The New Generation Tournament of Power (Main Thread)

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power (Main Thread)

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Start casting your votes, everyone.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

"Yes. More, more. Keep pushing the limits of your power if you want to survive this. There is no place for emotions or weakness - you conquer or you perish. These was the rules of my tournament, and for all of life itself."

"I am pleased with the level of progress that some of you are making. Yes... You might even reach the standards I expected if you continue to grow with the same haste. I shall keep my eyes on you."

"But you, weakling, I can not tolerate. To bear my blood and my power within those veins of their pathetic form is an privilege that you are undeserving of. Failure after failure after failure... There is no place for you here. Now rot in the depths of the Monster Graveyard!"

Round 4 reaches its end. If things continue to progress as they are, I'm expecting some real powerhouse clashes in the near future. Unfortunately, Voyager, with your fourth loss, I'm afraid you are eliminated and won't be participating in that stage of the tournament.

Round 4:
Nagoda
GodzillavsRayquaza
Kiryu2012
UltimateDitto

You have two days to make your purchases and post them in the appropriate thread.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Now that I may grab a new lackey, as said before, I would like to add Alien Gapiya Abel to my team.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Well, I'm a goner (that's what I get for being indecisive). Oh well, I'm taking Maga-Jappa to fill that last slot.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

With Voyager's elimination, I'll take Maga-Pandon as my new lackey.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I will be taking Takkong with me to oil down the opposition.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I'll be taking Erimaki-Telesdon.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Round 5 is a-go.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Commence judgement!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

"There is only so much failure I can take. Begone from this world, weakling!"

Round 5 comes to a close, and with it also comes the close of another combatant's journey. With their fourth and final loss, Breakdown is evicted from the matchups.

Round 5:
Nagoda
HillyHulk
Kiryu2012

You have two days to make your purchases and select your new lackeys, making sure to post in the appropriate threads.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I'll be taking Segmeger.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Hyper Zetton Deathscythe.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I'll be taking Neronga; invisibility should be pretty useful when I'm outnumbered.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

I'll take Windom as my lackey
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I’ll be taking Maga-Basser.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Round 6 is up and operational.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Voting can begin.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Is it the time to grab new lackeys and do all the in-between stuff?
KWCE Administrator

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

"I am surprised. Truly. In spite of the growing stakes and power amongst you, some of you manage to cling on in the shadows of your superior comrades. I applaud you on your efforts to survive as long as you have. Perhaps you will turn the flow of progress around. Or perhaps not."

"The time has come once more to flush out the weak and strengthen the strong. I will ensure that only the greatest, the smartest and the cruelest will persevere, and for this, I call upon a higher class of obstacle, one that, should you overcome, I shall handsomely reward."

"Awaken, gladiators of battles past! Heed my call and summon your power to test my warriors to the limits of their limits."

Surprises galore last round. And next up, suffering galore, because it's time for Boss Round 2: Electric Boogaloo!

Round 6:
Kiryu2012
UltimateDitto
HillyHulk

HillyHulk, for beating a boss battle, you receive one free purchase from the item Shop costing under 250 points.

The same rules apply from the last boss round: If you win, you receive the regular amount of points and the chance to purchase one free item costing under 250 points from the Item Shop. If you lose, it will not count towards your loss records, but you won't receive any points. And now for the new basic tier of bosses:
Spoiler:
Dark Lugiel
Gua Spectre
Greeza (3rd Form)
Zaigorg + Gorg Antlar + Gorg Fire Golza
Sadeath + Darebolic
Chimeraberus
Galactron MK2 + 2 Galactron (Geed)
Leugocyte
Snake Darkness
Ultra Dark-Killer + Ultraman Zero Darkness
Darkness Copies (X Darkness + Orb Darkness + Geed Darkness)
Destrudos
But of course, there remains the option to upgrade for a bigger, badder boss battle, with greater rewards and risks. Victory sees you earning 300 points and one free lackey, as well as one free store item cosing under 400 points. If you lose, however, it will count towards your loss record, and one of your lackeys will be retired from your team, unable to be purchased back until after the next round. Dare you take the challenge of facing off against these terrible titans?
Spoiler:
Vict Lugiel
Etelgar
Magatano Orochi
Reibatos and the Ghost Monster Army (Demaaga, Mecha Gomora, Juda Spectre, Gudon, Twin Tail, Birdon, King Joe and Tyrant)
Ultraman Belial Atrocius
Gillvalis + 4 Galactron (Geed)
Ultraman Tregear
Zett and the Artificial Zetton Army
Absolute Tartarus
Grimdo
Super Grand King Spectre
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Sat May 15, 2021 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I'm adding Gymaira to my list of kaiju; mind control will certainly come in handy. As for bosses... you know what, let's go crazy and go for tier three!