King of the Monsters 2020 - Kong (MV) vs. Anguirus (GFW) + Rodan (GFW) + King Caesar (GFW)

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

King of the Monsters 2020 - Kong (MV) vs. Anguirus (GFW) + Rodan (GFW) + King Caesar (GFW)

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Kong (MV) vs. Anguirus (GFW) + Rodan (GFW) + King Caesar (GFW)

Arena: Site Omega (Godzilla: The Series)
Rules: Standard Heisei size scaling. Please use resources available (TK, Ultra Wikia, Youtube, etc) for information on monsters not familiar with before posting results.

POST YOUR VOTE IN BOLD

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

SoggyNoodles2016

Re: King of the Monsters 2020 - Kong (MV) vs. Anguirus (GFW) + Rodan (GFW) + King Caesar (GFW)

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

After 16 years of being the laughingstock of the fandom, The Final Wars Soccer Team finally get to shine.

Getting it out of the way, King Caesar is the weakest link. He's strong and his jumping could easily get an edge but he's never shown anything EXTRAORDINARY enough to really let him win this.

No, the shining stars here are Angirus and Rodan. Angurius will WRECK Kong. The monkey can't land a single good hit while Anguirus can at any moment become a literal ball of death that could knock him on his ass or worse if they get him cornered next to a cliff.

Add in Rodan divebombing and hitting Kong with some gales and sonic booms......

It isn't the planes. It's two radioactive dinosaurs and a living golem that will kill the beast.

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: King of the Monsters 2020 - Kong (MV) vs. Anguirus (GFW) + Rodan (GFW) + King Caesar (GFW)

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Kong’s tough and resourceful, but I gotta give it to team three brain cells.

I just don’t see Kong handling Anguirus’s thunder ball, especially if King Caesar soccer ball kicks it. The spines will rip up his skin something fierce, and all that weight going that fast could fracture bone. Rodan’s not going to make things any easier, constant distraction to keep him from potentially manhandling either one. Because don’t get me wrong, Kong would decimate any of them in a one on one. Few can handle a 3v1 and come out on top, even against a team like Anguirus, Rodan, and King Caesar, and Kong doesn’t have it.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

The superior mobility and speed of Rodan and Anguirus give them a major edge- even against Kong's agility. It's going to be a pretty brutal battle, but Anguirus, Rodan, and King Caesar can take this.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Tomzilla
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by Tomzilla »

Kong is smarter and has superior fighting skills. He would trounce any one of the Terrific FW Trio. I'd even give him the odds against two of 'em; however, with the third monster in play, Kong would quickly find himself overwhelmed. Winners: Anguirus, Rodan and King Caesar.
Monster Sightings Video: GHIDORAH | King of Terror!
“Everyone, deep in their hearts, is waiting for the end of the world to come.”

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I would give it to King Caesar for his agility and Rodan's flight advantage to overwhelm Kong. Anguirus' spikes, while insufficient to beat Kong on his own, would make for a useful weapon. While Kong is strong, Anguirus, Rodan, and King Caesar will win.

Tomzilla
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by Tomzilla »

Disclaimer: It's safe to say Godzilla vs. Kong will give us a fully-grown Kong that would crush these three. Until then...
Monster Sightings Video: GHIDORAH | King of Terror!
“Everyone, deep in their hearts, is waiting for the end of the world to come.”

Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Post by Inferno Rodan »

Tom more or less summed up my thoughts on this one. Kong would murder any one of these three in a 1-on-1 fight, and he'd even stand a decent chance taking on 2 at once. But all 3 of them is just too much for him to handle.

Anguirus, Rodan, and King Caesar win.
"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening." - Grigori, Dragon's Dogma