The New Generation Tournament of Power Final Boss Round - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. Demon Lord Beasts

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power Final Boss Round - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. Demon Lord Beasts

Post by MoarCrossovers »

GodzillavsRayquaza
Baraba (Z), Woola, Thunder Killer, Gigadelos, King Ghidorah (Heisei), Alien Barossa (Gen 1), Indominus rex, Ramarak, Alien Gapiya Abel, Hyper Zetton Deathscythe, Gue-Basser and Zaigorg

VS

Maga-Zetton, Maga-Basser, Maga-Grand King, Maga-Jappa, Maga-Pandon and Maga-Orochi

Arena: Planet Kushia

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.
All combatants' height and weights set to Showa scale.
Once the Demon Lord Beasts have fallen, Magatano-Orochi will awaken and enter the battlefield.

GvR, will you use your item(s)?
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Sun May 30, 2021 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power Final Boss Round - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. Demon Lord Beasts

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I will use Humanity’s Ultimate Weapon.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power Final Boss Round - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. Demon Lord Beasts

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Maga-Basser has been eliminated by the XIO Musketty trio, who will now aid GvR's team for the battle.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

So, the first wave isn’t much of an issue. Maga-Orochi is the only one that won’t get insta-murdered by my team, and even then, he’s not doing much when two separate combatants on my team could kill him solo. Zaigorg could just demolish him with ease, or Woola could absorb the Maga Thunderclap and then either drain Maga-Orochi’s life or just fucking eat him like he did to Galactron MK2.

The issue is Magatano. Woola has his same gimmick of being able to eat beams and drain a foe’s energy quickly, but Woola lacks the huge amount of beams Magatano has. But, most if not all of my team should still be alive at the point Magatano arrives, so I think that with Woola and Zaigorg being the main damage dealers as the rest of my team runs interference and distracts Magatano, we can eventually wear him down, especially if the more intelligent members of my team and/or the XIO team aiding us can figure out Magatano’s weakness and allow my team to exploit it.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

This is an uphill battle for GvR. Part 1 of the fight is relatively easy, with only Maga Grand King and Maga Orochi being threats. Zetton, Pandon, and Jappa are just there to die, and die horribly they will. Of course, GvR's team will taie casualties of his own: Indoninus, Ramarak, Alien Barossa, and Hyper Zetton Deathscythe are all likely, if not confirmed to bite the dust before Maga Orochi falls...

And then phase 2 begins, and all hell breaks loose. Woola is a massive help here, being able to eat up Magata Orochi's beam... But he cannot eat EVERY beam fired, and Magata No Orochi has a LOT of firepower at his disposal. Unless GvR's team is able to figure out his weakness and focus all firepower there FAST, Magata is going to pick his team apart until it's just Woola and Zaigorg left. And as much as I like Zaigorg, he alone won't be able to hold out against the world devourer, and one Zaigorg gets blown up, poor Woola is left up a creek without a paddle.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

If Gigadelos can multiply enough, they might be able to help out. Although if they do multiply like crazy in this fight somehow, that’s just more meals for both Woola and Magatano Orochi. Anyways, the Maga Kaiju other than Orochi and Grand King are going to be killed off fast, thus only accelerating the doom that comes with Magatano Orochi once they beat down Grand King. The weaker lackeys will be dying off fast, but the stronger ones should help vastly against Orochi. It also depends on which monster can put eat the other. Woola is a literal black hole, but he can’t eat everything that comes his way. However, that’s were Baraba comes in to take some of the other beams coming their way and redirect them back to Orochi through the Yapool Dimension. It’s a tough fight overall though, and it’s the second phase that really makes this fight truly challenging.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

I will bring up the fact that, if the win condition for my team is “my team figures out Magatano’s weakspot”, then I am greatly aided by the presence of the XIO Musketty Trio, who will most likely be able to find the weakspot quickly. When my team sees Magatano ignore their firepower until the trio blasts the weakspot and draws an actual reaction, they’ll quickly figure it out.
KWCE Administrator

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

The trio could definitely help out... If they live long enough to do so. And between Maga Grand King's shockwave attack, Maga Pandon's fireball spam in sun mode, and later on Magatano's own sea of DIE in every direction... I just don't see it. I'm leaning the Demon Beasts
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

For the reasons I have already outlined, myself. The XIO Trio have stuck in there through some pretty dire battles, perhaps not as dire as Magatano, but against the first wave they can live due to how much help they’ll have.
KWCE Administrator

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

If he can kill Orochi before he finishes off the remaining Maga Kaiju, GvR can take this.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.