KBT Round 1: Gzillafan17 vs GodzillavsRayquaza

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Kiryu2012
Keizer

KBT Round 1: Gzillafan17 vs GodzillavsRayquaza

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Gzillafan17
Heisei Godzilla

vs

GodzillavsRayquaza
Heisei King Ghidorah

Arena: Golden Gate Bridge

Rules: All combatants are scaled to around the human size range.

Voting may now begin. Please put your vote in bold.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: KBT Round 1: Gzillafan17 vs GodzillavsRayquaza

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Oh would you look at that, it's a worse case scenario! Oh how fun! Fuck.
We know how this goes, King Ghidorah goes for the choke, gets pulsed back and decapitated. GzillaFan17 wins.
Edit: Going to wait a bit more before voting.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Gzillafan17 wins this. The battle will play out similar to the one in GvKG.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Do we have to vote for the person? That seems kinda... making it personal, for the defeated.

That said, I'd love for Heisei Godzilla to get knocked out of play (I don't wanna face him!), but he definitely takes this one.

Wait... since this is human-scaled, are they actually fighting on the Golden Gate Bridge? That's... oddly hilarious, to me. Is there any traffic?
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Zarm wrote:Is there any traffic?
It'd suck to get run over. :lol:

Anyways, Heisei Godzilla would win. We've already seen this play out.
Resized Image

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Zarm wrote:Do we have to vote for the person? That seems kinda... making it personal, for the defeated.
Well, yeah. Eventually there are going to be teams of kaiju, so we don't want to have to post every single kaiju's name in bold.

anyways, I'm going to play devils advocate.I think that ghidorah really has a chance, but first things first; Is he mind controlled or not? Because, if he is, he was straight up killing godzilla in that first bout where he just bounced on him. But if not, I guess its safe to assume he loses. Gonna wait til kiryu states one way or the other.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Coobzilla03 wrote: It'd suck to get run over. :lol:
Could give Ghidorah an advantage... flying around, sniping, while Godzilla blasts away at oncoming cars... ;)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:
Zarm wrote:Do we have to vote for the person? That seems kinda... making it personal, for the defeated.
Well, yeah. Eventually there are going to be teams of kaiju, so we don't want to have to post every single kaiju's name in bold.

anyways, I'm going to play devils advocate.I think that ghidorah really has a chance, but first things first; Is he mind controlled or not? Because, if he is, he was straight up killing godzilla in that first bout where he just bounced on him. But if not, I guess its safe to assume he loses. Gonna wait til kiryu states one way or the other.
Ghidorah is mind-controlled, yes.

Added in 44 seconds:
Wait... since this is human-scaled, are they actually fighting on the Golden Gate Bridge? That's... oddly hilarious, to me. Is there any traffic?
Yes they are. And there's no traffic to worry about. :P
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Well, i think I'm going to go with Godzillavsrayquaza. Mind controlled ghidorah was absolutely pummeling godzilla, to the point where he was apparently killing him. With nobody to break his mind control (I'm assuming) he's just going to stomp godzilla til goji's eyes pop out.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

King Ghidorah's mind controlled? I'll have to rewatch the movie again to get a better idea of how he was at that point, but I definitely feel I have a far better chance here.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

Gzillafan17 wins this.

Even while under mind control he did no lasting damage, so Godzilla will get the upper hand and beat him.
It's not a lake; it's an ocean. - Alan Wake

Gman1954
Samurai

Post by Gman1954 »

Gzillafan17 takes this. We've already seen Godzilla beat Ghidorah before.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Gzillafan17. If King Ghidorah starts stomping, Godzilla will just knock him away with the nuclear pulse. We know what happens next, and it's not pretty for King Ghidorah, or me.
KWCE Administrator

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

Gzillafan17.

Hey, look! It's Godzilla vs King Ghidorah all over again.

Asides from jokes, Heisei King Ghidorah only lasted so long because he was mind controlled by the Futurians in the movie. As soon as the mind control device was broken, King Ghidorah was curbstomped by Godzilla. The nuclear pulse and the extremely strong blasts of atomic breath don't help the outcome of the battle, either.
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

BlueGojira wrote: Gzillafan17.

Hey, look! It's Godzilla vs King Ghidorah all over again.

Asides from jokes, Heisei King Ghidorah only lasted so long because he was mind controlled by the Futurians in the movie. As soon as the mind control device was broken, King Ghidorah was curbstomped by Godzilla. The nuclear pulse and the extremely strong blasts of atomic breath don't help the outcome of the battle, either.
But ghidorah is mind controlled in this, and i'm imagining that interference from the humans isn't allowed, so he will stay that way. He's just going to keep stomping godzilla like in the movie.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote: But ghidorah is mind controlled in this, and i'm imagining that interference from the humans isn't allowed, so he will stay that way. He's just going to keep stomping godzilla like in the movie.
If he keeps stomping on Godzilla, Godzilla will just use the nuclear pulse and knock him away, then blast him with the blue spiral ray.
KWCE Administrator

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
SenseiTeriyakiV wrote: But ghidorah is mind controlled in this, and i'm imagining that interference from the humans isn't allowed, so he will stay that way. He's just going to keep stomping godzilla like in the movie.
If he keeps stomping on Godzilla, Godzilla will just use the nuclear pulse and knock him away, then blast him with the blue spiral ray.
If Godzilla was going to do the nuclear pulse, why didn't he do it when he was getting stoned in the movie? He had plenty of time. I think that Ghidorah stomping did something to keep him from doing it.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Voting has ended with Gzillafan17 winning.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA