King of the Monsters 2020 - Hyper Zetton Deathsycthe vs. Dagarha

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

King of the Monsters 2020 - Hyper Zetton Deathsycthe vs. Dagarha

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Hyper Zetton Deathscythe vs. Dagahra

Arena: Paris
Rules: Standard Heisei size scaling. Please use resources available (TK, Ultra Wikia, Youtube, etc) for information on monsters not familiar with before posting results.

POST YOUR VOTE IN BOLD
Last edited by Mac Daddy MM on Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: King of the Monsters 2020 - Hyper Zetton Deathsycthe vs. Dagarha

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

So immediately, Dagahra doesn’t have water to swim in. Deepest lake in Paris is at max, 15 meters deep, which should come up to, what, Dagahra’s knees? Ankles? Whatever the case, flight’s the only thing that’s going to keep him from being a sitting duck against Mr. DBZ up there. And even that ain’t much to keep him from getting smacked around and fireballed. But on the other hand, Dagahra’s pretty durable, and he can still use Barem in midair. That beam of his packs a punch if I remember correctly.

Leaning Hyper Zetton Deathscythe for now, but not making a vote yet. Want to see other opinions first, I could be drastically overselling or underselling Dagahra here.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Daghara's whole schtick from what I've seen is just spamming beams in one direction while occasionally flying/swimming out of the way. Between the teleportation and it's general speed, Hyper Zetton Deathscythe won't have any problem with that.

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Xx_Zetton-Deathscythe_xX for being a super fast monster against a sitting duck.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

PARIS? The arena is in PARIS??? Dahgara gets murdered so fast you won't be able to say "Barem" twice. Hyper Zetton wins, hands down.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

Guys what exactly is Zetton gonna do to kill Dagarha? His fire balls aren't gonna cut it. Dagarha was tanking Mothra Leo's beam barrage pretty well. A he took Leo's chest beam point blank and got back up again like it was nothing. I think Dagarha takes this after a LONG fight.
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.