Kaiju Kolosseum Round 7: FatBaconUnicorn vs SoggyNoodles2016

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kaiju Kolosseum Round 7: FatBaconUnicorn vs SoggyNoodles2016

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

FatBaconUnicorn
Godzilla (FW), Ghidorah (GMK), Mothra (GMK), Guiron, Kong (2017), and Gomora (Original)

VS

SoggyNoodles2016
Shin Godzilla, Jet Jaguar, Mothra Larva (Showa), Otachi, Mothra Imago (2003), and Rodan (Showa)

VS

Flares
King Joe Custom, Vermithrax Pejorative, and Rodan (MV)

Arena: Tokyo

Rules: No retreat.
Standard scaling rules.
This is Shin from the final battle, and his beams cannot harm his own teammates.
GMK Mothra can transfer her energy upon death to GMK Ghidorah to turn him into King Ghidorah, with Gravity Beams.

SoggyNoodles2016, will you use either Flares or What’s Yours is Mine? You have a day to decide, until then, no one may post in this match.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

Re: Kaiju Kolosseum Round 7: FatBaconUnicorn vs SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

I will use the Flares but save WYISM.

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

King Joe Custom, Vermithrax Pejorative, and Rodan (MV) have been drawn to the battlefield by the flares, and with their arrival this three-way showdown can begin!

Vid for King Joe Custom: https://youtu.be/W-WaonQozAE
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

Oh thank fuck, I thought it was STORAGE Custom and I was about to kiss my ass goodbye :lol:

Yeah, this is basically the same as before: lackeys are mincemeat (minus Guiron but I don't think they will last very long if Shin gets anything that's not the blade) and then it's just me and the leaders. With Joe distracting 2004 for a while with his gun show, I think that'll give the rest of the squad time to overpower the two powerhouses, as long as they're quick enough to avoid the onslaught

RIP Evan.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Rodan and Vermithrax won't be getting to do much here, as Shin's laser light show is going to put both flyers down into the dirt if not outright kill them. King Joe Custom likewise won't be lasting long, as without his band of boys, he's just kinda there to get melted down or just annoy people before he gets ganged up on.

Now, the actual fight. Shin's laser light show is going to wreck havoc on FatBacon's mooks and decimate them if he doesn't focus fire on FW Godzilla. FW can take the beams, but he won't be all that happy about it. The real problem for Shin is once he runs out of energy, which will happen, and then FW gets to beat down a helpless Godzilla. If Shin blasts the entire rest of the team, FW is left dealing with the rest of Soggy's team, and between the Mothras and Jet Jaguar and Otachi, that's a very tall order for him to deal with. If he focuses on just FW, then Fat Bacon still has the rest of his team to help, albeit with a heavily wounded FW Godzilla. Gomora and MV Kong are the two members of Bacon's team Soggy's has to watch out for, as well as Ghidorah once he gets powered up, but the likes of Jet Jaguar and Otachi can match those two and even take them down, while Ghidorah's likely going to have to watch out for a big pterosaur slamming into him and dropping rocks on his head...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

So the Flair team is going down pretty fast. Either team is fully capable of destroying the three flairs. The real fight here is between me and Soggy. FW Godzilla vs Shin could work in my favor. FW is faster and won't run out of energy. Shin will give him hell but in the end he could take out the mutant. He would be damaged but I can see him pulling the win. Even if he needed support from say, Guiron, who would not survive but could cut off Shin's tail before being blasted. The Mothra Larva is not lasting that long against anyone on my team. The most it would do is get on Rodan's back and fire web before the pair are blasted out of the sky by Ghidorah, Godzilla or 2001 Mothra. Mothra 2003 & Otachi are my biggest threats when it comes to the lackies. Like if 03 and 01 fought, 01 has better range and is faster but once 03 gets ahold of her, 01 is done. But that will just power up Ghidorah to King Ghidorah. Gomora, Kong & King Ghidorah could take on Otachi & 03 Mothra by working together and with brute force. Jet Jaguar is a strong fighter but when he is outnumbered and outgunned, the robot is gonna fail. King Ghidorah's gravity beams and electrical bite are not gonna go well for him, Gomora is pretty damn strong when it comes to melee, Kong may be the weak link here but with the helps of the others he would stand tall. And Jet would not even be able to TOUCH FW Godzilla. The man is too much of a beast to beaten by Jet.
Last edited by FatBaconUnicorn on Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

This one right here is the hardest match of the round, for sure. I still can’t actually come to a full-fledged decision here, and won’t be surprised if I end up needing to come in and break a tie.

Ignore the Flares team, King Joe Custom got staggered by handheld lasers and was only able to put two Ultras on the back-foot because he had an army with him (and I think Ginga was jacked up before the fight even started if the video is any indication). Shin’s melting him, though one can also argue that the time Shin would need to devote to that would give Bacon the slight edge.

