TMVS round 4: Bacon vs Greyshot

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: TMVS round 4: Bacon vs Greyshot

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

What size is Anguirus at here, initial appearance or when he fought JJ?
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Other questions:

Does Carolina still have her armor upgrades like Super Speed & Color changing armor? Does she also have her grapple shot and a BR?

Also:

Last edited by Greyshot151 on Fri May 13, 2022 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Anguirus when he fought JJ.

Carolina does not have all of her armor upgrades, but she is armed with the magnum and her grappling hook.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

GmkGoji wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 7:29 am Anguirus when he fought JJ.

Carolina does not have all of her armor upgrades, but she is armed with the magnum and her grappling hook.
My assumption then is its just the adaptive armor as that was what she had when we first saw her.

Alright so initial thoughts:

I think on paper, Bacon looks to have a serious advantage with Eren & Anguirus. Each are massive, hardy beings that can deal way more punishment (on average), then most of my team. However, I think the location screws them both over. For instance, if both sides started off on the bottom level, Eren would need to leave to find enough space to transform while Anguirus would charge at my team. If my team ascends the scaffolding, as they are all mostly agile fighters, then Anguirus is kinda rendered useless unless someone falls or stays to fight him (Yuji most likely with his stubborn persona). These limitations aside, the strongest player on the field is still Deku, and his speed/strength, while one or two uses only, exceed anything Anguirus or Eren can handle. Even if SP Anguirus knows Deku's punch is coming, he can't block this: https://youtu.be/Wt9CEa36xn4?t=140

I think the obvious other angle is Obi-Wan & Anakin. With plenty of... high ground, I do canon wise win this brawl unless bacon's team intervenes. Considering Obi-Wan will go for maximum high ground, that really only means Spider-Man or Tanjiro can help. On the flipside, most of my team are agile fighters and can ascend the scaffolding, meaning its more likely Obi-Wan gets an assist than Anakin.

I'll need to place some videos for Carolina & Yuji, but interested to see others thoughts.
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Fri May 13, 2022 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

It seems like Greyshot has this, unless Bacon’s team can get rid of Deku before he lays Anguirus the hell out and get lucky regarding Obi-Wan vs Anakin.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Alphonse could also potentially trap Anguirus by manipulating the terrain.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

This is undoubtedly an up climb to survive. Greyshot has a great team that counters mine pretty well but I do not see all hope lost.

Obi-Wan is my second biggest threat as he takes out Anakin if they are alone, with a 5 v 5 going it is going to be hard for any of my team members to jump in and help against Kenobi. But there should be a chance due to Spider-Man and Tanjiro's speed or Eren and Anguirus' sheer presence as they join the battle. Anguirus and Eren can destroy the environment even if Alphonse messes with it, as Eren has been seen to destroy entire sections of a district while fighting the Female Titan and Anguirus can bulldoze through the environment if he is able to.

Deku is pretty strong and one good hit against any of my team members is a game over BUT that is if he even hands the hit. Deku is fast and strong but so are Spider-Man and Tanjiro. Once they see his bones breaking with every attack, then he is going to be in a world of hurt when Spider-Man manages to dodge him constantly and then beat him down due to sheer power, speed, and experience or Tanjiro is going to see the thread and manage to land a killing blow.

Carolina is strong and deadly but she is not a team player. She has a massive ego and Spider-Man trolling her with quips is probably not gonna bold well when she loses it and goes in for the kill. Now she can do major damage to my team, that is true but she is going to also have just as much trouble. Especially if Anguirus charges in if she is distracted.

Yuji. I fear. He is incredibly fast and hits like a truck to my team, my team is going to have to be smart around him and survive long enough for possibly everyone to jump in and take him down. Eren's regeneration could heal the wounds however and get up pissed off and deal with Yuji if he knows he is a true threat.

Kenobi if anyone jumps in to help Anakin will at least be dealing with multiple opponents and have Anakin's chances go up. Though he does have the force which does not bold well for my team, so does Anakin and he can help his teammates that way as well. Alphonse can also be dealt with by sheer power and teamwork.

Its a hard fight but I think that I can win this. You guys do bring some good arguments though, this is a hard fight for me for sure.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

This is for sure the hardest match of the round. Equal number of evenly matched combatants, with Greyshot having the advantage of versatility while Bacon has raw power with Anguirus and Eren.

Deku full-force punching the Attack Titan would fuck it up, but if he hits the body or a limb he wouldn’t actually put it down, he’d need to strike the head to take Eren out of the fight. Assuming Eren goes Attack Titan and doesn’t just 3D Maneuver Gear up the scaffolding and start swinging the Ultrasteel swords, which while obviously not as deadly as his Titan form overall could end up being just as, if not more helpful with him slicing someone open who would have avoided the Titan.

Carolina brings something to the table that Bacon’s team doesn’t have. Range, specifically a gun. Obviously not the guarantee of victory or anything, but it’s something Bacon’s team lacks and could be the point that pushes things in Greyshot’s favor.

What ultimately gives this to Greyshot is that his team is very well suited, with the environment aiding as well, to avoid Anguirus barging into them. That factor taken out lets them deal with the rest of Bacon’s team, after a difficult fight.
KWCE Administrator

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Voting myself for the reasons I and GvR listed.
—Epsilon