Monster Mayhem

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Re: Monster Mayhem

Post by Coobzilla03 »

MuchWowSuchGodzilla wrote:Quick question, will we be able to eventually pick another Captain?
Yeah, after this round in fact. So you'll be able to choose one rank 3 and another Captain.

Added in 1 minute 45 seconds:
After looking back on it, Gomora as a captain is wayyy too good. I'll be removing him.
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

When did Hedorah get taken?
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Just a mistake on my end. Fixing!

Added in 49 minutes 52 seconds:
It's always nice getting trounced just before I'm about to end the round

Winners: Giratina93, MuchWowSuchGodzilla
Losers: Coobzilla03, Bot 1
We have our first draw, GodzillavsRayquaza and Zarm.

4 remaining! Everyone can pick 1 Captain and one Rank 3 draft.
Resized Image

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by MuchWowSuchGodzilla »

Ill take Godzilla 2004 and ZIlla JR.
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Hedorah and Gigan (Showa)
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

I will take Showa Hedorah and Showa Gigan

EDIT: Ninjas... NINJAS EVERYWHERE!

Kiryu V2, and Heisei Ghidorah
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Crap, guys- ALL THREE OF YOU ninja'ed in while I was being conciliatory with Giratina? In the time it took to type one post, less than 13 minutes since the last time I checked? Man, second time in a row I've tried to be the sniper and gotten sniped instead. :)

So, then, all my carefully preplanned choices-
Hedorah-
No, wait, Godzilla 2004-
No, wait...

Battra and Zone Fighter.
Last edited by Zarm on Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

GodzillaVsRayquaza is looking like a powerhouse lowkey
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

You guys are nuts :lol:

Rounds will be up shortly.
Resized Image

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

Coob, quick question, when is the semifinals? It says bosses are up for grabs?

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

That stuff up top is outdated. Bosses will be up for grabs when there's two guys left.

Added in 14 minutes 35 seconds:
Feel free to point out any mistakes I may have made.
Resized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Coobzilla03 wrote: Added in 14 minutes 35 seconds:
Feel free to point out any mistakes I may have made.
You haven’t added Zarm’s new team members yet in the OP, and also your win-loss record is off, its still 2-2, and Giratina’s win-loss record is still 2-1.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Talking about the matches' mistakes, but I'll fix that stuff
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

When Bosses go up for grabs, could we just take Armor Mothra off the table? I'd hate to be arguing the final match with the one opponent who basically has no known defeat condition, on either side. :)

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Zarm wrote:When Bosses go up for grabs, could we just take Armor Mothra off the table? I'd hate to be arguing the final match with the one opponent who basically has no known defeat condition, on either side. :)
Seems fair to me
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

I think the win-loss records on the front page may be out-of-date; most of them only add up to 3 or 4, total, when I'd think there should be 5 total wins/losses for most people (assuming the boss round doesn't count), except for me and GodzillavsRayquaza, I'm guessing, which should only have a total of 4 results due to the draw.

Also, I believe Gigan and Ultraseven should be crossed off the Draft 3 list?

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I don't know what you're talking about, it looks fine to me.
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

You're quite right; what was I thinking?

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

To give you guys time to think, I'll go ahead and list the bosses you have to pick from and their individual rules. Keep in mind you'll only be able to pick ONE after the round.

M.O.G.U.E.R.A - This is MOGUERA II, thus has EMP resistance. Makes it very desirable!
Super Mechagodzilla
Destroyah - Can reform 5 times only.
Spacegodzilla - Has the fortress
Shin Godzilla - Will black out after firing his ray, will be unconscious for a solid 5 minutes.
Grand King Ghidorah
Legion - Has her swarm
Last edited by Coobzilla03 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

After this round?

Ugh. Another free-for-all where I will be refreshing the page every fifteen minutes all day and then come in and find it's all been picked in-between refreshes again. :)

So, if Destroyah has infinite reformation capabilities, is there anything considered able to actually kill him?

Maranatha!