The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R2 - UltimateDitto vs. Greeza (3rd Form)

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R2 - UltimateDitto vs. Greeza (3rd Form)

Post by MoarCrossovers »

UltimateDitto
Ultraman Belial (Early Style), Horoboros (Z), Gorothunder, Demaaga, Shepherdon, Maga-Pandon, Daimajin and Windom (Z)

VS

Greeza (3rd Form)

Arena: Planet Yomi

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.
All combatants' height and weights set to Showa scale.
All Ultras' time limits have been doubled to six minutes.
Shepherdon's energy-charging abilities have boosted all combatants on their team with a time limit to 10 minutes of active time.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R2 - UltimateDitto vs. Greeza (3rd Form)

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Ditto should be able to win, though he will be in for a tough fight. His team should be able to withstand the storm that is Greeza and overwhelm him with numbers, and with Shepherdon boosting Belial’s time limit, the extra four minutes with him present should be the final nail in the coffin. He’ll lose team members, but Ditto will likely come out on top.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R2 - UltimateDitto vs. Greeza (3rd Form)

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

There are definitely going to be casualties on Ditto's team, but the heavy lifters in Belial, Horoboros, Gorothunder, and Shepherdon offering assistance and bolstering Belial should be enough to him to carve out a victory against Greeza, even with his massive bag of tricks.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Pretty much in agreement with everyone here, I'll take losses but Belial, Goro, horoborus and Windom will definitely pull the weight of the lesser lackeys, not to mention the Shepardon boost, I can pull off the win here.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

There is going to be a ton of casualties here. With the ability to absorb beams and fire them back, the powers of all the monsters he’s absorbed, an all out attack move, and his ability to fire off Dark Thunder Energy to weaken Beings of Light, Ditto has his work cut out for him. If Belial gets hit by the Dark Thunder Energy, that’s going to weaken him since he is in his Early Style and still fully ultra. Gorothunder might help a lot, but he is going to be going through a literal war zone of beams and energy attacks, while simultaneously having his energy attacks being absorbed and redirected. Shepardon’s boosts will definitely help, as will Horoboros’s speed, but the rest of the lackeys don’t have the means to do damage to Greeza.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

UltimateDitto
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

UD squeaks by with a hard won victory
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Ditto can pull through this one.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

I vote me.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image