King of Showa R2 - Godzilla '60s & Rodan vs. Mothra & 2 Larvae

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Re: King of Showa R2 - Godzilla '60s & Rodan vs. Mothra & 2 Larvae

Post by gzillafan17 »

Going with Godzilla 60's & Rodan

The Larvae will have a hard time trying to bind up Rodan, who won't be standing still and will be attacking them from above. Even then It took them some time to wrap up Godzilla who wasn't moving much. Leaving Mothra who will be taken out last.
It's not a lake; it's an ocean. - Alan Wake

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

gzillafan17 wrote:Going with Godzilla 60's & Rodan

The Larvae will have a hard time trying to bind up Rodan, who won't be standing still and will be attacking them from above. Even then It took them some time to wrap up Godzilla who wasn't moving much. Leaving Mothra who will be taken out last.
This is 66 Mothra. She knocked Godzilla unconscious with ridiculous ease.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: This is 66 Mothra. She knocked Godzilla unconscious with ridiculous ease.
The Mothra from Ebirah Horror of the Deep?

Because as far as I remember all she did was knock him over and he got back up immediately. They barely fought in the movie.
It's not a lake; it's an ocean. - Alan Wake

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

gzillafan17 wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: This is 66 Mothra. She knocked Godzilla unconscious with ridiculous ease.
The Mothra from Ebirah Horror of the Deep?

Because as far as I remember all she did was knock him over and he got back up immediately. They barely fought in the movie.
I went off what I heard from Inferno Rodan and Giratina93 ,and they made it sound Mothra did what I described. I just watched the fight, and you're right. Godzilla 60s and Rodan. For the reasons I stated in my first post.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.