The New Generation Tournament of Power R3 - Nagoda vs. UltimateDitto

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power R3 - Nagoda vs. UltimateDitto

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Nagoda
Ultraman Orb, Ultraman Orb Darkness, Bezelb and War Deity

VS

UltimateDitto
Ultraman Belial (Early Style), Horoboros (Z) and Gorothunder

Arena: Planet Tenebris

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.
Orb has access to Spacium Zeperion, Burnmite, Hurricane Slash and Thunder Breaster.
All Ultras' time limits have been doubled to six minutes.
A D20 has been rolled to determine the effectiveness of Bezelb's Kugutsu poison. With a result of 10, the poison is ineffective and Nagoda fails to steal members from the enemy team.
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power R3 - Nagoda vs. UltimateDitto

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Vid for War Deity and Bezelb: https://youtu.be/81MufAoWj4c
Bear in mind that in most of that, War Deity is pacifistic and choosing to not fight, while here there is none of that.

Vid of Horoboros (Z): https://youtu.be/NIIwFAKr3v8

This is actually a pretty tough matchup. Obviously Nagoda has a numbers advantage, but Ditto overall has a heftier team. Bezelb die from one Ultra beam, which means this is quickly going to become a 3v3.

Belial vs Orb should go in Belial’s favor until Thunder Breastar comes out, but even then Belial isn’t going to be stomped. He can hang in there against TB. Gorothunder and Horoboros should be able to handle Orb Darkness and War Deity, even when War Deity tries to fight she doesn’t seem to be very good at it, which means against either of these powerful foes she’ll be overwhelmed. And in battles like this, one member of a side falling tends to begin a domino effect.

I’m actually going to lean Ditto for having stronger lackeys. If Orb can defeat Belial, by the time he does so he’ll have to deal with two powerful foes while very low on time, assuming he doesn’t have to deal with them while Belial is still up and active.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Already stated why I’m voting Ditto.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Going to vote on myself. Reasons being, I feel that Orb can handle fighting Early State Belial easily enough. Thunder Breaster uses a more powerful form of Belial, unless this is Absolute Conspiracy Belial who is powered up. AS for the rest, Orb Darkness should be able to handle either of the other lackeys easily considering he utilizes the powers of Orb Origin, including its attacks and its sword. Either that, or he can back up the original with melee combat, considering he was also on par with many of Orbs other forms while being an incomplete clone. Bezelb I don't see doing much without the Kugutsu, but he can serve as a distraction to allow the War Diety to fight, and considering she is no longer going to be a pacifist for this fight, she should do a lot of damage considering she was able to hold off two puppet choju and several bezelb while not fighting, meaning she is good at deflecting attacks. Gorothunder is a problem though, meaning that Orb Darkness is going to have to deal with that first, leaving the two Tree of LIfe monsters to deal with Horoboros, which should be easy enough.
Last edited by Nagoda on Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

I mean Horoborus is speed so I think he can handle himself well enough. Bella early style would probably thrash normal Orb as most new gen Ultra's need powerups to deal with more powerful opponents, and if this Absolute Conspiracy where he is juiced, then he can definitely handle both Orb's if the team up on him, although he might have his hands full.

I agree with GvR about Gorothunder being able to handle War Diety pretty well. I just believe my lackeys are a tad more superior to Nagoda's with a mighty Leader to boot.

I vote Me.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image