Monster Mayhem Round 5: Giratina93 vs. UltimateDitto

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Monster Mayhem Round 5: Giratina93 vs. UltimateDitto

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Resized Image

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Monster Mayhem Round 5: Giratina93 vs. UltimateDitto

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

... what is anyone here going to do against G2000? Seriously, what can anyone here do against him?

One thing which I had meant to mention in my previous fight in response to the votes against me, but couldn't because I was away from the computer, was that the full metal missiles which G2000 is hit by and is merely annoyed at... the footage of those when they're being tested is stock footage from bunker busters, the same kind which caused quite the mess exploding into Shin's backside... and G2000 was, again, only annoyed by them. Not only does he have a devastating beam on his side, he's also head and shoulders more durable than anything UltimateDitto has bar maybe Monster X... and we all know Monster X's fighting skills leave a lot to be desired. Really, most of UD's team is DEAD from a single sweep of G2000's beam.

Add in the fighting prowess that Showa Rodan, Gipsy Danger, and arguably KK05 have, and they can really give it to some of UltimateDitto's team members. Gigan and Baragon are... largely useless here and only going to serve as death fodder, but the sheer potency that G200 packs, and what the useful members of my team can do, really offsets the dead weight.

Voting for Giratina
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Giratina93 wrote:... what is anyone here going to do against G2000? Seriously, what can anyone here do against him?
Yeah, that pretty much says it all. :) I am also voting Giratina93.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Giratina93 wrote:... what is anyone here going to do against G2000? Seriously, what can anyone here do against him?
Well in case you forgot my dear enemy, I have Zetton, my Trump card. An alien that can absorb and redirect beam attacks, teleport and put up his own shield.

If X goes for 2000 first, then he will probably smack 2000 around for a bit, before 2000 uses his atomic ray. I do believe X can survive one, but will be badly damaged, using gravity bolts to distract Godzilla and fight an easier opponent.

Zetton against Godzilla, he will wait for that atomic breath, even if Godzilla tried close quarters combat, Zetton just disappears. Once Godzilla does use his breath, then Zetton absorbs it and redirects the beam, and we know Godzilla isn't great at dodging, and since Ultraman pretty much died from being hit by his redirected beam...oh yeah, 2000 isn't gonna last in this fight, I don't think he will die, due to his impressive regeneration, but definitely incapacitated for a long while.

Enough for my team to slowly take down yours? Rodan? Sorry, Guiron downs him fast. Eleking can deal with Baragon or Kong while Gomora and Godzillasaurus gang give any Ally backup, Gypsy and Gigan might be a problem, but once Zetton takes down Godzilla, it's easy pickings for him. Plus X can gingerly provide some aid if needed.

Guiron, Godzillasaurus and maybe X, would most likely be the only casualties on my team.
As of now, I give it to Me! UltimateDitto!
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

The match fairly quickly turns into Godzilla 2000 vs. Monster X, Zetton and possibly Guiron. Monster X can do a little damage here and there, and distract 2000. If Guiron is alive he can also do some damage. Zetton can catch and redirect 2000's beam.

Voting UltimateDitto, because Zetton is pretty much invincible from a distance. If he gets killed earlier on, Giratina wins, but I see him surviving to face Godzilla 2000. Close match.
Resized Image

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

UltimateDitto wrote:
Well in case you forgot my dear enemy, I have Zetton, my Trump card. An alien that can absorb and redirect beam attacks, teleport and put up his own shield.
There's a problem with your theory... Showa Zetton was designed SPECIFICALLY to counter Ultraman. None of Ultraman's weapons or techniques worked on him because... Zetton was built to be a hard counter. Zetton doesn't have that luxury against G2000 or anyone else on my team. He's mediocre as hell and lacks the means of taking down anyone I have, bar maybe the death fodder or KK05.

And even IF one makes the argument he CAN absorb beams other than Ultraman's... he waited a second or two after Ultraman's beam hit him before absorbing it into his hands and firing his own projectile. That is a DEATH SENTENCE against G2000's beam which is instantly dangerous and lethal.

And what is this nonsense about Gurion somehow lasting? Showa Rodan is miles more durable than Showa Gyaos. He's taken far worse punishment and kept on going, and he definitely will batter and bruise Gurion into submission. Nevermind that Gipsy, while frail, is still a more dangerous and competent fighter than most of UD's team with her plasma cannon and chain sword.

And once again, what is stopping G2000 from just sweeping his beam across UD's team and vaporizing most of his fighters right off the bat? G2000's not afraid to open up with his beam, as he showed against the Millenium UFO.
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Please show me where you got that information about Zetton? I did my research and found that the only Zetton built to specifically beat Ultraman, was the one from powered. The information on the wiki states that the 1966 Zetton was obtained by the Zettonian aliens and used as a weapon to fight Ultraman, nothing in the Japanese dub of episode 39 states Zetton was built to counter Ultraman. Basically what I'm saying is, is that Zetton can fight other monsters and use his abilities to kill or knock out members of your team.

