TMVS round 4: Nagoda vs Tier 2 boss

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

TMVS round 4: Nagoda vs Tier 2 boss

Post by GmkGoji »

Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Nagoda
Futurian

Re: TMVS round 4: Nagoda vs Tier 2 boss

Post by Nagoda »

I can take em. Edward gives me full advantage of the terrain, while Todoroki allows me to freeze anyone in his direct path. Gon is powerful, but he is also out numbered. Deku could probably try to take someone out with a full strength smash, but he’ll have to analyze and get around everyone else’s powers first, like Luke using the Force or Roy causing the air around them to explode constantly. Add in Kaneki with his Ghoul Physiology and his Kagune, leaping around trying to eat them, and you got a ton of panic going on against Deku and Gon.

Added in 4 minutes 3 seconds:
Also Gon takes a while to do his Rock Paper Scissors attack, and Roy is Anti-Monologe when he gets serious and starts blowing up eyes and tongues.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Season 1 Deku only? Yeah, Gon is strong but he can't solo Nagoda's team by himself, even if Deku takes out one or two members by luck.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

My votes on Myself of course. Even if Deku does try to destroy the building to try taking out someone with him or try to take everyone out at once, he's going to have to deal with a lot of firepower heading his way. Plus Edward could very well use his alchemy to separate the two into groups that would be best to take the out. And once Deku falls, Gon is soon to follow.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Nagoda

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Nagoda
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Nagoda has this. Numbers, firepower and the fact Deku is only S1 Deku, means the bosses are doomed.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon