The New Generation Tournament of Power (Main Thread)

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power (Main Thread)

Post by HillyHulk »

Breakdown wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:45 pm So I have to ask, is the Mecha Gomora that's available as a lackey really THAT bad?
The only time we see this version, it barely lasts a minute before being destroyed by Russo. No powerup either, just Treagear showing it attacking stuff to test his resolve.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Breakdown wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:45 pm So I have to ask, is the Mecha Gomora that's available as a lackey really THAT bad?
Look at the footage and see for yourself.

https://youtu.be/Y5qFdlF7zJc
(7:20)
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:42 pm
Look at the footage and see for yourself.

https://youtu.be/Y5qFdlF7zJc
(7:20)
That was embarrassing to watch, lol.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

"Your power is growing. Good... The strong shall prosper, the weak shall fall. That is the law of my universe since the beginning. You have all fought well, my children. In some of you, I see your strength laid bare to see, its might tested and holding true. In others, there lies potential untapped, yet to be harnessed. But if such weakness persists, I shall not accept it inside the presence of myself."

"The weeds must be pulled, the runts purged from the litter. From this point onwards, your abilities as Reionics will be pushed harder, ensuring that the strongest of the strongest may make themselves known."

"Come forth, my vanguard of monsters! Rise from your tombs and awake from your dreams of vengeance. Unleash your power, my warriors, for destruction awaits you otherwise..."

And so closes the round. Finally, some real debates are starting to emerge. But from here on out, things are only about to get harder...

Round 3:
GodzillavsRayquaza
UltimateDitto
Kiryu2012
Breakdown

Same rules on changing up your team in these two days apply as last time. But as well, it’s boss battle time.

The boss rounds work roughly the same as normal rounds; instead of fighting each other, however, you'll face off against a randomly selected boss monster from a specific tier pool. If you win, you receive the regular amount of points and the chance to purchase one free item costing under 250 points from the Item Shop. If you lose, it will not count towards your loss records, but you won't receive any points. Here are the possible bosses you may face during this round:
Spoiler:
Psyqueen
Super Grand King
Five King (Ginga S)
Juda Spectre
Mold Spectre
Horoboros (R/B)
Gargorgon (X)
Mother Kelbim
However, if you feel up to the challenge, you can choose to upgrade and face off a much stronger boss for the chance of earning 300 points and one free lackey, as well as one free store item cosing under 400 points. If you lose, however, it will count towards your loss record, and one of your lackeys will be retired from your team, unable to be purchased back until after the next round. Sound risky? Take a look at the tier 2 bosses and decide how brave you're feeling:
Spoiler:
Dark Lugiel
Gua Spectre
Greeza (3rd Form)
Zaigorg + Gorg Antlar + Gorg Fire Golza
Sadeath + Darebolic
Chimeraberus
Galactron MK2 + 2 Galactron (Geed)
Leugocyte
Snake Darkness
Ultra Dark-Killer + Ultraman Zero Darkness
Darkness Copies (X Darkness + Orb Darkness + Geed Darkness)
Destrudos
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

I will purchase. Rayblood Genes and add a new kaiju lackey: Emerki Telesdon.

Also... Sign me up for a tier 2 boss, please!
Last edited by Giratina93 on Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Hit me with that tier 2 boss, let’s do this.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Tier one for me, por favor.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I'll purchase Rayblood Genes and pick Zegun. I'll play it safe and stick with the tier 1 boss.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I think I can handle the loss. I’ll take the Tier 2! Also, will Kugutsu work if I get a boss with its own lackeys?
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Nagoda wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:22 pm I think I can handle the loss. I’ll take the Tier 2! Also, will Kugutsu work if I get a boss with its own lackeys?
Kugutsu will be disabled for the boss rounds.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

I'll purchase Reyblood Genes and choose King Joe Custom.

I'll take a tier 1 boss.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Hit me with a Tier 1 boss, fam.
Last edited by Breakdown on Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Before the boss round begins this evening, I would like to announce a change to the rules. Because of how quickly some teams are building their numbers, I am implementing an upgrade system that will automatically upgrade players with a certain lackey count to face off against a boss from the tier above the current standard.

Tier 1: <4 lackeys
Tier 2: <6 lackeys
Tier 3: <8 lackeys

Kiryu2012, since your team has met the requirements for this, you automatically fight a tier 2 boss this round.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Welp, probably should have expected this. So much for playing it safe. :lol:
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

I assume that Kiryu will still receive the same reward from winning and the same penalty for losing as he would if he was facing a tier 1 boss, as in no penalty, because it’s the standard for him now. If he wanted to get the better rewards with a greater risk he’d have to gun for tier 3, which obviously he won’t because that would be a horrible idea, the tier 3 bosses have to be absolutely mental.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:11 am I assume that Kiryu will still receive the same reward from winning and the same penalty for losing as he would if he was facing a tier 1 boss, as in no penalty, because it’s the standard for him now. If he wanted to get the better rewards with a greater risk he’d have to gun for tier 3, which obviously he won’t because that would be a horrible idea, the tier 3 bosses have to be absolutely mental.
No one can access tier 3 at this moment. Tier 2 is the highest you can go at this point. Kiryu's upgrade carries the same risks and rewards as choosing to upgrade to the next tier of your own accord.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

The wait is over, time to fight!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I'm considering getting a member, but there's an important question to not give me buyer's remorse: how would Shepardon's energy restoration work on non-ultras?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

What happens in the event of a tie? Because it’s looking like one may happen this round.
KWCE Administrator

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

HillyHulk wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:34 pm I'm considering getting a member, but there's an important question to not give me buyer's remorse: how would Shepardon's energy restoration work on non-ultras?
Given that we never see such a scenario, I would say, for this tournament, that Shepardon can only restore the energy of Ultras and robots with time limits.
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:21 am What happens in the event of a tie? Because it’s looking like one may happen this round.
That... is an excellent question and I am open to suggestions.