Monster Mayhem Boss Round: UltimateDitto vs. Legion

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Coobzilla03
G-Force Lieutenant

Monster Mayhem Boss Round: UltimateDitto vs. Legion

Postby Coobzilla03 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:40 pm

Tohokingdom's local Wumbologist! It's 1st grade!
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Monster Mayhem Boss Round: UltimateDitto vs. Legion

Postby Zarm » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:41 am

Against most teams, I'd say Legion is paste. But I don't think a flamethrower, explosives, and gravity beams aee the most effective tools against this bug... especially as two of them are very simillar to what Heisei Gamera tried and failed.

Voting Legion, but I'm open to having my mind changed...
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

Winner of the last-ever(?) TK Fantasy Match tournament.

#ProLife

The Zone Fighter campaign is funded and complete, with translations in progress! PM me if you want to be part of the Facebook updates group.

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Coobzilla03 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:09 am

Legion's not hitting anyone except Gamera with her EMP ray.

Monster X is a tough old cookie, and his gravity beams will hurt Legion. Gomora can occupy her up close. Gamera's flames won't do much, he'll just be a distraction.

I think Monster X and Zetton, with what little help the others give them, is enough to take a narrow victory. Voting UltimateDitto
Tohokingdom's local Wumbologist! It's 1st grade!
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Zarm » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:44 am

Y'know, while I may not have a huge appreciation of UltimateDitto's damage potential... I have an even lower one of Legion's. And that's enough benefit of the doubt for me to change my vote... to UltimateDitto.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

Winner of the last-ever(?) TK Fantasy Match tournament.

#ProLife

The Zone Fighter campaign is funded and complete, with translations in progress! PM me if you want to be part of the Facebook updates group.

Maranatha!

Return to “Tournament Section”