King of the Monsters 2020 R3 - Red King (Ultra Galaxy) + Tyrant (Ultra Galaxy) vs. DesGhidorah

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

King of the Monsters 2020 R3 - Red King (Ultra Galaxy) + Tyrant (Ultra Galaxy) vs. DesGhidorah

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Tyrant (Ultra Galaxy) + Red King (Ultra Galaxy, Grande's) vs. DesGhidorah

Arena: Monsterland (Destroy All Monsters)
Rules: Standard Heisei size scaling. Please use resources available (TK, Ultra Wikia, Youtube, etc) for information on monsters not familiar with before posting results.

POST YOUR VOTE IN BOLD

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Re: King of the Monsters 2020 R3 - Red King (Ultra Galaxy) + Tyrant (Ultra Galaxy) vs. DesGhidorah

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

Red King (Ultra Galaxy) + Tyrant (Ultra Galaxy) smaaaaaaaack. Eventually. lol
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: King of the Monsters 2020 R3 - Red King (Ultra Galaxy) + Tyrant (Ultra Galaxy) vs. DesGhidorah

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Yeah, while Desghidorah is a tank to end all tanks... he's going to get knocked out eventually. He can't do enough damage to put down Red King and Tyrant, and they can just clobber him until he's KO'd. You don't gotta kill your opponent to win, after all. Just put them down for a reasonably long period of time.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

I'm just imaginig Desghidorah trotting and roaring like in the film for about a minute before Red King runs up and suplex him.

Grande's bois just need to make sure to avoid/throttle while making him aim upwards and they won't have a problem.

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

And so, Desghidorah’s reign of tanking terror ends as he gets smacked around by two of the deadliest melee fighters in the tournament. They’ve shown they can handle firepower like what Dessy puts out, and they’ve got the power to eventually subdue Desghidorah. Grande’s Team continues it’s rampage through the tournament.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

EmperorGhidorah
Gotengo Officer

Post by EmperorGhidorah »

Yeah, if Desghidorah had more killing power, he’d probably be able to outlast his opponents here. But as it stands, even his problematic pulse and Fiery Prye Road won’t be enough to stop Red King and Tyrant from beating him into submission. Eventually.
"In the Name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished to eternal damnation. Amen."