The Kaiju Kolosseum Item Shop

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

The Kaiju Kolosseum Item Shop

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Rules: Items are purchased with the points gained after every round. In matches where at least one user has an item, they will have a day to decide and post whether they’ll use the item, and which item to use if they have multiple. Only one item may be used per player per fight. If no decision is made, no item will be used.

Edit: Summon items (including Flares, barring Dimension Tide) can be used 2 times before needing to be repurchased. Battlefield change items can be used twice before needing to be repurchased.

Items:
Moguera Factory
Cost: 150
Effect: Brings in two Showa Mogueras to aid your team.

Earth Defense Force assault
Cost: 200
Effect: Brings in the Karyu, the Rumbling, the Eclair, and a squad of armed Mutant soldiers (equivalent to the squadron that battled Ebirah) to aid your team.

Meganulon swarm in a jar
Cost: 250
Effect: Releases swarm of Meganulon equivalent to the one which attacked Godzilla in Godzilla vs Megaguirus to aid your team.

Destoroyah Aggregate x4
Cost: 300
Effect: Summon four Aggregate Destoroyahs.

Legion swarm in a jar
Cost: 350
Effect: Releases swarm of Soldier Legions equivalent to the one which attacked Gamera in Gamera 2: Rise of Legion to aid your team.

G-Force assault
Cost: 400
Effect: Summons the Super X, Super X-2, and Super X-3 to aid your team.

Summon Trilopods
Cost: 550
Effect: Summons three Beta Trilopods and three Alpha Trilopods.

World Children’s Land
Effect: Changes battlefield to World Children’s Land, where Godzilla Tower will aid your team.

The Breach
Effect: Changes battlefield to the Breach (Pacific Rim), where Slattern, Raiju, and Scunner will aid your team. For the sake of the battle, all kaiju are incapable of drowning.

Planet Cheney Factory
Cost: 500
Effect: Changes battlefield to outside the Alien Salome factory (Ultraman Zero vs Darklops Zero), where Mecha Gomora, Imitation Ultraman (SR), and Imitation Ultraseven (SR) will aid your team.

Flares
Cost: 200
Effect: Brings in one random leader and two random lackey kaiju who hold no allegiance towards either team, turning the battle into a three way. If the three random kaiju win, both players receive a loss.

Random Showa kaiju
Effect: Summons one random Showa kaiju from captains and lackeys list.

Random Heisei kaiju
Effect: Summons random Heisei kaiju (for Ultra Series, this is anything from Tiga to Ultra Galaxy) from captains and lackeys list.

Random Millenium/New Gen/Reiwa kaiju
Effect: Summons random kaiju from Millenium, New Generation, or Reiwa series from captains and lackeys list.

Random Monsterverse kaiju
Effect: Summons random kaiju from Monsterverse from captains and lackeys list.

Ultra Sign
Cost: 500
Effect: Summons a random Ultraman to your aid. The Ultra has access to all forms that they are capable of accessing by themselves, no forms that require outside aid (i.e. Glitter Tiga, Ginga S, etc.).

Random “other” kaiju
Effect: Brings in a random kaiju not from Godzilla, Gamera, or Ultraman to aid your team.

Bagan awakens
Cost: 450
Effect: Disables all other items as the explosion of Bagan’s awakening changes battlefield to flat, ruined plain. Bagan then just wanders off, I guess.

Invoke Duel
Cost: 450
Effect: All items and lackeys are disabled, making it just a fight between opposing leaders.

Decapitated army
Cost: 600
Effect: Bars the leader of the enemy team from joining battle.

Supreme Emperor Red Storm Dance
Effect: Orochi appears in the skies, destroying the opposition’s lackeys with his full might and fury unleashed. (If used in a boss battle with multiple enemies, will destroy the main boss’ support (I.E. the Muto duo or Gorg Antlar and Gorg Fire Golza) or in the case of Monster Island and Zanon, destroy four random monsters)

Devil-Crushing Amaterasu Light
Cost: 700
Effect: Utsuno Ikusagami descends, and erases the foe’s leader with his ultimate attack. (If used in a boss battle, will deal heavy damage to boss, equivalent to being hit by the Devil-Crushing Amaterasu Light that Utsuno used against Orochi)

Evolution
Cost: 500 (Can be used 2 times before needing to be re-purchased, cannot be used two rounds in a row)
Effect: Sacrifice lackeys to evolve a kaiju into a more powerful state for that match. Number of lackeys sacrificed depends upon transformation. Evolution cannot be undergone without the minimum number of lackeys required.
Spoiler:
Electrified King Kong (Showa): 1 Lackey
Burning Godzilla: 3 Lackeys
Rainbow Mothra: 3 Lackeys
Keizer Ghidorah: 2 Lackeys
Supercharged Godzilla (2019): 3 Lackeys
Bogarmons: 1 Lackey
Reionic Burst Gomora: 2 Lackeys
Pedanium Zetton (Evolved): 3 Lackeys
Mega-Kaiju: 1 Lackey
Super Jikiro: 1 Lackey
Godzilla (Heisei) (From Godzilla Junior): 2 Lackeys
King Ghidorah (GMK): 1 Lackey
Muto Prime (From Female MUTO): 2 Lackeys
Fire Golza: 1 Lackey
Super C.O.V.: 2 Lackeys
Reverse Dinozaur: 1 Lackey
Hyper Zetton Deathscythe Reserver: 2 Lackeys
Grigio King: 1 Lackey
Grigio Regina: 2 Lackeys

Certain evolutions are so powerful that they almost certainly guarantee that the Kaiju will win their fight no matter what, so calling upon these takes the greater toll of permanently erasing the lackeys sacrificed.

