The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R2 - Nagoda vs. Reibatos and the Ghost Monster Army

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R2 - Nagoda vs. Reibatos and the Ghost Monster Army

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Nagoda
Ultraman Orb, Ultraman Orb Darkness, Bezelb, War Deity, Bemular (Empowered), Iron Giant (Ready Player One), Takkong (Taiga), Slattern, Maga-Basser and Sevenger (Z)

VS

Reibatos, Demaaga (UFO), Juda Spectre (UFO), Mecha Gomora (UFO), Gudon (UFO), Twin Tail (UFO), King Joe (UFO), Birdon (UFO) and Tyrant (UFO)

Arena: Narak

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.
All combatants' height and weights set to Showa scale.
Orb has access to Spacium Zeperion, Burnmite, Hurricane Slash and Thunder Breaster.
All Ultras' time limits have been doubled to six minutes.
Bezelb's Kugutsu poison is disabled for this round.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R2 - Nagoda vs. Reibatos and the Ghost Monster Army

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I’ll abstain until seeing other arguments. Without Emerium Slugger, Nagoda is gonna be hard pressed to put Reibatos down, but his numbers advantage and the presence of his non-leader heavy hitters means he should be able to be living for a while and will be difficult for Reibatos’ army to bring down as well. This gonna come down to the wire no matter what.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R2 - Nagoda vs. Reibatos and the Ghost Monster Army

Post by Nagoda »

I'm sure I can take this one. It'll be a hard fought battle, but I should win out in the end. A 10 vs 9 battle. Orb is going to struggle fighting Reibatos, but he should hold off long enough for the rest of his team to hop in, or if all else fails, Stobium Dynamite and take both out together. Reibatos's one strength in keeping him from defeat is his regenerative ability, requiring constant damage or one really powerful blast to finish him off, something He could do in Hurricane Slash or Burnmite but didn't do since they wanted to showcase Emerium Slugger. I think a self-destruct could do the trick, but it'll leave Orb weakened afterward. Another thing to note is that Orb Darkness was able to withstand all of Orb's Forms until he used Emerium Slugger to finish him off. Meaning, Darkness is going to help me defeat the stronger enemy lackeys here with his Darkness Calibur and the attacks that come with it. And with how quickly many of these lackeys went down to Zero and Orb in their non ultimate forms, they should fall just as quick here. Darkness can handle fighting the stronger ones like Juda and King Joe easily, and can probably take out Tyrant with a partner like the War Diety to watch his back. If anything, Orb and Orb Darkness could just unleash one really powerful attack at the start and take out the lesser lackeys really easily since it basically took one or two finishers to kill all of them. If they do that, say Darkness uses the Darkness fireball and Orb in Burnmite uses the Stobium Burst, they should have a wide enough range of fire to take out the likes of Gudon, Twintail, and Birdon before Tyrant eventually absorbs the energy heading towards him. If the opposing team tries the same thing, Empowered Bemular and the War Diety step up. One absorbs the beams heading their way, and if there is too much to absorb, the War Diety places her protective energy dome over her allies and sacrifices herself.

Bezelb should be able to handle the lesser lackeys like Twintail and Gudon easily, but if it teams up with the War Diety, they are going to dominate their enemy. Sure the War Diety might not be powerful attack wise, but her defense and ability to move is great here. Her shields are going to be the saving factor for many of my guys here, especially since she was able to ward off two Choju and two Bezelb from entering her kingdom, while not wanting to fight. Now that her inhibitions against fighting are gone, she is going to be fighting amazingly well. Her crown beam is powerful, about as strong as an Ultra beam if used properly, especially when overcharged. Her arm guards are strong enough to withstand the Queen Bezelb's beams, as well as having blade extentions and being launchable at enemies. Her Energy Shields are also pretty helpful here to defend allies against powerful attacks that come from the enemy. If anything, she's an overglorified Shield for the team here, defending them from attacks, while simultaneously being able to take out monsters like Twin Tail or Gudon one on one. With the help of Bezelb or some other monsters, I think she can take out the stronger monsters like Mecha Gomora and Juda. Her defensive capabilities would help her to keep the attacks off her team, and her speed will allow her to get around the battlefield to shield them.