You are right, Zetton had a delay when absorbing the ray, but that ray could also blow up monsters entirely, it seemed like Ultraman could control how much power he was putting into the ray, it's entirely possible Ultraman was fairly close to full his power when using it against Zetton. 2000 atomic ray blew off chunks of Orga, so I believe it is safe to say that the Specium Ray and atomic ray are relatively close in power, Zetton didn't spark or budge when taking two seconds of Specium Ray, so two seconds from the atomic ray, might damage him fairly before absorbing the whole thing.

Guiron cut through a Gyaos with ease, Rodan, while yes I do believe he is more durable than that Gyaos, probably won't fair too got against a giant knife! Not to mention Guiron can jump stupidly high for his size. Besides the only reason he died, was because a big ole rocket was impaled through his forehead! I'm confident pecking isn't exactly gonna bring down Guiron.

Nothing is stopping 2000 from doing that, problem is, he tends to use his beam sparingly when against opponents, he could have just shot the Millennium UFO down when he first encountered it, but didn't. He could have mowed down Orga, or beam spam him to smithereens, but didn't.
Last edited by UltimateDitto on Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

I ♡ Image

Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Post by Inferno Rodan »

Screw you for showing me this thread, Gira.

Two-thirds of UltimateDitto's team would be instantly killed if G2K swept his beam across the group of them. Not saying he would do that, necessarily, but the fact remains that he is on a completely different level to anything on the opposing team. Guiron and Gamera are tissue paper. Gomora is a thoroughly mediocre kaiju that gets overrated to the point of hilarity because Ultraman practically forgot how to fight in their first battle. Eleking isn't much better. Zetton is only halfway decent defensively; his offensive power is an absolute joke (he only took out UM because he specifically targeted the Color Timer). Godzillasaurus is a tank, but he simply lacks the power to effectively tangle with a proper kaiju. Monster X is durable and packs a decent punch, but he has all the fighting skill of a 5-year-old child and doesn't utilize his powers and abilities effectively at all.

Apart from Godzilla, the two teams are on fairly equal terms. But Monster X is the only one that would last more than a minute or two against G2K. No one on UD's team can say that about Gira's fighters.
UltimateDitto wrote:2000 atomic ray blew off chunks of Orga, so I believe it is safe to say that the Specium Ray and atomic ray are relatively close in power,
lolno

G2K's beam vaporized several hundred tons of solid rock and melted material capable of surviving atmospheric reentry unharmed. UM's Specium Ray is fairly strong, yes, but you have to remember that most of the monsters he fights are trash. Zone Fighter quite exquisitely shows the difference in power between typical Godzilla movie kaiju and typical Toku show kaiju: Godzilla torched Wargilgar with a single shot of his beam and ripped Spyler's back...thing off.
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening." - Grigori, Dragon's Dogma

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Inferno Rodan wrote:Screw you for showing me this thread, Gira.

Two-thirds of UltimateDitto's team would be instantly killed if G2K swept his beam across the group of them. Not saying he would do that, necessarily, but the fact remains that he is on a completely different level to anything on the opposing team. Guiron and Gamera are tissue paper. Gomora is a thoroughly mediocre kaiju that gets overrated to the point of hilarity because Ultraman practically forgot how to fight in their first battle. Eleking isn't much better. Zetton is only halfway decent defensively; his offensive power is an absolute joke (he only took out UM because he specifically targeted the Color Timer). Godzillasaurus is a tank, but he simply lacks the power to effectively tangle with a proper kaiju. Monster X is durable and packs a decent punch, but he has all the fighting skill of a 5-year-old child and doesn't utilize his powers and abilities effectively at all.

Apart from Godzilla, the two teams are on fairly equal terms. But Monster X is the only one that would last more than a minute or two against G2K. No one on UD's team can say that about Gira's fighters.
UltimateDitto wrote:2000 atomic ray blew off chunks of Orga, so I believe it is safe to say that the Specium Ray and atomic ray are relatively close in power,
lolno

G2K's beam vaporized several hundred tons of solid rock and melted material capable of surviving atmospheric reentry unharmed. UM's Specium Ray is fairly strong, yes, but you have to remember that most of the monsters he fights are trash. Zone Fighter quite exquisitely shows the difference in power between typical Godzilla movie kaiju and typical Toku show kaiju: Godzilla torched Wargilgar with a single shot of his beam and ripped Spyler's back...thing off.
So Giratina93 needed help eh? ;) Just kidding. :lol:

I do agree that our teams for the most part is fairly even, apart from 2000. Debating against 2000 is definitely an uphill battle and one I might not win and I definitely appreciate the Zonefighter bit.

I'm definitely up a creek, thanks to 2000, so I might wait and see what anyone else has to say before throwing in the towel. ;)

I ♡ Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

UltimateDitto wrote:Besides the only reason he died, was because a big ole rocket was impaled through his forehead!
Seriously, what is it with showa Gamera and forehead impaling? That turtle needs to show some more creativity. :)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Giratina. Godzilla 2000 is too much for anyone on UD’s team to take on solo, and the rest of Giratina’s team (especially Gypsy and Rodan) is more than capable of holding off UD’s team while G2000 demolishes the opposition one kaiju at a time.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.