Kaiju Kolosseum Round 7: MoarCrossovers vs HillyHulk

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kaiju Kolosseum Round 7: MoarCrossovers vs HillyHulk

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

MoarCrossovers
Pedanium Zetton, Hellberus, Thunder Killer, Segmeger, Gwangi, Giganotosaurus (DC2), Trilopod Alpha+Beta, and Alien Barossa (Gen I)

VS

HillyHulk
Grande’s Red King, Maga-Grand King, Hyper Zetton Deathscythe, Erimaki Telesdon, Windom (Z), Mothra Imago (Heisei), Mecha-Gomora (Salome), Imitation Ultraman (SR), and Imitation Ultraseven (SR)

Arena: Alien Salome Factory, Planet Cheney

Rules: No retreat.
Standard scaling rules.
Alien Barossa (Gen I) is allowed access to all the weapons he was shown using.

HillyHulk, will you use your item Planet Cheney Factory? You have a day to decide, until then, no one may post in this match.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Kaiju Kolosseum Round 7: MoarCrossovers vs HillyHulk

Showcase video for Alien Barossa (Gen I): https://youtu.be/8rLu-o9aK3Q
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Not sure if I can win otherwise, so yeah.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

And so, the battlefield has been warped to the Alien Salome factory upon Planet Cheney, and with it, the Salome send their mighty, artificial warriors to aid HillyHulk’s team.

Vid for the robotic trio:
KWCE Administrator

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Holy shit.... just... HOLY SHIT. This is a legitimate clusterfuck of a fight, holy shit. That said, I think Hilly actually has this.

Well, bad news for the Trilopods, there's not a lot of good targets for them to go after for absorbing. They can try Red King... and get crushed. Their only good targets on the enemy side are Mothra and Telesdon for the beams, and that's only if they can catch them off guard. Given the fact the numbers are not in Moar's favor, that is a very tall order by itself, and I see them getting caught in the crossfire.

Alien Barossa... unless he lands a lucky hypnosis or gets VERY lucky and blinds Red King or someone else with dirt and rocks, I don't see him doing much here. there are FAR too many beams and projectiles flying from Hilly's team for him to be able to do much of anything.

The Giga and Gwangi will find themselves very hard pressed as well to make much headway through so many projectiles and beams. They can take a few hits, but the beams are going to overwhelm the dinosaurs. And if Mecha Gomora decides to pay both of them a personal visit, they're fucked.

This leaves the core of Moar's team: Pedanium Zetton, Hellebrus, Thunder Killer, and Segmeger, who are all powerful foes in their own right... but Hillyhulk's got two Imitation Ultramen, both whom can deal with any one of the latter three 1v1, and there's still the issue of the nigh-impenetrable Maga Grand King. No one on Moar's team is going to enjoy getting blasted by that beam, and his options for breaking through Maga Grand King's armor are few and far between. Throw in Hyper Zetton doing his usual Zetton stuff and Red King being a monster in close quarters, and I see Pedanium being the last man standing, before he finally gets overwhelmed and put down.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

I’m also going to have to go with Hilly, the addition of a mech able to whip Rei’s Gomora about and two Imitation Ultras puts this firmly in his favor. Moar’s dinos aren’t doing much, Segmeger and the Trilopods run into the same issue of all but one of their truly deadly foes being mechanical and thus immune to their main gimmick, and Alien Barossa’s tough and agile but once the beams start flying (especially if he gets caught up in Heisei Mothra’s scales) he’s getting lacerated. Thunder Killer and Hellberus will give a good showing against whoever they face, but the numbers advantage Hilly has means it won’t be enough, especially if either one finds themselves against Grande’s Red King, Mecha Gomora, or Maga-Grand King. And ultimately, Pedanium Zetton is a powerhouse who could hold his own against any one of those aforementioned three in solo combat, but this is not going to be solo combat for long at all.
KWCE Administrator

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

I've been debating this all round and I still can't decide.

So Pesanium Zetton cancels out Maga Grand King, but then Red King and Death Scythe are quick and tough enough to attack everyone else FAST BUT the beams in particular.....

I really can't pick. I might have to abstain this round as well.

RIP Evan.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Based on my earlier statement and breakdown of the fight, I have to lean Hillyhulk for this one.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Mmmmmm..MoarCrossovers

Hilly has an incredible team, I just don't know if Telsedon can take all those beams

RIP Evan.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I was content on taking the L, but after taking a look back at Grande's Red King and Maga-Grand King, I've changed my opinion.

I will not argue with Red King's strength, but will contest his durability. Almost every time he takes a major hit, he makes a big show of it, especially against beam attacks. His main victories come from his opponents never getting the chance to use these type of attacks or just hesitating to, and if he didn't like Armored Darkness' attacks, he'll hate the barrage of attacks that my team will be spitting out like the Hell Edge Thunder, Seger Flame and Pedanium Flare. If he can't close the distance, he can't dish out the damage.

