The Kaiju Kolosseum (Main Thread)

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The Kaiju Kolosseum (Main Thread)

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

And so it begins...
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

The day of reckoning is upon us... good luck everyone.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Voting on the quarterfinal may now begin!

As well, check the first post to see the powerhouses that the four survivors of this showdown will get to pick one of after this. It only seems fair to post it now, I imagine you all will want quite a bit of time to think on such a monumental decision.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Dang these powerhouses are looking nice. I pray to Bismarck I get to use one of them.
Last edited by Voyager on Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Since we now have access to the powerhouses, I guess we're ready for the tier four bosses now?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

HillyHulk wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:34 am Since we now have access to the powerhouses, I guess we're ready for the tier four bosses now?
The finalists will take on a tier 4 boss each, before the actual finale. More info will be given after the semifinals conclude.
KWCE Administrator

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Goodnight my boys, rest well. You’ve made me proud. :cry:
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Ending the round now because I’ll be busy in 30 minutes.
5th place: Voyager
4th place: Bacon
3rd place: Hilly
2nd place: Moar
1st place: Gira

Semifinals begins on Wednesday at the usual time, the remaining four people grab your powerhouse. Bye Voyager, it was great having you.
KWCE Administrator

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I'm picking Zeppandon for my powerhouse.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Destrudos is mine

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Come here, Zaigorg. And I will also buy HB Godzilla again
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Leugocyte and Evolution please
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Yeah, this was fun. 5th ain’t too bad.
For Emperor and Empire!

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

It was great having you partake, Voyager. You made it far, but ultimately, Bacon got the one team leader who could and did hard carry him to the semi-finals.

Speaking of which, these are going to be brutal matches, I can just tell it.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

The semifinals begin! If you lose here, no matter how many losses you’ve accrued, you’re out!

As soon as these conclude, because the finalists will not be adding anyone else to their teams, will be going right into the tier 4 boss fights! As well as the third place match at the same time, where the losers of this round fight each other to grab that coveted bronze medal.

I will explain what the rewards for beating a tier 4 boss are when those rounds get posted, so for now, just focus on these two brutal battles!
KWCE Administrator

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Voting may now begin!
KWCE Administrator

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Final day to vote on the semifinals, videos for all combatants involved in both can be found on previous matches (including the powerhouses, all four were boss battles at one point so just find the matches for that to find the vids for them).

As soon as the semifinals end, the last boss round along with the third place showdown shall begin.
KWCE Administrator

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

The semifinals are over, and so begins the final boss round and the third place contest!

These were all of the tier 4 bosses.
Spoiler:
Armored Mothra
Super Godzilla March (1180C Burning Heisei, Keizer FW, and Burning MV)
Magita + Trilopod Army
11 Ultra Brothers
Ultraman Belial
New Generation Heroes
Grimdo (Tregear Absorbed)
Any finalist who can beat their respective tier 4 boss will obtain 300 points and the chance to completely revamp their team however they desire, even using leaders that belonged to eliminated players.

Good luck you two, and good luck to Hilly and Moar as they fight for the bronze! Because Evolution can’t be used twice in a row, no need to wait on discussing that one!
KWCE Administrator

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I’m still in utter shock at how Bacon flunked into the Grand Final somehow.
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Voting may begin now, apologies for the delay
KWCE Administrator