King of the Monsters 2020 - King Joe Black (Prototype) vs. Frankenstein + Gaira + Sanda

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

King of the Monsters 2020 - King Joe Black (Prototype) vs. Frankenstein + Gaira + Sanda

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

King Joe Black (Prototype) vs. Frankentsien + Gaira + Sanda

Arena: Tokyo (Modern)
Rules: Standard Heisei size scaling. Please use resources available (TK, Ultra Wikia, Youtube, etc) for information on monsters not familiar with before posting results.

POST YOUR VOTE IN BOLD

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: King of the Monsters 2020 - King Joe Black (Prototype) vs. Frankenstein + Gaira + Sanda

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Oh man, Frankenstein, plus Gaira and Sanda all together? Three powerful Showa kaiju that are all physical juggernauts? Oh man, they're gonna clean up house against whomever they are fi-

....This isn't even a fight anymore, it's a funeral, one King Joe Black is personally hosting for these poor souls.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: King of the Monsters 2020 - King Joe Black (Prototype) vs. Frankenstein + Gaira + Sanda

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Yeah, King Joe Black already has experience wrecking teams of three, and those three were way ahead of this trio.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Tomzilla
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by Tomzilla »

King Joe Black cleans house in the opening salvo. Winner: King Joe Black
Monster Sightings Video: GHIDORAH | King of Terror!
“Everyone, deep in their hearts, is waiting for the end of the world to come.”

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

I'm gonna be real, REGULAR King Joe would be an impossible opponent for the Frankenstein trio. King Joe Black is a death sentence the minute he steps forward on the arena.

RIP Evan.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

You kidding? King Joe black destroys them.
Unless they somehow manage to murder him with animated fingers
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

When this match was drawn, I legit started laughing. There are going to be body parts EVERYWHERE and flying EVERYWHERE once KJB starts firing.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?