Kaiju Kolosseum Boss 1: JAGzilla vs Legion

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kaiju Kolosseum Boss 1: JAGzilla vs Legion

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

JAGzilla
Godzilla (2000), Male MUTO, Godzilla Junior

VS

Legion

Arena: Birth Island

Rules: No retreat.
Standard scaling rules.

Please, post your votes in bold after the first two days, until then just post arguments and reasoning.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Kaiju Kolosseum Boss 1: JAGzilla vs Legion

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Well, Jag couldn't have chosen a better time to swap out his team leader than now, though admittedly either team leader would have been okay against Legion. Yes, Legion is a very, VERY dangerous kaiju on paper, with terrifying offensive capabilities... but her flaws REALLY hold her back. Her lack of aim with her primary weapon is her biggest fault, and if she struggled to hit the far broader Gamera, I doubt she'll be landing good hits on G2000 or especially the Male Muto. The splash damage is the biggest thing everyone has to worry about, and I see Jr. getting consumed in an explosion or two, but G2000 and the Male Muto can both tear Legion apart with relative ease, swarm or no swarm. And if there IS a swarm... well, G2000 has a nuclear pulse to render them moot, and one hell of a destructive beam.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

This Godzilla has some good abilities that will help him out in this fight. His regenation is the focus of his movie, and a monster formed out of those regernative cells was able to heal up in seconds. That Regeneration, his destructive beam, and his nuclear pulse is going to be his saving grace in this fight. He fairs the best in this match up so far, but even then the damages he will take is going to slow him down. The Male MUTO's only shot is if EMP's work on Legion and her swarm. Otherwise, he is either going to be torn apart by the swarm, cut through with a beam that missed some other monster, or stabbed by those sharp back legs. Junior I don't see fairing quite so well in this fight. He'll probably attempt to fight up close, which means an easier time for Legion to use her pointy legs and a better chance to hit junior with her beam. One well placed stab to the abdomen is all Legion needs to disable Junior from the fight.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

I've only seen Legion's movie once, way too long ago, so I don't remember in any detail what she can do. I think the Swarm was one of her most lethal abilities, and of course Godzilla has that under control with his Nuclear Pulse. I know Gamera struggled to withstand some of her weapons, but he didn't have regen, whereas Godzilla does. It seems like I probably have this under control, even if my lackeys might not survive.

EDIT: I vote for myself for the previously outlined vague assumptions.
Last edited by JAGzilla on Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Legion's shortcomings as a kaiju make this a pretty easy win for JAGzilla.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Yeah, absolute best time to change leader, Jag. 2000 is like, the most anti-Legion leader on the roster.

RIP Evan.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

My votes on Legion, but for a drawn out battle.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

I don't see the Male Muto lasting too long, especially with the swarm, Godzilla would be great with clearing out the swarm and so would Junior. Legion has the ability to negate Godzilla's atomic ray and can move in short burst of speed to either move away from an opponent or barrel through them. Junior took a lot of punishment from Destoroyah's lesser forms and Godzilla 2000 has impressive regen. If the two work in tandem they could both beat Legion.

Even if Legion had her horns broken and used the red energy whips to impale Godzilla, he still has power to fire an atomic ray and potentially destroy Legion that way. If Junior were to be hit by those, then he's most likely down for the count.

Overall I say JaAGzilla can win this.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image