The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R1 - Nagoda vs. Chimeraberus

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R1 - Nagoda vs. Chimeraberus

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Nagoda
Ultraman Orb, Ultraman Orb Darkness, Bezelb and War Deity

VS

Chimeraberus

Arena: Ayaka City

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.
Orb has access to Spacium Zeperion, Burnmite, Hurricane Slash and Thunder Breaster.
All Ultras' time limits have been doubled to six minutes.
Bezelb's Kugutsu poison is disabled for this round.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R1 - Nagoda vs. Chimeraberus

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Nagoda will likely have a difficult time, but he should win overall. Orb and Geed are roughly equal in their equivalent forms, close enough to where Orb can do what Geed did in that fight, and while Orb doesn’t have Origin here to fulfill what RMM did, he does have three supporters who should be able to make up for it enough to net him the win, even if Bezelb likely dies quickly.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I almost mistook this for Beryudora and was going to ask if I could disrupt all the monsters with my Reionyx Powers. Now I remember Chimeraberus is the Fusion Rise for Belial, Five King, and Zogu which makes this a much easier fight. The Two Orbs should be able to handle this with Bezelb and the War Diety playing as supports with hit an runs or playing as sacrificial pawns to take a deadly blow for the two heavy hitters. With Orb changing forms, his speed in Hurricane Slash would allow him to dodge attacks momentarily while Orb Darkness uses the powerful attacks of Orb Origin through the Darkness Calibur, even if it is only the fireball attack and the powerful beam. Burnmite gives me the option to have Orb do a Kamikaze attack in case all else fails with the Stobium Dynamite, or a powerful explosive kick. The only form he can match blow for bow with Chimeraberus would be in Thunder Breaster, but the utility of switching forms should help him to adapt to the combat while his darkness clone does some heavy firepower attacks with the Darkness Calibur. And if Thunder Breaster can handle the attacks of Maga-Orochi, it should also survive an encounter with the attacks of Chimeraberus. With the War Diety and Bezelb working as sacrificial pawns, that should allow the two Orbs to defeat the fusion rised Belial.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Nagoda
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

My votes on Myself.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.