The main thing that makes this difficult to decide is figuring out which scenario for Shin’s assault is most likely. Will he take out Bacon’s lackeys, leaving a slightly injured but pissed off FW Godzilla to face Soggy’s lackeys until Shin can recharge? Or will Shin put his full focus on FW, leaving a badly wounded FW to hobble towards the comatose Shin as the lackeys wage war? Or some in between, where Shin takes out a few but not all of the lackeys and leaves FW roughly injured but not crippled? None of this being helped by how little we know about FW Godzilla’s regen, considering the only time we saw him being truly damaged wasn’t even a flesh wound.

FW Godzilla can handle part of a Shin assault and still be in full fighting condition, him being swept over with the ray a few times while the rest of his team gets turned into giblets isn’t gonna be too bad. If it’s just FW vs the lackeys as they stall for Shin’s recovery, I see FW winning against them. Dropping boulders on him won’t do much to the guy who shrugged off 60,000 tons bashing into his chest with little issue, Jet’s not good at fighting at all and will just get ragdolled, and Otachi will put up the best fight but her PR kaiju durabilty will doom her, especially if she triggers the Atomic Rays to start flying. 03 Mothra won’t be able to drag him around like against Kiryu Saga Godzilla, and the Larva just won’t do anything. But, by this point, Shin could have potentially recovered enough for a round 2, and that depends on if a worn down FW can close the distance before the beams tear a hole through him. In a pure 1v1, FW vs Shin, my money would be on FW every time, but Shin has backup.

And if Shin puts all his focus on FW, doesn’t touch a single lackey on Bacon’s team... I don’t know who wins the lackey war. Guiron is fragile but him leaping into anyone on Soggy’s team is gonna be brutal. Kong or Gomora are both powerful physical fighters, but 03 Mothra can easily batter them about with winds and either one is going to be in Hell against Otachi. Once King Ghidorah comes into play, I think Soggy’s team will be in trouble. The Gravity Beams were able to shock and hurt GMK Godzilla, which means they’ll wreak havoc on any of Soggy’s lackeys. Yes, I include Showa Rodan in that, Showa Rodan’s beam resistance is highly overrated, he ignored 60s Godzilla’s atomic ray and wasn’t harmed by Showa Ghidorah’s gravity beams, neither of those are impressive feats. Especially because GMK King Ghidorah’s beams hurt a different way, they lack explosive force but instead shock, washing over the enemy and electrocuting them. Showa Rodan won’t like that one bit. If Otachi can catch King Ghidorah and grapple him, he’ll be in deep shit, but Otachi will also be torn apart by the Gravity Beams from afar if KG plays that fight smart. If Bacon’s lackeys win in time without too many casualties, they and the torn to shit FW Godzilla can possibly dogpile and destroy Shin. And, if Shin goes back online, King Ghidorah may be able to use his shield and the subsequent shield blast, which will definitely help out, but I do think if Shin goes back up in this scenario then Soggy will win. And whether Bacon’s lackeys can win in time? I can’t decide.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Shin's beams are going to kill a big portion of the group (shooting the group as a whole is likely in my eyes since they're all going to charge at him along with his group which will prompt Shin to react). Guiron, Kong, Gomora, and Mothra to be exact which works in their favor since Mothra's death would allow Ghidorah to return the favor and blast the opposing team to kingdom come. The larva, Rodan due to being too slow compared to his allies, and Otachi being down brings this down to a 2 vs 3 fight. Mothra's scales will be useful and her beam will hold him off for a while, but Godzilla's athleticism will let him catch up to her if King Ghidorah can hold Jet Jaguar off long enough (and he likely could since he's fast enough to catch up to it) so they could then get rid of it next. Shin will likely be back in the fight by the time that happens but it'll be too late by then as they can just dog pile and finish him off.

Didn't mention the flare group since between the two big attacks, they will be rid of by the time of the 2 vs 3.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

I vote for myselfor the reason above

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I'm going to vote for FatBaconUnicorn.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SoggyNoodles2016

SoggyNoodles2016.... aka me, gets my vote

RIP Evan.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

This really is the hardest match of the tournament to decide on, and it really hinges on how Shin reacts. If he fires his beams at everything, FW is going to have to deal with a lot of mook monsters afterward. If he only focuses on FW Godzilla, Bacon's mooks can clear out Soggy's own, with only Otachi and Jet Jaguar putting up any true defense. So, it looks to be a coin flip on how this fight goes...

But then you remember there's the filler team, and that presents a third outcome, one which still favors Bacon: If Shin opens fire on the filler team, the two fliers are going to go down fast, but King Joe Custom will take a few hits before he's downed as well. That will deplete some of his already somewhat limited energy reserves, and by the time he can focus on Bacon's team, who knows how much will be left in the tank before he's left helpless. There's also the fact that if FW Godzilla can get up close and begin slugging it out with Shin, Shin will be hard pressed to effectively defend himself that close up. He needs at least a little distance between himself and his target to properly fire on them, and while he COULD go with the tail beam, that was something he only used once his energy reserves began to deplete too much to keep up the back lasers. By the time Shin realizes to use the tail beam, FW Godzilla will likely be beating up on his face while Shin is pushed onto his back, and all but helpless to stop getting pummeled like Monster X was against FW Godzilla.

All in all, the odds favor FatBacon to be the victor here.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!