Meltdown Godzilla: 6 Lackeys
Armor Mothra: All Lackeys (minimum 7)
Keizer Godzilla: 5 Lackeys
Burning Godzilla (MV): 5 Lackeys
EX Gomora: 4 Lackeys
EX Red King: 4 Lackeys
Magata no Orochi: 4 Lackeys
What’s yours is mine
Effect: When used, has no effect on the battle, but if the user wins said battle they will be able to steal a lackey from whoever they defeated.

MECM
Effect: Permanently gives all machines on user’s team EMP protection.

Expand Team
Effect: Permanently allows user to always bring 1 extra lackey into battle

Expand Team 2
Effect: Permanently allows user to always bring 2 extra lackeys into battle

Boss Battle
Effect: Lets player go against a boss battle, with all the rules of a boss battle, instead of another player.

Dimension Tide
Effect: The user’s team is engulfed in the Dimension Tide’s blast, removing them from the battle. From the crater rises a random boss who fights for the user that round.

King of Destruction (Cannot be used in final round)
Cost: 700 and Two Items
Effect: Replaces user’s team with Godzilla Earth (20,000 Years) for that round. When used, one random lackey from the user's reserves is destroyed permanently, and the user's leader is crippled for one round, requiring the user to use three (or more, depending on various factors) lackeys for that round. Fifteen Servum accompany the user's team as support for the rest of the tournament.

The Golden Demise (Cannot be used in final round)
Cost: All points and items (Minimum point value to purchase it is 1000)
Effect: Replaces the user's team with King Ghidorah (Anime) for that round. User’s leader and two random lackeys are permanently destroyed. The lackeys used by the enemy for that round are permanently destroyed and their leader is crippled for two rounds. User may not choose a new leader, instead, at the start of every following round, a dice will be rolled.
1: Showa King Ghidorah
2: Heisei King Ghidorah
3: Desghidorah
4: Shin King Ghidorah
5: Grand King Ghidorah
6: Legendary King Ghidorah

Special Items (Can only be purchased in specific situations):
“30 stories high, breathes fire!” (Can’t be bought unless you have three losses)
Cost: 150
Effect: Godzilla (Hanna Barbera) aids your team.

Random Leader (Can’t be bought unless you have three losses)
Effect: Summons random leader to aid your team.

Random Powerhouse (Can’t be bought unless you have three losses)
Cost: 550
Effect: Draws from a list of “powerhouse” Kaiju considered too powerful for the tournament (until the semifinals begin) to summon one to aid your team.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:12 pm, edited 10 times in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Re: The Kaiju Kolosseum Item Shop

Post by UltimateDitto »

I want to buy a flare.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

As mentioned, buying the Moguera.

RIP Evan.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I'll take one Expand Team 2, please.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Ill buy an Expand Team please.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Just to be sure, are the 'summon random kaiju' items single use, or does the summoned kaiju permanently join your team?
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

JAGzilla wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:15 am Just to be sure, are the 'summon random kaiju' items single use, or does the summoned kaiju permanently join your team?
All summon items can be used twice before needing to be repurchased, and any kaiju summoned are not permanent additions to your team.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:22 am
JAGzilla wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:15 am Just to be sure, are the 'summon random kaiju' items single use, or does the summoned kaiju permanently join your team?
All summon items can be used twice before needing to be repurchased, and any kaiju summoned are not permanent additions to your team.
All right, cool. Thanks.

shippersdreamer
Interpol Agent

Post by shippersdreamer »

Because I, quite frankly, need all the help I can get anymore, I wanna buy an item

Up from the depths, 30 stories high. Breathing fire, his head in the sky!
"Look out, it's the most fearsome monster on the planet! Gezora..."

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

I purchase the random Showa Item

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I ain’t takin any chances. I got the points so I am buying HB Godzilla for 150 points!
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

I knew everyone was going to rush and get their own HB Godzilla now that I made it cool. :lol: I won't be buying anything this round, though.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I'm taking HB Godzilla now that I can.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

The Filler Team will be purchasing Random “other” kaiju.
KWCE Administrator

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I’m going to buy Moguera Factory.
For Emperor and Empire!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Buying Flares and What's Yours Is Mine

RIP Evan.

HillyHulk