WotW Round 1: Talos vs. Showa Baragon

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

WotW Round 1: Talos vs. Showa Baragon

Post by Zarm »

Match 6: Talos vs. Showa Baragon

Talos
Resized Image
Talos in action.
Talos is scaled to 50 meters, 45,000 tons. Talos is armed with his sword.

vs.

Baragon
Baragon is 25 meters tall, and 250 tons. This is showa Baragon, and has only the abilities demosntrated in Frankenstein vs. Baragon.

Arena: Forest

Please place your votes in bold, and including your reasoning is appreciated. Voting may now commence!
Last edited by Zarm on Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Re: WotW Round 1: Talos vs. Showa Baragon

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Talos
Not only is he made of damn Metal, but Baragon's not exactly a fighting master. He was getting his ass handed to him by a mutated human with average strength, so much so he was FLUNG AROUND easily. And if Baragon leaps the wrong time, he could be impaled by a sword.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Talos is only going to need one good hit with his sword. Baragon can't even really do much, his heat ray was garbage and his opponent is made of metal.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Talos

Sword and fighting ability give the edge. Baragon may have a hear ray, but I doubt it will do much.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Post by fanofstuff »

Talos obviously has the advantage with his shouts and- wait, sorry, wrong Talos. Still, an unfeeling metal machine like Talos will be able to take anything Baragon has to offer and shrug it off. The only chance Baragon has is maybe if he could get a hole with his horn, but I doubt Baragon would even think to do that. Talos

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

That Baragon is a scrappy little fella, but he keeps getting the short end of the stick with implacable opponents. With voting closed, Talos takes the match.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!