WotW Round 1: Frankenstein vs. Gaira vs. Sanda

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

WotW Round 1: Frankenstein vs. Gaira vs. Sanda

Post by Zarm »

Match 14: Frankenstein vs. Gaira vs. Sanda

Frankenstein
Frankenstein is scaled to 50 meters and 4,000 tons.

vs.

Sanda
Sanda is scaled to 50 meters and 20,000 tons.

vs.

Gaira
Gaira is scaled to 50 meters and 16,000 tons.

Arena: Forested butte over miniature cliff-edge.

Rules: The rumble of the ages; all three of Frankenstein's offshoots are in one battle royale. For the purposes of this match, Sanda and Gaira's brotherly bond is dissolved; each Gargantua is fighting individualistically (but with their own natural personality and fighting style otherwise). For this match, you need to not only specify the winner, but also the first to be eliminated; i.e. the worst loser. Please specify both in your arguments.

Throwing an opponent off the edge is considered a valid method of match-victory.

Please place your votes in bold, and including your reasoning is appreciated. Voting may now commence!
Last edited by Zarm on Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Re: WotW Round 1: Frankenstein vs. Gaira vs. Sanda

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Sanda
Frankenstein isn't as vicious as either of the brothers. Gaira's a chickenshit, doing hit and run tactics and biting. But then, you remember Sanda kept beating Gaira back, while having a broken leg.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I see Sanda winning. He was beating Gaira while his leg was broken. Without the brotherly bond holding him back, Gaira's getting decimated.

Frankenstein is the biggest loser. He isn't nearly as vicious, has a major weight disadvantage, and a lower level of fighting skill.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Post by fanofstuff »

See, here's the thing, while the brotherly bond is gone, they still have their original personalities. Because of that, I can actually see Frankenstein and Sanda teaming up against Gaira given their similar personalities, making Gaira the first one out. Once it's between Sanda and Frankenstein, Sanda has shown to be much more tough and tenacious while having all of Frankenstein's attributes that could edge him up. Sanda
Last edited by fanofstuff on Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

Sanda wins this. He was able to fight back Gaira multiple times, while having a broken leg. I think Frankenstein is the ultimate loser here, he just isn't strong enough or vicious enough to keep up with either of them.
It's not a lake; it's an ocean. - Alan Wake

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

First off, if ALL of these guys are the same height then Sanda's size edge is gone.

Like in the movie, Gaira will run allowing Frankenstein and Sanda to fight. Remember, these two were quick to engage in the movie. After a long fight, Frankenstein is the first to go. Then it is a drained Sanda to fight a fresh Gaira and with both at the same size, Gaira has the edge.

1st out - Frankenstein
2nd out - Sanda
Winner - Gaira
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Greyshot151 wrote:First off, if ALL of these guys are the same height then Sanda's size edge is gone.

Like in the movie, Gaira will run allowing Frankenstein and Sanda to fight. Remember, these two were quick to engage in the movie. After a long fight, Frankenstein is the first to go. Then it is a drained Sanda to fight a fresh Gaira and with both at the same size, Gaira has the edge.

1st out - Frankenstein
2nd out - Sanda
Winner - Gaira
"Then it's drained Sanda to fight a fresh Gaira"
OH YOU MEAN LIKE WHEN SANDA FOUGHT GAIRA AND KEPT FLINGING THE LITTLE SHIT AROUND LIKE A RAG DOLL WHILE DEALING WITH A BROKEN LEG? Yeah. Gaira's screwed. Like I said, he's a chicken shit and will run. And Frankenstein's the only thing as fast as him.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

With voting closed, Sanda is the definite winner; the ultimate loser was a little more contested. In the end, Frankenstein skulks off to the loser's circle- while Gaira takes five on the sidelines and awaits his shot at redemption...
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!