Monster Mayhem Boss Round: UltimateDitto vs. Legion

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Monster Mayhem Boss Round: UltimateDitto vs. Legion

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Legion

vs.

UltimateDitto
- Monster X
- Guiron
- Gomora (Original)
- Zetton (Original)
- Gamera (Showa)

Arena:

Crater (GFW)
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Monster Mayhem Boss Round: UltimateDitto vs. Legion

Post by Zarm »

Against most teams, I'd say Legion is paste. But I don't think a flamethrower, explosives, and gravity beams aee the most effective tools against this bug... especially as two of them are very simillar to what Heisei Gamera tried and failed.

Voting Legion, but I'm open to having my mind changed...
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Legion's not hitting anyone except Gamera with her EMP ray.

Monster X is a tough old cookie, and his gravity beams will hurt Legion. Gomora can occupy her up close. Gamera's flames won't do much, he'll just be a distraction.

I think Monster X and Zetton, with what little help the others give them, is enough to take a narrow victory. Voting UltimateDitto
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Y'know, while I may not have a huge appreciation of UltimateDitto's damage potential... I have an even lower one of Legion's. And that's enough benefit of the doubt for me to change my vote... to UltimateDitto.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!