Kaiju Kolosseum Boss 1: FatBaconUnicorn vs SpaceGodzilla

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kaiju Kolosseum Boss 1: FatBaconUnicorn vs SpaceGodzilla

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

FatBaconUnicorn
Godzilla (FW), Ghidorah (GMK), and Mothra (GMK)

VS

SpaceGodzilla

Arena: Skull Island (MV)

Rules: No retreat.
Standard scaling rules.
GMK Mothra can transfer energy upon death to Ghidorah to transform him into King Ghidorah, also granting him gravity beams.

Please, post your votes in bold after two days, until then just post arguements and reasoning.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Kaiju Kolosseum Boss 1: FatBaconUnicorn vs SpaceGodzilla

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

If Monster X's gravity bolts were enough to stagger FW Godzilla, the corona beam is going to REALLY put the hurt on him, and unlike Monster X, Spacegodzilla is more than happy to spam his beam attacks. Sure, he may not have his main crystal tower here, but I am assuming he at least has some crystals set up, which only further sinks FatBacon's chances at victory. Mothra ain't living a beam, and given what happened to Ghidorah, I doubt he'll be living a few beams either, even with a power up. FW Godzilla is likely going to be the last man standing, but I just don't see him having the firepower or stamina to keep up with Spacegodzilla.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

That Corona beam is dangerous. It'll hurt whatever it hits and is a homing attack, meaning Mothra is, unfortunately, going down. Ghidorah might stand a bit of a chance, but with the whole energy conduction thing Spacegodzilla has, it'll just be the two of them shocking one another with the added bonus of crystal missiles and corona beam usage tearing apart Ghidorah. AS for King Ghidorah, I think he'll last a bit longer, but then comes in the Barrier. That Barrier was strong enough to reflect Godzilla's atomic breath. It'll most likely also reflect Final Wars Godzilla's atomic ray and the gravity beams, returning them back to their users and hurting them a lot. Final Wars Godzilla is their best chance here, being the best in close combat as well as having a strong beam. It'll probably take a long fight, but he might be able to pull through barely.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

GMK Mothra will be killed immediately, and this is to Bacon’s benefit as she would die of exhaustion before leaving SpaceGodzilla with anything resembling a fatal wound.

GMK King Ghidorah’s shield blast is quite impressive, but it will not kill SpaceGodzilla nor will it deal any significant damage. And what does King Ghidorah have after that? Slamming into his opponent feet first and using Gravity Beams. Gravity beams that would probably charge SpaceG up more than anything, and leave KG to have his chest blasted open.

FW Godzilla is a controversial figure in these FMs for sure. I personally do think he is quite strong, impressive agility and strength along with a powerful atomic ray when he’s using it against another kaiju.

But I do not think that he is powerful enough to overcome the monster that fought Heisei Godzilla and Heisei Moguera for hours on end. He will overwhelm SpaceG in melee, but the Heisei bolkster has plenty of methods to avoid this from his conductive touch, to his gravity tornado, or even just levitating back out of FW Godzilla’s reach and spamming Corona Beams. A fight with SpaceGodzilla is a war of attrition, and even without his full fortress that is not a war most can win.

And if it sounds like I’m not treating this as a team fight, I am. It’s just that FW Godzilla is the only one here who can do anything of worth against SpaceG.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

For reasons I've stated before and agree with GvR, giving this to Spacegodzilla.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Yeah, y'all took the words out of my mouth. FW is a boss but with such glass cannon teammates and Spacegodzilla with a full fortress, he just doesn't have a chance.

Spacegodzilla

RIP Evan.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I’m siding with SpaceGodzilla. Even if Final Wars gets a chance to fight up close, that Gravity Tornado or a corona beam is going to get him.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Pretty much in agreement here, FW Godzilla has stamina to fight SpaceG for hours, but unlike past foes, SpaceGodzilla has the advantage of being bulkier and heavier than Godzilla and has a plethora of moves that will eventually wear down Final Wars Godzilla. Even if Godzilla tried to use his atomic breathe, he risks hitting himself or Ghidorah when SpaceG raises his shield, more than likely he hurts himself.

Mothra is not lasting long here so King Ghidorah comes into action, he could use his energy shield, but again SpaceG has his own shield. So really SpaceGodzilla just holds out until both opponents are down for the count.

SpaceGodzilla wins.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image