Maga-Grand King is both iffy and exploitable. In the subs, it's stated that "the strongest laser and the strongest armor can't be used simultaneously", which is bizarre because it implies that Maga-Grand King's beam resistance is an activated ability. But sure enough, there's a visible aura that discharges across its body after tanking the Sperion Ray. That means it can't attack and defend at the same time. Furthermore, the Maga-Perforation suffers from the same problem as Shin's lasers - excellent in dealing structural damage, but poorly effective against anything else. Orb takes two blasts without any form of physical damage, and even manages to "shatter" the first blast with his hands alone, a feat I'm confident that Pedanium Zetton, Hellberus or Thunder Killer could easily replicate. A third point is its lack of intelligence. Orb easily goaded the machine into using its attack without hesitation, and a faster opponent like Pedanium Zetton and Barossa could use that weakness and trick Maga-Grand King into firing on his own allies by accident.

And for people saying that the Trilopods and the dinos won't be doing much, that's fine. That's their job. They are distractions at best, but the battlefield is the last place where you want to be distracted. Their presence means that some of Hilly's team will be dealing with them over being where they need to be, Hell, if the Trilopods get lucky and absorb Mothra or Telesdon's bioenergy, they become an even bigger nuisance with their new ability to disrupt beams.

Of course, there is always the room for error. The wrong opponents may end up matched up and everything goes to hell, but there's the same chance of the right match-ups occurring and a victory pulled off. It's risky and difficult, but I believe my team has what it takes to beat the odds.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:32 am I was content on taking the L, but after taking a look back at Grande's Red King and Maga-Grand King, I've changed my opinion.

I will not argue with Red King's strength, but will contest his durability. Almost every time he takes a major hit, he makes a big show of it, especially against beam attacks. His main victories come from his opponents never getting the chance to use these type of attacks or just hesitating to, and if he didn't like Armored Darkness' attacks, he'll hate the barrage of attacks that my team will be spitting out like the Hell Edge Thunder, Seger Flame and Pedanium Flare. If he can't close the distance, he can't dish out the damage.

Maga-Grand King is both iffy and exploitable. In the subs, it's stated that "the strongest laser and the strongest armor can't be used simultaneously", which is bizarre because it implies that Maga-Grand King's beam resistance is an activated ability. But sure enough, there's a visible aura that discharges across its body after tanking the Sperion Ray. That means it can't attack and defend at the same time. Furthermore, the Maga-Perforation suffers from the same problem as Shin's lasers - excellent in dealing structural damage, but poorly effective against anything else. Orb takes two blasts without any form of physical damage, and even manages to "shatter" the first blast with his hands alone, a feat I'm confident that Pedanium Zetton, Hellberus or Thunder Killer could easily replicate. A third point is its lack of intelligence. Orb easily goaded the machine into using its attack without hesitation, and a faster opponent like Pedanium Zetton and Barossa could use that weakness and trick Maga-Grand King into firing on his own allies by accident.

And for people saying that the Trilopods and the dinos won't be doing much, that's fine. That's their job. They are distractions at best, but the battlefield is the last place where you want to be distracted. Their presence means that some of Hilly's team will be dealing with them over being where they need to be, Hell, if the Trilopods get lucky and absorb Mothra or Telesdon's bioenergy, they become an even bigger nuisance with their new ability to disrupt beams.

Of course, there is always the room for error. The wrong opponents may end up matched up and everything goes to hell, but there's the same chance of the right match-ups occurring and a victory pulled off. It's risky and difficult, but I believe my team has what it takes to beat the odds.
Well, I don't have a choice but to defend my chance to beat you Moar. It is true that Red King doesn't take beams well (we saw that both with Gomora and Armored Darkness), but that's why I have both Mothra & Telesdon. Mothra especially since she's mobile thanks to relying on flight to get anywhere. With the ensuing chaos this fight is going to be, Mothra can freely defend the allies that need defending from energy attacks (especially since you don't have the numbers which means you're guys will need to focus on the immediate threats). Ultramen don't seem to have physical damage on their bodies (I could be wrong about that since I'm only up to Ultraman Ace but I've seen modern stuff through clips and their bodies don't seem to show physical damage during battle other than pained cries and metal-like sparks), but mortal flesh is not as durable. As far as I've seen, the two bodies aren't really comparable (and while he did block it with his hands, he was barely hanging on with the timer going red after one shot so it's unlikely it's particularly weak).

Plus, Red King, Deathscythe, Mecha Gomora, and the I.U should be able to compensate for the lack of speed on Grand King's part. With opponents strong/fast enough to keep them at bay the Preforation beams will take their toll even on beings like Pedanium Zetton (which should also disallow them the time to trick them especially when I have a lot of covering fire disallowing the distractions to have meaningful impact. That's the problem with distractions; they're useful but they need to be substantial and I don't think they will be here). Even the small opening should be covered by the aforementioned details. I'm voting for myself as well.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Honestly, this is a hard one. Very hard one. But ultimately, I agree with Gira’s assessment and vote for HillyHulk.
For Emperor and Empire!