Monster Mayhem

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Re: Monster Mayhem

Post by UltimateDitto »

Aw shucks, I'm pretty happy i got this far! :huge:

Rooting for you Zarm! ;)
Last edited by UltimateDitto on Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Once more, I refuse to dice roll.

I WILL, however, gladly take up Fire Rodan onto my team.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I'll take Ultraseven.
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Mechagodzilla75, please!

Added in 6 hours 9 minutes 1 second:
UltimateDitto wrote:Aw shucks, I'm pretty happy i got this far! :huge:

Rooting for you Zarm! ;)
Thanks, man!

Added in 2 minutes 31 seconds:
One last question, about the dice roll- if you get the instant loss, does that add a loss to your record, but you still go on to the next round as per normal, or simply immediately decide the results of the next round as a loss? Because if it's the first one, I'll risk it, but if it's the second one, I really just don't want to sit out a whole round and will skip the roll.
Last edited by Zarm on Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

The dice roll adds a loss, but you still play next round.

Zarm - Rolled a 3! You now have 3x Destroyah Aggregates to use twice in any match.
Resized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I’ll take Megaguirus and i’ll roll.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

GodzillavsRayquaza - Rolled a 1! Choose a Rank 1 kaiju to add to your team.
Resized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Mothra larva (1964)
Edit: Mechani-Kong. Coob, you forgot to cross out Mothra larva on the first post.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Whoa! Scary, but it was over before I knew it! :) Okay, cool!
Last edited by Zarm on Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Zarm wrote:Whoa! Scary, but it was over before I knew it! :) Okay, cool!
What happened?
KWCE Administrator

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I spend way too long writing posts. Was about to say I didn't cross out larva.. Mechani-Kong it is.
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
Zarm wrote:Whoa! Scary, but it was over before I knew it! :) Okay, cool!
What happened?
Actually going in for a dice roll. I asked a question, got an answer,t he roll went ahead- it was edge-of-my-seat! But by the time I read it, the result was posted one line below, so the tension didn't last long. :)

EDIT: oh, fun, Mechani-Kong! He does not get enough play in these tournaments!
Last edited by Zarm on Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

^ That gives me an idea. Next time there is a dice roll, I'll hide it in spoilers.

Now we are waiting for MuchWow, then Bot 1 chooses and I'll have the matches up soon after.

Added in 7 hours 15 minutes 2 seconds:
MuchWow, if you don't choose a kaiju within 3 hours I'll have to choose one for you. We don't want Zarm to die of old age here :)
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Hey, 33 may be ancient to some of you kids, but I'm young still! :)

I just want to get my opening arguments in before my surgery on Wednesday, so I'm not trying to debate while loopy on pain meds. ;)

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

The time has finally come!

MuchWowSuchGodzilla gets King Ghidorah (Showa) and Bot 1 gets Orga.

Rounds will be up later tonight.

Added in 56 minutes 21 seconds:
Here they are:
Zarm vs. GodzillavsRayquaza
Bot 1 vs. MuchWowSuchGodzilla
Giratina93 vs. Coobzilla03
Resized Image

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by MuchWowSuchGodzilla »

Sorry for not being able to pick in time Coob, been super busy as of recently.Is it possible, since this round already started, that next round I swap King Ghidorah for Kiryu V2? That would of been my Rank 3 pick.
Last edited by MuchWowSuchGodzilla on Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Sorry man, too late for changing. But if you're quick enough you can get him next time

Added in 4 days 18 hours 40 minutes 24 seconds:
Matches will be over later today, however we still have a tie and a close match.
Resized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

What happens if there is a tie?
KWCE Administrator

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Nothing, really. Next round could be a rematch though, depends on how good your choice of kaiju is.
Last edited by Coobzilla03 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resized Image

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by MuchWowSuchGodzilla »

Quick question, will we be able to eventually pick another Captain?
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!