kick breaks a boulder. In most of his fights, he seems to be able to fight low tier superhumans, who are strong enough to jump onto the top of cars. And he can jump extremely high distances, and according to this episode is around 15.3 meters in height in terms of jump height, and he can jump 48.7 meters in terms of distance according to this episode, and they were measuring his stats, so these should count.

That's all I can find it my quick research session. Hope this helps.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

So my verdict on this fight, well, firstly, normally I'd do an in depth analysis, however, I'm unfamiliar with the characters so I can't give any million paragraph long analysis I'd normally enjoy doing.

I do know, is that my team probably wins. Superior numbers (far superior), potentially superior quality of combatants, and the combatants on Filler Team don't seem to have any quality to even even the odds.

So, I guess I win. If someone can tell me what the two opposing combatants can do, that'll be sorta helpful.
Last edited by Kaijuking101 on Tue May 17, 2022 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

kaijuking
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Myself, I guess.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Kaijuking101