The New Generation Tournament of Power R4 - Breakdown vs. Nagoda

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power R4 - Breakdown vs. Nagoda

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Breakdown
Maga-Grand King, Neronga (R/B), Hyper Zetton Deathscythe,Segmeger and Pagos (Taiga)

VS

Nagoda
Ultraman Orb, Ultraman Orb Darkness, Bezelb,War Deity, Bemular (Empowered) and Iron Giant (Ready Player One)

Arena: STORAGE HQ

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.
All combatants' height and weights set to Showa scale.
Orb has access to Spacium Zeperion, Burnmite, Hurricane Slash and Thunder Breaster.
All Ultras' time limits have been doubled to six minutes.
A D20 has been rolled to determine the effectiveness of Bezelb's Kugutsu poison. With a result of 14, one random lackey from the enemy team (Segmeger) joins Nagoda's team.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power R4 - Breakdown vs. Nagoda

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Even without the Kugetsu affecting Segmeger, I’d still have probably given this to Nagoda. Orb already knows how to deal with Maga-Grand King, which means Breakdown’s team would be missing its leader very quickly. At which point, it’s just a downward spiral.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Yeah, unfortunately for Breakdown, Maga Grand King is just dead weight against Orb, and once the most potent member of his team is gone, everything just goes from bad to worse for Breakdown. Segmeger's poison is going to wreck havok on the likes of Pagos and Neronga, and then you throw in the rest of Nagoda's team and all the numbers... it's not going to be a pretty end for Breakdown's team.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Quite unfortunate for Breakdown to fight the one leader that’s beaten his leader before. Any beams fired towards my team will be intercepted by Empowered Bemular, I now have double the poison with Segmeger under my Kugutsu meaning Neronga is going to go down fast with so many monster gunning for him, HZD would be a problem with his Teleportation, if I didn’t have a spare Orb to deal with him, as for Pagos, The Iron Giant has this one.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Nagoda
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I have this one in the bag. My leader beats his leader and my lackeys are stronger.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.