Bemular's only purpose here is to absorb any beam attacks heading towards whoever he is fighting near to allow them to take the fight to Melee. He can probably handle fighting Gudon or Twintail, but he might die in the end result with his lackluster ability in Melee combat. If he can keep them back with beams, then he should be fine. Now for the Iron Giant. I think he can distract King Joe long enough for help to arrive after Gudon, Twin Tail, and Birdon die. King Joe's greatest aspect is his defensive ability, and against another robot with powerful defensive/repair abilities? They basically counter each other, since I don't think King Joe has anything on par with Atomic Breath to use here against the Iron Giant. Takkong is an interesting one in this fight with his ability to basically be an immovable Object, his invisibility, and his ability to breath fire, oil, and become a rolling fireball. He can deal with the molten iron of Demaaga. The Flame breath of Demaaga should just bounce right off his fireball hide, while Takkong utilizes his invisibility to deal sneak attacks on him. If anything, he can probably handle Twin Tail and Gudon together, his immovability with his suction cups and fire warding them off while using his oil slick to trip them up every once in a while.

Slattern is basically there to be a big target to get the rest of his team members some rest. He can deal some damage, but not enough against the tougher lackeys. He can take a lot of pain, and that will help to allow him to rush close to his enemies and tackle them to the ground for his allies to attack. Maga Basser is just there to create a storm for me. This is my Counter to Birdon. If Birdon decides to fly, she'll have to deal with an entire hurricane system surrounding her with powerful winds, and I think the Maga Kaiju will defeat her fellow Bird Monster easily.

Now for the fun part. Sevenger! With the ability to use a rocket punch, and the power to equip a drill hand, I think Sevenger can deal with the lesser lackeys or even Demaaga fine. The Rocket Punch should be helpful in knocking back or even killing a lesser lackey like Gudon or Twin Tail if his kill with Gigas was anything to show for him, and it's quite unfortunate that I am not allowed anything from Sevenger Fight or else he'd be bringing an M16 to the fight, and having the enemies shooting themselves in the face due to a misfire. He does, however, have the ability to use weapons, so if he can get his hand on Judas Specter's weapon, it should help him out greatly as one of the few allowed to use the Beliarok. His Drill hand should give him some leverage to slash whoever he has to face, or in normal combat he can dish out some nice melee. Plus, he's got his angry eyes. I'm also going to assume his time limit has also been increased with the Ultras to 6 minutes, meaning he'll have plenty of time to beat down the smaller lackeys and THEN gang up on on the stronger ones like Tyrant and Mecha Gomora. My plan really relies on the weaker guys being taken out quickly so that they can all jump the stronger guys.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Reibatos. Orb can’t really defeat him. Yes, Hurricane Slash is as fast as Emerium Slugger, but it is not capable of outputting nearly the same levels of damage. Stobium Dynamite was pretty much ineffective against Maga-Orochi, which makes me think any damage it could do would just be healed. As well, Reibatos was capable of overwhelming Orb in combat without much issue, with greater forms than he has here, Reibatos will demolish Orb stuck with just his first four forms.

Nagoda’s lackeys are gonna be hard pressed to break down the stronger monsters on Reibatos’ side like Juda Spectre and Mecha Gomora, given how it took Ultimate Zero to deal with the former and Orb Trinity to deal with the latter. Once Reibatos deals with Orb, Nagoda’s lackeys are gonna be picked apart with ease.

And as well, what’s stopping Reibatos from reviving monsters on his own team that get defeated, or even worse, reviving fallen monsters on Nagoda’s team and controlling them?
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Yeah, this is going to cascade against Nagoda fast once Orb bites the dust. Reibatos just has better chances of victory.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I still think My Team can pull through, even if Orb starts losing to Reibatos. As long as he can stall long enough for back up, he’ll survive.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.