TMVS round 3: UltimateDitto vs Imprisoned

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

TMVS round 3: UltimateDitto vs Imprisoned

Post by GmkGoji »

Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Breakdown
Keizer

Re: TMVS round 3: UltimateDitto vs Imprisoned

Post by Breakdown »

Clips for the Boss team?
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Jonathan pretty much counters Nezuko, when he lands a hit on her her its guaranteed death since Hamon is basically solar energy, the very thing demons are killed by. He has the smarts and techniques to pull this off.

Alphonso seems to be the biggest threat which I'm hoping Rey can keep up with. Still have to research Alphonse.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I think Ditto can do this, barely. Alphonse is tough but his team should be able to defeat him, and as he mentioned he has the counter against Nezuko.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Ditto can take this one. JoJo murders demon child with the power of sunlight, while the rest go against Alphonse and hope Bakugo’s explosion, Rey’s Lightsaber, or Thel’s Laser Sword thing manages to cut through and break the seal tethering Alphonse’s soul to that armor.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Voting me.Explosions and severing limbs are not in short supply with my team, Bakugo could potentially bust open the armor or Arbiter sneaks up on Alphonse with his invisibility and plants a plasma grenade.

Alphonso manipulating the terrain shouldn't be too big a problem for Rey to move, break, throw back at Alphonse, or for Bakugo to propel and move around or blast apart.

I believe the numbers game will catch up to Alphonse and lead my team to victory.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

JoJo should be an equal/match for Nezuko. Alphonse is tough, but if Thel or Rey gets in close, he can't repair his own armor unless Ed is there or he has a philosopher stone. I think Ditto has a solid edge here.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Ditto