The New Generation Tournament of Power R7 - Kiryu2012 vs. Nagoda

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power R7 - Kiryu2012 vs. Nagoda

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Kiryu2012
Maga-Orochi, Imit-Ultraman Belial, Skull Gomora, Cyber Gomora, Gargorgon (R/B), Bullton (Z), Night Fang, Kong (Monsterverse), Gispy Avenger, Erimaki-Telesdon, Gamera (Showa), Segmeger and Pagos (Taiga)

VS

Nagoda
UItraman Orb, Ultroid Zero, Ultraman Orb Darkness, Bezelb, War Deity, Bemular (Empowered), Iron Giant (Ready Player One), Takkong (Taiga), Slattern, Ultraman Zero Darkness and Sevenger (Z)

Arena: Planet Mikarito

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.
All combatants' height and weights set to Showa scale.
Kong does not possess the Fin Breaker.
Orb has access to Spacium Zeperion, Burnmite, Hurricane Slash and Thunder Breaster.
All Ultras' time limits have been doubled to six minutes.
A D20 has been rolled to determine the effectiveness of Bezelb's Kugutsu poison. With a result of 20, two random lackeys from the enemy team (Gamera (Showa) and Kong (Monsterverse)) join Nagoda's team.

Nagoda, will you use your item(s)?
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Sun May 23, 2021 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Nagoda
Futurian

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power R7 - Kiryu2012 vs. Nagoda

Post by Nagoda »

Just going to say now, I’d like to use my What’s Yours is Mine item so that if I win, I’ll steal a monster.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

And with that, let the debate commence.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Between having Orb with Thunder Breastar, which means Maga-Orochi just gets hard-countered, and having stolen MV Kong for this match, I gotta give this to Nagoda for sure.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Even with the loss of Kong, Kiryu's still not someone to be underestimated. Yes, Maga Orochi is going to get bodied by Thundder Breastar, but pound for pound, Kiryu still has the better lackeys overall. Gipsy Avenger can at least hang with Kong in terms of fighting skill and speed, and can run circles around most of Nagoda's crew. Skull Gomora and Cyber Gomora are both highly dangerous threats, as is Gargorgon and Night Fang and Emerki Telesdon. Then there's still Bullton, whose dimensional fuckery, teleportation and barrier makes it a huge needle in Nagoda's side.

Unfortunately, the numbers on Nagoda's side are the main thing outweighing the overall mook quality, and all the Ultramen/Dark Ultramen Nagoda has only further helps him out...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Alright, even with Kong and Gamera being taken, I still think my team can win this. Bullton's gonna be a big help with all its hax, and Telesdon's beam reflection will alleviate some of the projectiles coming his way. Imit-Ultraman should still be able to help take out some of Nagoda's crew, if not help Orochi against Orb, not to mention Night Fang and Gargorgon being a constant danger.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Let’s say this to start, my leader hard counters your leader since I have access to Thunder Breaster, and we know how fast that form beat the crap out of Maga Orochi. Thus, with that out of the way, that leaves Orb open to help Ultroid Zero beat the crap out of Imit-Ultraman Belial. Once they finish up there, they can then kill off the rest of the lackeys, or just D4 the entire battlefield into oblivion. Ultroid Zero should be able to hold his own against Belial, or any of the other lackeys considering he was able to ward off three to five monsters simultaneously before the usage of the D4 Ray.

As for the Lackey battle, I think Bezelb did good here. Kong will be very useful in beating down enemies. I think he could damage Cyber Gomora before he gets beamed into oblivion, or deal with the others like Pagos or Gypsy Avenger. Their missiles and energy attacks will hurt yes, but he’s determined enough to at least weaken them. Now for the fun one, Gamera Showa. Almost all of Skull Gomora’s attacks use fire in some form from his Red King side. The fireball barrage and the flame breath are just food to Gamera here. Otherwise, Gamera is going to be smashed to death by Skull Gomora’s superior strength or the Oscilatory Ray. But he should serve as distraction enough. Especially since he just keeps going even with holes in his chest.

Bullton is going to be a pain to deal with, but lucky for me, I got numbers here, and what basically amounts to three other Ultras in my lackeys in the form of the two Darkness clones and the War Diety. With the two Darkness clones, they should be able to get close enough to Bullton to tear out his antennae, thus weakening him and allowing me to get rid of that portal and teleporting rock. And since it’s Zero Darkness and Orb Darkness, they have the power to take him out quickly.

The War Diety has lost to a Gargorgon before, but I have enough lackeys to have someone help her finish the job she failed at before by sending in the Iron Giant. He may get petrified, or he’ll serve as just the right amount of firepower to take out her eye to stop her petrification. Either that, or Bezelb helps her with his beams and tail to hold Gargorgon still enough to take out her eye.

The Iron Giant vs Gypsy Avenger is a fight right there. While one has a lot more firepower and weaponry, the Iron Giant is more durable and, might just eat Gypsy Avenger. Is there anything against having my guy eat his enemies if they are metal? Even then, while he might not be the better fighter, he will be a good defense against the Jeager until a stronger lackey hops in to finish the job. While I wish I had Windom here, Sevenger will serve as a nice replacement to fight Erimaki Telesdon. He won’t be as agile as Windom, but he will be able to tear off that frill. And once that’s gone, a rocket fist or one of his other finishing attacks will knock out Telesdon. And is Sevenger can last long enough, they can coordinate with Ultroid Zero, a fellow Storage robot.

Night Fang is a problem here. His nightmare beam might cause some issues with whoever he fights, I don’t think the Kaiju from Pacific Rim can have nightmares with their hive mind. So maybe Slattern is my key to taking down Night Fang, if he can get through all the beams and manage to hold him down. Slattern vs Gypsy Avenger is just a slaughter for Slattern, after a hard fought battle with casualties on both sides.

Segmeger’s poison is an issue here, but I’m willing to sacrifice my lackeys to deal with him. Takkong’s flames might be able to burn the blood before it gets on him, or he’ll get poisoned and start dying. His tanky hide will help him last through the damage Segmeger will be dishing out. Or if we go a different route, Gamera could eat the flames and get poisoned, taking one for the team as he deals with Segmeger, while Takkong goes to be a punching bag for Skull Gomora, which he would last a lot longer than Gamera would in that fight due to his invisibility and his fire spin to reflect energy attacks.

Either way, as long as my lackeys can distract the stronger lackeys on the offer team, it should last long enough for my leaders to finish off the other leaders, and either D4 the rest of the battlefield or murder whoever is left alongside the Darkness clones as a team of four Ultras.

Added in 40 seconds:
Or I could start off with the D4 Ray and wipe out a bunch of enemy lackeys, but leave myself one leader down, and use numbers to my advantage.
_______

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Nagoda for hard-countering Maga-Orochi, and for having stolen MV Kong.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Voting for myself.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

My votes on myself.
_______