KBT Round 4: Gzillafan17 vs Zarm

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Kiryu2012
Keizer

KBT Round 4: Gzillafan17 vs Zarm

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Gzillafan17
Heisei King Ghidorah
60's Rodan
Mebius Gomora
UG Red King
Ramarak

vs

Zarm
Shin Godzilla
Jungle Hunter
Fire Rodan
Heisei Godzilla
Ultraman Tiga

With the usage of the Facehugger in the previous round, a Xenomorph Warrior has joined Zarm's team for this round, having the regeneration and Atomic Ray of Heisei Godzilla.

Arena: Alcatraz Island

Rules: All combatants are scaled to around the human size range. Tiga's Color Timer is disabled.

Please state which items (if any) you will deploy for this round, and voting may begin.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: KBT Round 4: Gzillafan17 vs Zarm

Post by Zarm »

Assuming no items are deployed against me, I will likewise deploy no items, and have Tiga in power mode. (If items are deployed, I will revisit deployment of my own.)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Post by Desghidorah »

Waiting for Gzillafan to state item use, or lack thereof, before voting.

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

Since Gzillafan17 hasn't been online in some time, I'm going to vote. Like Zarm would do, I'll restate and analyze the teams.

Gzillafan17: Heisei KG, 60's Rodan, Ramarak, Mebius Gomora, UG Red King.
Zarm: Shin Godzilla, Jungle Predator, Heisei Godzilla, Fire Rodan, Ultra Tiga, and a Godzilla-Xenomorph hybrid.

----

I feel like Zarm should win this. The main threats on Gzilla's team would be Heisei KG, Rodan, and Ramarak. All of them are very durable, strong, and put up great fights. However, Shin Godzilla and Heisei Godzilla would be able to easily curbstomp most of them, the hybrid and Jungle Pred can attack the others, and Ultraman Tiga can take on Gomora. I'd say Gzilla, but the type of fights that the monsters on Zarm's team put up give him this. Also, it's 6v5.
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

Sorry been busy. Anyways, I don't have any items that I know to use.

Going for Zarm. His team just has way to much power.
It's not a lake; it's an ocean. - Alan Wake

Gman1954
Samurai

Post by Gman1954 »

I see Zarm taking this his team is a powerhouse.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Voting has ended with Zarm winning.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA